Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Master Thread Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens

Master Threads

BamaRidger

Legendary
Founder
What did they find?
Seth Keshel Election Data Dig Confirms 8.1M Phony Votes for Sleepy, Affirms Trump Win.
unknown.png

9c645134595f8836dbb285b40de25a3d636099d270a372bad7501ee4d6891c6d.png

1280x729.png

81aa5c7c1462c1c440988e69ba8c01d6453bf60060b2b32338755e345d6fe0dc.png

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/20...ction-affirms-trump-won-pa-mi-wi-nv-az-ga-mn/

Long Cat V2.0

Legendary
Tractor supply or your cool md is my best guess. God speed Brudda.
Every couple pages someone posts the cocktail. Go a couple back and it is there
Vit c&d 3000mg 2x a day, 1250 d
Zinc don't know mg
12 mg ivermectin day one
With min 8oz water and food 1 hr later
Others have it posted better than I can. I am not a dr
Is that a formula for kidney stones? Everything I have seen says 500-1000mg vitamin c twice a day.

https://covid19criticalcare.com/covid-19-protocols/i-mask-plus-protocol/

FoamFingers

Poster
Founder
sir bobby always said before sec sec sec speed there was fsu speed, thats undeniable

Then you have us FSU fans who laugh at this conference BS. We stand alone and haave Dog stomped everybody from anywhere. FSU was the sec before the sec awas the sec. Conference cheering is gay period.

Dog stomped everybody anywhere?

Are you sure about that?

That said, I am an FSU Fan Second, Sister went there on a scholarship for soccer.

Now back to regular scheduled Dancing.

AMSO

Elite
Founder
Well, she got covid. FFFF in the chat.

Here is what the Dr prescribed her:
BROMFED DM Cough Syrup. 10 ml/6 hrs
Melatonin. 5mg at bedtime
Flonase .05% Nasal Spray. 2 sprays once per day
ProAir HFA 90mcg Inhaler. 2 puffs every 4 hours
Vitamin B Complex. 1 tablet 2x/day
Vitamin D3 1000 units. 4 capsules once per day
Vitamin C 500mg. 2 tables 2x/day

noleology

Elite
Founder

They wouldn't prescribe HCQ? or Iverm.?

Emmo496

Elite
Founder
This fact is what has bothered the ever-living shit out of me for a while now. It poses the question - is this intentional or is it ignorance? The net effect for me is realizing that most of these doctors aren’t really critical thinkers at all - they just regurgitate “information” without really understanding it. It’s all about “practicing medicine” and less about “practicing tactics to preserve the health of the physical body” - hence the term, physician…

Recent justification for me on this: had to take my daughter to her pediatrician for her TDAP booster for school. The doc told me she was “due” for 2 other vaccines (HPV and meningitis). I refused those two and said I am only interested in the tetanus shot for her. Then I got this lecture on how these other ones could prevent cancers and help with the horrible and scary meningitis… I have no doubt his heart was in the right place, but I’m pretty confident my 12 year old isn’t having sex with and kissing a bunch of dudes just yet. She’s also extremely healthy, active, and doesn’t stuff her mouth with shit all day. To his credit, after his lecture he didn’t bring it up again.

From my layman’s perspective (also having friends and family who are family doctors, athletics teams doctors, etc), “medicine” today is a very strict and unwavering culture of compliance to claims from big pharma and academia. Free thinking is not encouraged and/or cultivated in that profession at the family care level. Strict compliance and parroting are encouraged and any disassociation with that by the patient is to be met with condescending lecture. Two out of three of my medical doctor friends actually think they are the authority on every conversational topic, by simple virtue of them being a “medical doctor”…

This COVID thing has very much reshaped my perspective on the profession. They are so self unaware what their behavior is doing to the trust of patients. People are rapidly losing faith in their “doctor”…. It’s nuts.

I've thought the same thing for a while. While there is no doubt you have to be intelligent to be a doctor, I agree with your saying that they are less about critical thinking and more about if "a" happens then this is how you treat it rather than trying to prevent "a" in the first place. I follow some doctors for weight lifting information and they fell right in line with the jab stuff and don't entertain ivermectin, etc. due to there not being enough information with respect to covid. Granted they are definitely evidence based in all things they do so I understand their opinion on the matter, but they almost took the stance of "I'm a doctor so I'm right and you're wrong". Rubbed me the wrong way for sure.

