Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Cruise ships

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder
I've never been on a cruise. You don't think about Lil ol Charleston having hard seas.
When I was being taught diving my instructor told me if you can dive the Atlantic in November you'll be able to handle anything in the world.
I was told I was his best natural 1ST time diver a decade + ago.
Ridden a couple crazy waves fishing in the past 30yrs

Anyone w good stories plop them here

RJ2kWJ

Elite
Founder
Never been on a cruise. I stick to fresh water. Also, I don’t have aids, yet. Also, not a bud light fan.

Otherwise you nailed it.
I need to buy you a bourbon because we’re exact opposites. I can’t even put my toe in freshwater. I’m a surfer, scuba diver, salt water everything all day. I fucking hate lakes and ponds with their snapping turtles and stupid fish.

RJ2kWJ

Elite
Founder
Y'all can kick rocks bashing cruises, fucking love them went on a 7 day to Belize Honduras and el Mexico in January and had a blast. Ate this giant ass tomahawk at the steak house.... fyi that's a 16oz ribeye that looks like a cube steak across from me

View attachment 183088
View attachment 183089
Went on 11, yes 11 throughout college. The worst part was the kids. That’s why I’m stoked on the Virgin Cruise line. No kids allowed.

1685483317992.jpeg

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder
Y'all can kick rocks bashing cruises, fucking love them went on a 7 day to Belize Honduras and el Mexico in January and had a blast. Ate this giant ass tomahawk at the steak house.... fyi that's a 16oz ribeye that looks like a cube steak across from me

View attachment 183088
View attachment 183089
If in gonna be fat then im gonna be fat. I'd knaw that bone like an Irish bum

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder

View attachment 183088
View attachment 183089
Anyone lobster,? ...
I lobster the fl keyes by Fidel. Right on the edge. I dint go when invited. Been invited to the Master's 3x. I'm not walking that shit without my my dog. I'm a weirdo. Nice steak. I'd shit 4x by 6am if I ate that. I've paid q7k to keep my dog outta the news. He's a kitty and puppy killer. He doesn't like bulldogs a bit. They're all puppy thus year

I need to buy you a bourbon because we’re exact opposites. I can’t even put my toe in freshwater. I’m a surfer, scuba diver, salt water everything all day. I fucking hate lakes and ponds with their snapping turtles and stupid fish.
I’d rather lose a toe to a snapping turtle than both legs to a shark.

I do like bourbon tho, so I’m in for that.

tiderollsonu

A man from Nantucket
Founder
Went on 11, yes 11 throughout college. The worst part was the kids. That’s why I’m stoked on the Virgin Cruise line. No kids allowed.

View attachment 183090
Yeah this is def on the list, supposed to be truly all inclusive too, what you pay it what you pay outside of tips. No nickel and diming you like NCL does. They had one docked at our stop in Honduras and it looked really nice.

Also want to try one of the Oasis ships RCL has just to try one out.

Jtrain80

Legendary
Maybe I am just weird, but I have never wanted to go on cruise in my life. I genuinely don't like crowds... or people in general.

Give me a remote cabin on a lake w a private boat to troll around on.

*except a Viking river cruise in Europe. They are out of my price range though.

BurntJ

B2B Champ/ Feels Great to be King!
Founder
We are the Cocks which are to be sucked, literal son of a bitch.
NO yore program is the little cock.....SUCKERS.

All-time seriesGeorgia leads 54–19–2[1]
Largest victoryGeorgia, 48-7 (2022)
Longest win streakGeorgia, 10 (1908–1941, 1966–1977)
Current win streakGeorgia, 3 (2020–present)

:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: 😜

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder
My dad and mom did a Viking cruise. They loved it. My dad is so pimp he rented out 2 different pent house suites so that the people across the way wouldn't be there to snoop or look at them. I want to say it was an extra 20k. If you knew my dad you'd know he is hufmge on spending cash. I was really proud if him for that
Maybe I am just weird, but I have never wanted to go on cruise in my life. I genuinely don't like crowds... or people in general.

Give me a remote cabin on a lake w a private boat to troll around on.

*except a Viking river cruise in Europe. They are out of my price range though.

BurntJ

Founder
Ball lickers. And quincy Carter wannabes. That's it. I'm declaring we are gonna beat yall. I'm willing to bet one large Duke mayo and 1 large boiled peanuts
Welp, looks like YOU WIN....cause I HATE BOTH THOSE FUCKIN THINGS!

And....ugh, we arent QC wannabes.....AS HE IS OUR PLAYER!! We love Cocaine Carter in these parts.

BurntJ

Founder
You're still 1980 to the rest of us.
Look you dont have to be sooo SOUR......

I've spoke to Kirby and he is presently deciding which SEC-E Trophies to Gift to the little cocks as its a fuckin embarrassment to the rest of the SEC for a team to literally have an empty trophy case. We will require that you pay for white glove service to keep them dusted and shined.....

Kirby suggested the last part, as he said (and I quote)..."uscjrjr IS SO FUCKING POOR THAT COST WILL WIPE OUT THEIR ENTIRE RECUITING/NIL BUDGET."

You need to learn manners. A simple THANK YOU would suffice here. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: 😜

TopHook

Legendary
Founder
Look you dont have to be sooo SOUR......

I've spoke to Kirby and he is presently deciding which SEC-E Trophies to Gift to the little cocks as its a fuckin embarrassment to the rest of the SEC for a team to literally have an empty trophy case. We will require that you pay for white glove service to keep them dusted and shined.....

Kirby suggested the last part, as he said (and I quote)..."uscjrjr IS SO FUCKING POOR THAT COST WILL WIPE OUT THEIR ENTIRE RECUITING/NIL BUDGET."

You need to learn manners. A simple THANK YOU would suffice here. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: 😜
Empty? Lol

BurntJ

Founder
Empty? Lol
Sorry I hate to be that guy......BUT Shirley you remember this day well. You looked sooooo SAD!!

fa7945420673b18c212ede4eefd083ac.jpg

Latest posts

Top Bottom