Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Cruise ships

I enjoy roasted plain or salted nuts and cunts
Here’s a Viking cruise for ya. Only $19,000 😃😃

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder

I've meet up and downstream Mississippi a sozen times. All my family I'd smfrom st louis

TheNJNole

Elite
Founder
I've never been on a cruise. You don't think about Lil ol Charleston having hard seas.
When I was being taught diving my instructor told me if you can dive the Atlantic in November you'll be able to handle anything in the world.
I was told I was his best natural 1ST time diver a decade + ago.
Ridden a couple crazy waves fishing in the past 30yrs

Anyone w good stories plop them here
Sure you were the "best natural 1st timer". Was that before or after?

My best 1st timer was a strawberry red head. Man I still think about banging her to this day. Ahe swallowed ever drop.

Probably not as good as your experience.... lol

TheNJNole

Elite
Founder

Dude... Viking River tours are the shit. That's mid price. They can be more.

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder
Sure you were the "best natural 1st timer". Was that before or after?

My best 1st timer was a strawberry red head. Man I still think about banging her to this day. Ahe swallowed ever drop.

Probably not as good as your experience.... lol
I used the least amount of oxygen of all students regardless of level of for a 90ft (,dive) same on 60ft when getting certified. I also saved a weirdo who puked in his apparatus bc he was a nervous perverous. I had to decompress and share my my oxygen. He didn't get the bends.

My master instructor offered to pay my expenses and put me up w salary while i got certified. I declined bc of steel shops.
diving is the hands down coolest thing ive ever done. I hadn't gone since I lost my place. Ole Cooper passes ill take it back up and fishing and hunting also. I have trouble leaving my pooch.
My family has a week at lake lure every year. I'm only going 3 days and one travel bc I can't leave him for a week
Diving is great bc none of the worldly problems exist. It is just just in the moment. I recommend to anyone especially if you are stressed. Used to be 400 plus tip. You get 2 or 3 hr trip. I think 2. .

I've seen 6ft ell, lobster, pods of porpoise (one tèn ager played w me I keys for a min til mom called him) Goliath grouper and flounder 4ft diameter . Barracuda and all the other or all stiff like turtles.cdocit If you can

Last edited:

TheNJNole

Elite
Founder
I usedbthe least amount of oxygen of all students regardless of level of for a 90ft (,dive) same on 69ft when getting certified. I also saved a weirdo who puked in his apparatus bc he was a nervous perverous. I had to decompress and share my my oxygen. He didn't get the bends.

My master instructor offered to pay my expenses and put me up w salralynwhike certified. I declined bc if steel shops.
Cmdiving is the hands down coolest i ever done. I hadn't gone since I lost my place. Obe Cooper passes ill take it vack up and fishing and hunting also. I have trouble leaving my pooch.
My family has a week at lakenlurbevery year. I'm only going 3 days and one travel bc I can't leave him for a week
.diving IA great bc nobe if the worldly problems exist. It is just just in the moment. I recommend to anyone especially if you are stressed. Used to be 400 plus tip. Cyiu get 2 orb3 hr trip. I think 2. .

I've seen 6ft ell, lobster, pods of porpoise (one tèn ager played w me I keys for a min til mom called him) Goliath grouper and flounder 4ft diameter . Barracuda and all the other or all stiff like turtles.cdocit If you can
Nice try on the diversion.... lol

Latest posts

Top Bottom