Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

BamaRidger

Legendary
Founder
Robert Barnes still says this is a smoke show. He said he'll get a couple low hanging fruit and the fbi and cia will skate on the institutional abuses.
I really like Robert he is one of the brightest legal minds that I have ever seen. He is in tune with so many things going on in the legal world.
He is such a great resource for information on how the system works and what the laws are. However, he is not a great predictor of outcomes.
I still admire him and have learned so much from him.

D

Deleted member 2886

I hadn’t heard the one about 5 of the high jackers turning up alive.

Yeah aye, a rather incredible feat that these one or five dudes pulled off managing to supposedly survive such audacious suicide missions.

I dunno, maybe I'm too dumb, or I'm missing something about the whole tragic event, though I can't quite grasp how these dudes apparently hijacked planes, crashed them, and yet somehow strolled out of the carnage unscathed and then casually went back to their home country/ies.

D

Deleted member 2886

The likely creator of the Georgia Guidestones

It's funny(ironically) that these corrupt globalist types claim to only perceive a future for humanity where everyone else has to drastically change,.... essentially just so that these corrupt globalists can continue indefinitely doing the same old-worn out-selfish-greedy-& detrimental practices.

Are we meant to simply ignore that humanity is in this current state of perpetuating retardation & increasingly proliferated degradation due to these corrupt globalist tards utterly moronic management and blindly selfish influence over humanity for the past decades, if not longer.

They must be just too absolutely corrupted to see/admit any other solution to the problems that they've directly & indirectly created.

They[the globalists] seem to assume as if it's their inherent right or entitlement not to take proper self responsibility, and instead to shift the consequences so to punish the whole of humanity, by virtue signaling and straight up lying, gaslighting, & projecting upon all others, their[the globalists] own shirked accountabilities.

Fuck them!
Humanity does need to become better, though this will not be the case if we keep following these shit heads.

Latest posts

Top Bottom