Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Corrupt law enforcement agency!!! Legal advice/guidance needed!

The Story of a Corrupt Law Enforcement Agency and Wrongful Arrest​

You guys are freaking awesome! There are a few details I should clear up. It was my pregnant daughter & 1 year granddaughter at the mailboxes as the dogs & bullets whizzed by. My husband slapped the phone not the gun out of the neighbors hand because he stuck the phone in my husbands face. There was only 1 believed to be bullet hole in my oldest son's mobile home. The county investigators say it isn't a bullet hole BUT they have lied in their report in multiple places so I do NOT believe a word they say. We have an attorney & are absolutely persuing this whole situation.

Guess Imma go down as the chick with the longest post in forum history! 🤣☠️🤣☠️🤣☠️🤣! Seriously tho thank you guys for your attention to this matter! It means a lot to us little guys!

tiderollsonu

A man from Nantucket
Founder
Bend over, grab your shoulders, and pull you fucking head out of your ass! Haha, SKOLL LETS ROLL!
giphy.webp

BurntJ

B2B Champ/ Feels Great to be King!
Founder
wtf is this thread and why am I getting alerts?

** Never mind just realized it really old thread.”

Update to this thread! Our county law enforcement is corrupt ASF. It ended up costing us over $10,000 in attorney fees. Hubs case was dropped after he paid court costs but my son is on probation for 2yrs & has to pay $6000 in restitution. We've had 2 more incidents of this same neighbor shooting onto our property. We also had a incident where some strays slaughtered some of his sheep in which he tried to blame us. I took the blame for feeding the strays & the NEW investigator got to hear an ear full about the corruption in that office. So far I haven't heard back on that & it's been 2 months. We shall see.

TopHook

Legendary
Founder
Update to this thread! Our county law enforcement is corrupt ASF. It ended up costing us over $10,000 in attorney fees. Hubs case was dropped after he paid court costs but my son is on probation for 2yrs & has to pay $6000 in restitution. We've had 2 more incidents of this same neighbor shooting onto our property. We also had a incident where some strays slaughtered some of his sheep in which he tried to blame us. I took the blame for feeding the strays & the NEW investigator got to hear an ear full about the corruption in that office. So far I haven't heard back on that & it's been 2 months. We shall see.
Wtf

I want to shoot back but with the way this county is I'll make contact & catch a murder charge. So we just keep calling the corrupt county sheriff's office & getting absolutely no where. I am thinking tho that with this new investigator this neighbors ties to the county may have come to an end. 🤞🏼🤞🏼🤞🏼🤞🏼🤞🏼🤞🏼🤞🏼

Goldhedge

Legendary
Of course they say it’s anti-trans bullshit instead of acknowledging the truth of it all. If you perpetuate mental health issues then those issues manifest into life altering decisions resulting in activities involving self harm and even death.
and then they blame us for it and create laws to 'stop' it....

AmericanViking

Legendary
Founder
and then they blame us for it and create laws to 'stop' it....

Yup!!! Because it’s about control and power which will create atrocities against the people but has nothing to do with preventing atrocities toward a group.

They’re just the useful idiots who’s heads aren’t for anything but being a door stop.

Top Bottom