Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

FreeMiner

Legendary
We bought 4 feeder steers and have put up 24 round bales already this year. I don't even want to tell you I estimated my cost per bale is going to be.
My youngest son the small cattle rancher is going to fatten one for me.
Him and his wife have approx a hundred head of black Angus cross cows and 1400 acres.

BamaRidger

Legendary
Founder

MortgageHorn

Your Favorite Loan Officer
Founder
n-3-000-members-and-counting-3-000-members-and-counting-32-239.jpg

FreeMiner

Legendary

Teddy Jack

Elite
I’m over here living my best life with my family trying to find baby forumula and pay for $5/gallon In gas. I turned off the news and life got a lot more positive. You guys doing ok? (Note: don’t take me not watching news as me not paying attention) I may not be down in the weeds right now, but we all have a sense of things when they don’t smell right.

Point being, love your families. Live your life. Love your neighbors and TALK to them for gods sake. Be the hands and feet of Christ, and if you’re not a believer follow the golden rule. Life get much happier this way.

Evil will always seem like it’s going to win. But in the eternal end, it never does. Keep fighting because giving up means they’ve already won. Learn to fight smarter. Be determined but not devious. Be steadfast but not obsessive. Remember that love is patient and kind. Winning people over is not a quick thing. Save your money. Invest wisely. Be a good parent, friend, neighbor, etc. we got this guys. Hang tough.

imprimis

Legendary
Founder
Let's say the election (at least to the extent of which part is in power) isn't stolen. We know there's going to be a lot of cheating, thing is, some of that cheating is on the "R" side. But say the republicans take both houses.

Do you really think there is going to be measurable difference in the long-term direction of the country if Mitch McConnell and Kevin McCarthy are in charge? Both of of them have their fingerprints all over everything that is wrong with America today.

I don't think republicans will win, I think this whole thing will come to a head before then, but say things stay tamped down for a few more years, putting 2 different globalist puppets in charge of gov't isn't going to change one bloody thing, other than the optics.

The last 6 years alone should have taught everyone we can't win via elections.
Agree. I'm amazed with the number of friends I have who cite the dismal polls we see for the democrats and current economic conditions and think that guarantees a crushing GOP victory in November. It would be nice but that doesn't mean the leadership of the GOP would change much of anything. They believe much of what the Socialibdems advocate just in a different form.

Those hoping for election reform or election investigations of the 2020 election won't get it from McCarthy or McConnell as they believe nothing happened. Likewise, the corruption seen among democrats is not limited to them...they are just blatant and obvious. Many in the GOP have dirty hands and will do whatever necessary to keep it under wraps. We saw that when Lindsey Graham chaired the Judiciary Committee. He promised much and delivered zilch.

I'm afraid the lust for power in DC is such that the status quo will remain. The dems will still control the agencies, like the DOJ and FBI, and continue their one-sided ways.

The dems got away with it once without consequences. It will be in the open and obvious. I hope I'm wrong but will have to see the landslide to be convinced. Remember, OBiden told everyone during the campaign (when he actually campaigned) that they had the most sophisticated election fraud scheme in play.

Old Glory

Legendary
Founder
Agree. I'm amazed with the number of friends I have who cite the dismal polls we see for the democrats and current economic conditions and think that guarantees a crushing GOP victory in November. It would be nice but that doesn't mean the leadership of the GOP would change much of anything. They believe much of what the Socialibdems advocate just in a different form.

Those hoping for election reform or election investigations of the 2020 election won't get it from McCarthy or McConnell as they believe nothing happened. Likewise, the corruption seen among democrats is not limited to them...they are just blatant and obvious. Many in the GOP have dirty hands and will do whatever necessary to keep it under wraps. We saw that when Lindsey Graham chaired the Judiciary Committee. He promised much and delivered zilch.

I'm afraid the lust for power in DC is such that the status quo will remain. The dems will still control the agencies, like the DOJ and FBI, and continue their one-sided ways.

The dems got away with it once without consequences. It will be in the open and obvious. I hope I'm wrong but will have to see the landslide to be convinced. Remember, OBiden told everyone during the campaign (when he actually campaigned) that they had the most sophisticated election fraud scheme in play.
IMO, It's one of two things.

Either the polls are still rigged and there's nothing I can do to change it (well there is one thing but no one wants it to come to that), or the good guys are working behind the scenes so that our votes do matter, and there is nothing I can do to change that either. One of these falls under optimism, and one is realism. I am hoping for the best but preparing for the worst.

imprimis

Legendary
Founder
IMO, It's one of two things.

Either the polls are still rigged and there's nothing I can do to change it (well there is one thing but no one wants it to come to that), or the good guys are working behind the scenes so that our votes do matter, and there is nothing I can do to change that either. One of these falls under optimism, and one is realism. I am hoping for the best but preparing for the worst.
One friend who believes there will be a GOP landslide counters my "they stole the election in 2020 and will be open and obviously in 2022" argument with the GOP will have election poll watchers everywhere and the dems won't be able to steal the election. What a naive statement.

In 2020, election judges and the courts forced GOP poll watchers out of the buildings where ballot counting was conducted. It will happen again. Along with false water leak reports, shutting down ballot counting then reopening it after most witnesses left, and late night delivery of bogus ballots or pulling them out from under tables.

Old Glory

Legendary
Founder
One friend who believes there will be a GOP landslide counters my "they stole the election in 2020 and will be open and obviously in 2022" argument with the GOP will have election poll watchers everywhere and the dems won't be able to steal the election. What a naive statement.

In 2020, election judges and the courts forced GOP poll watchers out of the buildings where ballot counting was conducted. It will happen again. Along with false water leak reports, shutting down ballot counting then reopening it after most witnesses left, and late night delivery of bogus ballots or pulling them out from under tables.
I wouldn't be surprised to see some FFs at voting stations either.

Two birds with one stone for the powers that be, steal the election and force gun control because some lunatics killed people who were only trying to exercise their American right to vote.

imprimis

Legendary
Founder
I doubt there will be much in person voting. The dems, FDA/CDC, the courts and others will say that $10/gal + gas, civil unrest, FFs and things we haven't contemplated will be the excuse to lock people down and mandate mail-in ballots or computer voting. What about those who don't own computers or don't know how to work them? "Operatives" will be sent to those people to make sure their vote is recorded in the "proper block".

The powers aren't sitting around idle. They are full bore in to stealing the election only with more sophisticated methods.

dirty022

Elite
Anyone have any insight on this? (if it even shows for you)

I don't have any insight but would it surprise you? One day the lights are going to go out and AI will be there to enforce this draconian nightmare we all know is coming. It won't be your buddy from high school who became a cop. It will be robo cop controlled by Maxine Watters.

Has1977

Poster
My youngest son the small cattle rancher is going to fatten one for me.
Him and his wife have approx a hundred head of black Angus cross cows and 1400 acres.
I assume you are aware of the issues with getting meat processed these days. If you haven’t already scheduled a date with your local meat locker you better do so now. I get beef from my dad and while it’s gotten better, at one point last year they were booked out over 18 months.

22*43*51

Boob Enthusiast
Founder
I assume you are aware of the issues with getting meat processed these days. If you haven’t already scheduled a date with your local meat locker you better do so now. I get beef from my dad and while it’s gotten better, at one point last year they were booked out over 18 months.
I get my half beef in two weeks. If my farmer friend wasn't a mainstay at the locker I would be screwed.

Top Bottom