Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Dan Mullen is gone

BurntJ

B2B Champ/ Feels Great to be King!
Founder
Can you refresh my memory about Mullen's comments after the game?

I’m the first to admit he is tard with in game decisions….he is getting better and similar to Dabo that it’s a 5-7 year process to learn to be a decent in game HC. But this is basically conceding I don’t have to be a good coach to continue to dominate you.

GarnetPild

Legendary
Founder

I’m the first to admit he is tard with in game decisions….he is getting better and similar to Dabo that it’s a 5-7 year process to learn to be a decent in game HC. But this is basically conceding I don’t have to be a good coach to continue to dominate you.

I laughed when they hired dabo, but the model works. Hire a top notch recruiter, a young guy who relates to the players. Then open the checkbook for the best coordinators money can buy. You get top talent, and good play callers, you win. Period.

BurntJ

B2B Champ/ Feels Great to be King!
Founder
I laughed when they hired dabo, but the model works. Hire a top notch recruiter, a young guy who relates to the players. Then open the checkbook for the best coordinators money can buy. You get top talent, and good play callers, you win. Period.
Other than “Young guy” that’s exactly what Arkansas did.

Top Bottom