My view has also shifted closer to your last paragraphs. I use to pfft when someone said big pharma but then I started paying attention. Covid was as eye opening as anything could be if you were paying attention. Healthy people don't make them money. Now I'm not saying that there is a cure for cancer out there and it's being hidden (certainly could be true) but I also know that medical school teaches close to nothing on weight training, adequate sunlight exposure, what to eat for fiber, etc., things that would prevent a large majority of the health issues plaguing our country right now.
My wife works in sales for one of the premier infectious disease testing companies in the world, Cepheid. She has worked in laboratory diagnostics (testing) for the past 9-years and what you all are surmising above is 100% correct. These physicians, especially your PCP, have very little lab training (reading of tests) in Med school, so they heavily rely on the education of reps (Big Pharma/Med Device) but also the medical community as a whole. This is not necessarily their fault as the average PCP is overworked and underpaid.
This also fails to mention that those who are running the labs themselves aren't always the most educated either. They also rely on those that I mentioned above. You have to rely on the individual person to do their own due diligence when it comes to this kind of information, and most people will do the bare minimum to perform their jobs.
A perfect example is a week or two ago when the FDA decided to recall/discontinue the use of the Rapid Response Tests due to the fact that these tests are inaccurate and some of them cannot distinguish the difference between the flu and COVID. She had over 100 phone calls and emails by 9am that morning from customer's completely freaking the fuck out because of this information. The kicker, her test is PCR and is DNA/RNA based. IT IS NOT A RAPID RESPONSE TEST. Yet these so called experts didn't take the time to read the three paragraph article and educate themselves.
Last but not least, she has been screaming from the hilltops since Day 1 that the Rapid Response tests were complete shit. They were mired in inaccurate test results, and even worse over the course of COVID none of that improved, yet they were used endlessly worldwide $$$ for over a year without any recourse.

BamaRidger

Legendary
Founder

s-ou-thern

Legendary
Founder
This fact is what has bothered the ever-living shit out of me for a while now. It poses the question - is this intentional or is it ignorance? The net effect for me is realizing that most of these doctors aren’t really critical thinkers at all - they just regurgitate “information” without really understanding it. It’s all about “practicing medicine” and less about “practicing tactics to preserve the health of the physical body” - hence the term, physician…

Recent justification for me on this: had to take my daughter to her pediatrician for her TDAP booster for school. The doc told me she was “due” for 2 other vaccines (HPV and meningitis). I refused those two and said I am only interested in the tetanus shot for her. Then I got this lecture on how these other ones could prevent cancers and help with the horrible and scary meningitis… I have no doubt his heart was in the right place, but I’m pretty confident my 12 year old isn’t having sex with and kissing a bunch of dudes just yet. She’s also extremely healthy, active, and doesn’t stuff her mouth with shit all day. To his credit, after his lecture he didn’t bring it up again.

From my layman’s perspective (also having friends and family who are family doctors, athletics teams doctors, etc), “medicine” today is a very strict and unwavering culture of compliance to claims from big pharma and academia. Free thinking is not encouraged and/or cultivated in that profession at the family care level. Strict compliance and parroting are encouraged and any disassociation with that by the patient is to be met with condescending lecture. Two out of three of my medical doctor friends actually think they are the authority on every conversational topic, by simple virtue of them being a “medical doctor”…

This COVID thing has very much reshaped my perspective on the profession. They are so self unaware what their behavior is doing to the trust of patients. People are rapidly losing faith in their “doctor”…. It’s nuts.

what about doctors led you to believe they are critical thinkers? Most of them may be smart but medicine is not practiced these days as you know. Docs prescribe whoever is paying them and spend most of their days talking to a patient for 10 min then logging 20 min for of data on the computer. I’m not giving doctors a hard time but it’s funny how we are supposed to hold them in high esteem when a large Majority of them have little to no common sense but they are able to remember info for a test

inFredible

Elite
Delaware has no corporate tax. So yes it is technically home to a large # of corporations. His bragging about this however is counter to his proposed tax policies.
And a very large number of those large companies only presence in the state is a P.O. Box or an single person office to get required mail. Great point Potato Joe, highlighting a shitty state that companies use to avoid liability and additional tax payments. What a dumb ass.

t_money86

Legendary
Founder

Pretty good...now they need to add Zinc and HCQ/Ivermectin and it would be spot on

Top Bottom