Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Dan Mullen is gone

BurntJ

B2B Champ/ Feels Great to be King!
Founder
Kirby caused this all…..taking every recruit we want from them forced this. Smart move by UF. Every year second they continued this would just push the rebuild further years away.

Dawg97

Poster
Founder
Yeah Kirby should been fired for losing to Chump
Agree, except that Muschamp has been on a secret mission to destroy Florida and South Carolina from the inside. Kirby still shouldn't have allowed Muschamp to beat him.
The USC mission wasn't really necessary since UGA made Spurrier cry uncle in the middle of the season, but it did bleed them of millions

GarnetPild

Legendary
Founder
How long before he’s an Alabama assistant coach?

After this terrible season Bama is having (lol), they will probably bring him in as OC next year and shatter SEC records for offense & go 15-0. Maybe that'll be it for Saban & he will hang it up and give somebody else a chance.

FayuGes!

Poster
What is it about UF coaches being such TOOLS?

It's a little bit remarkable - so unliked by everybody. Georgia, FSU, Miami, LSU, Auburn, Tennessee - and now MIssouri - plus the two greatest coaches in their entire history both QUIT the UF jobs.

Seeing Drinkwitz takes me back to seeing a shirt at the FSU-Tennessee national championship Fiesta Bowl:

"I never met a man I didn't like"
- Will Rogers

Then, on the back of the shirt:

WILL ROGERS NEVER MET STEVE SPURRIER

BLatta12

Administrator
Administrator
After this terrible season Bama is having (lol), they will probably bring him in as OC next year and shatter SEC records for offense & go 15-0. Maybe that'll be it for Saban & he will hang it up and give somebody else a chance.
Leaving out recent success, let’s not forget this guy got Mississippi State to #1 in the country.

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder
If he doesn’t do that, he will make a hell of an OC somewhere. Don’t know if his ego will let him go back to be a CFB OC though
I was thinking about him on Sunday. Think he regrets leaving state? He was king there. Eddie is a werd bastard

BurntJ

B2B Champ/ Feels Great to be King!
Founder
Can't take credit for this one.
Misery closed the coffin, we just prepped the body for burial.
Honestly.Most of US Dawgs, Consider Kirby to have cut his head off. Misery just caused it to happen before the end of the season. What Kirby did after the game in the interview caused it all though. Florida boosters realized Mullen was DOA and they would fall multiple years behind in recruiting and rebuild.

In the big boy world we realize the Jim’s vs Joes matter.

GarnetPild

Legendary
Founder
Honestly.Most of US Dawgs, Consider Kirby to have cut his head off. Misery just caused it to happen before the end of the season. What Kirby did after the game in the interview caused it all though. Florida boosters realized Mullen was DOA and they would fall multiple years behind in recruiting and rebuild.

In the big boy world we realize the Jim’s vs Joes matter.

Can you refresh my memory about Mullen's comments after the game?

Top Bottom