Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Dan Crenshaw

rebar

Elite
Is a dick loving weasel
Secretary Austin and Chuckie Schumer can both correct this situation Instantaneously

rebar

Elite
We don't need more admirals and generals. Cool down fella.

Abortion is a stain on this country. It is a much bigger issue.
if Secretary Austin or ChuckleS Schumer wanted they can accomplish these goals. Turbeville is not a gate keeper. He is one man on a committee. Schumer can go to the Senate floor for any nominee he would like. AUSTIN could rescind the abortion cuddling bullshit and get back to fighting by singing off the military won't do reimburse or cover for abortions. So they have 2 men to Corch Turbeville

STMF2X

Elite
Founder
Most of those promotions being held up are for guys who just want the star so they can get higher paying jobs/board seats in the defense industry after they push through more weapons systems that are either outdated, don’t work, and will purposefully run over budget.

rebar

Elite
Most of those promotions being held up are for guys who just want the star so they can get higher paying jobs/board seats in the defense industry after they push through more weapons systems that are either outdated, don’t work, and will purposefully run over budget.
I get it.
I'm offering a rebuttal point to lib insanity. They used to hate the military til the got a wedge in it

TheRealJohnCooper

💎
Founder
Is a dick loving weasel
Secretary Austin and Chuckie Schumer can both correct this situation Instantaneously

Fuck that bitch.

GatorOK

Legendary
Founder
Tuberville came back from the summer break and this is what he sai…”not a single one of my constituents brought it up, so i am ok with my position“

There is a procedural way to move forward, but then they can’t raise a stink about it.

Latest posts

Top Bottom