Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

BamaRidger

Legendary
Founder

Mahozzle

Elite
Founder

If you take that tunnel then you get to live here on the citizens dime.

Why does the DHS care. It’s not like this is breaking the law to them.

Title should read, “DHS found an easier way to get displaced migrants who will likely vote democrat into the US without being being slowed down by racist taxpayers footing the bill!”

ETNVol

Legendary
Founder
Shocked...shocked I tell you 🙄

laugh.r191677.gif
at investing hope in Durham.

Our institutions are destroyed. There is no winning through them.

Last edited:

Encarnacion

Luchador Campeon
Founder
Was she really on it? I see nothing in the report.
Great question - full disclosure I did a search in advance and found several articles that confirmed 30-yr old Fang Fang was on the flight.
Double checked just now, apparently a male...different Fang Fang. Debunked.

How many Fang Fangs are there?? It’s like the fat joke “He’s got more Chins than a Chinese phone book!” 😂

AmericanViking

Legendary
Founder
Great question - full disclosure I did a search in advance and found several articles that confirmed 30-yr old Fang Fang was on the flight.

How many Fang Fangs are there?? It’s like the fat joke “He’s got more Chins than a Chinese phone book!” 😂

Like finding a Romero in New Mexico

FreeMiner

Legendary

A Backstabbing POS like McConnell, is far worse than an in your face Democrat. People put faith and confidence in the maggot McConnell, then he slides the knife into your back. He offered No Support To President Trump. He did get him many judges, I give him that, but he Fucked Trump and He Fucked The Republic By Not Challenging The Stolen Election. He Is A Dirty Unwiped Ass. Fuck Him.

VosFrost

Elite
Founder

Zgdaf

Elite
Founder
Timcast last night was great, worth a watch for anyone interested:

This guest was an idiot. He would gas light and when Tim would point out logic he couldn’t follow. Rather comical.

Patrick Lancaster, the only American Independent Journalist on the ground in Mariupol.
He is an Independent War Correspondent.
It's Over For Azov Nazi's in Avozstal Steel Mill

There are other independent journalists. Also India news actually gives good coverage.

This guy was kidnapped by Nazi Ukrainians and roughed up for slamming Ukraine. This happened after he got doxed by the mainstream outlets.

22*43*51

Boob Enthusiast
Founder

Loosely translated, “Fang Fang” is the Chinese equivalent of Steve Cook….

FreeMiner

Legendary
This guest was an idiot. He would gas light and when Tim would point out logic he couldn’t follow. Rather comical.

There are other independent journalists. Also India news actually gives good coverage.

This guy was kidnapped by Nazi Ukrainians and roughed up for slamming Ukraine. This happened after he got doxed by the mainstream outlets.

I actually post both Lancaster and Lira, and they are both American. There are no main stream American or English speaking Journalist's on the ground where it is happening. They have all been banned.

Top Bottom