Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Cynthia Nixon is mad because CVS is locking items up due to high levels of shoplifting

MaizeBlaze

I’m just here so I won’t get fined.
Founder
So according to Cynthia Nixon (person that I’ve never heard of but pictured above) CVS should give away all essential items until they’re forced to close. At which point there will no longer be a place to purchase essential items.

Makes sense.

Cre8ive

Shaping the Future of Reality
Founder
Shocking crime is spiking in NYC and retail stores are adjusting to it.

View attachment 23973

What in the hell do they expect? CVS will soon move? It is the city government with their defund the police mentality and don't prosecute petty crime like shoplifting that has caused this problem. I hope CVS get the hell out and goes south of the Mason Dixon line where there is still basic law and order, and a respect and desire for both by people that are black, hispanic, yellow, green, blue and us white privilege spawns of satan. Cynthia Nixon needs to wake the fuck up and smell the turds she is stepping in.

Last edited:

Cre8ive

Founder
Cynthia Nixon announced yesterday someone tried to steal her virginity but they gave it back. Don't blame them. I wonder if anyone would try to shoplift her cunt? Maybe with tongs?

cynthia-nixon-gotham-independent-film-awards-2017-red-carpet-9.jpg

America 1st

The best poster on the board! Trumps lover! 🇺🇸
Founder
Help me out here - who is that distinguished person? Is he a Church of God preacher or is that Joel Osteens dad?
View attachment 24048

David Khari Webber Chappelle (born August 24, 1973) is an American stand-up comedian, actor, writer and producer. With his incisive observations, he has been described as "poetically unfiltered and sociopolitically introspective, with an ability to illuminate and interrogate agonizing and poignant topics." Chappelle is the recipient of numerous accolades, including four Emmy Awards and three Grammy Awards as well as the Mark Twain Prize. He is known for his satirical comedy sketch series Chappelle's Show (2003–2006). The series, co-written with Neal Brennan, ran until Chappelle quit the show in the middle of production of the third season. After leaving the show, Chappelle returned to performing stand-up comedy across the U.S. By 2006, Chappelle was called the "comic genius of America" by Esquire and, in 2013, "the best" by a Billboard writer.

tiderollsonu

A man from Nantucket
Founder
Help me out here - who is that distinguished person? Is he a Church of God preacher or is that Joel Osteens dad?
View attachment 24048

3QeZ.gif

Have you never seen Chappell show? First two seasons may be some of the funniest shit I have ever seen on TV.....

Cre8ive

Founder
That poor departed soul, terminated and moved into the netherworld. Serious and horrifying, graphic and real. I wonder if he realizes he is already in hell? What a monstrosity to heap upon even the most vile mortician. I'm curious @Taggart - what’s your tolerance for the terrors of life?

hmt5000

Legendary
Founder
So according to Cynthia Nixon (person that I’ve never heard of but pictured above) CVS should give away all essential items until they’re forced to close. At which point there will no longer be a place to purchase essential items.

Makes sense.
Either 10 or 17 Walgreens have closed in San Fran because they will not charge shoplifting under $900. Its weird because you say that as a joke, as any normal person wood.... but they really do want that.

Latest posts

Top Bottom