Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Corrupt law enforcement agency!!! Legal advice/guidance needed!

GatorOK

Legendary
Founder
21yr on this property! 21years in the county! Weve had the same neighbors for the entire time except this 1. But still he moved in about 10yrs ago. The 1st time shots were fired on our property we went & spoke to him personally because at the time my oldest son was dating his step daughter & his stepsons were friends with my sons. We've known the neighbor personally, my son even worked for them for a min. Him & his ex started having probs, they divorced because she's a raging whore & I'm assuming now he's a lunatic. That was 7yrs ago. We didn't have any issues or interaction with him again until January of this year. It was the same scenario as this but there was no AR-15 rounds & the law at that time told him not to be shooting in the direction of any houses. We left it at that. This time it was high powered rounds that whizzed by my pregnant daughter & my 1yr old granddaughter.. I can see just letting that go. He could have killed either of them or if someone driving down the road would have caught a stray bullet! This man is completely off his rocker & the sheriff's said Kyle Rittenhouse! As if this situation & the Rittenhouse story have anything in common
Get a lawyer and tell us more about the whore?

PleasureMoose

Legendary
I haven't had time to read the comments yet BUT here's an update:
So yesterday I was told that my husband was the only 1 with warrants so we made arrangements with a bondsman to go with him for him to turn himself in today. Well he gets there & what's supposed to be an in & out bond turns into a much bigger ordeal. He gets told that there are 2 charges; 3rd degree misdemeanor harassment & 1st degree felony damage of property. The felony would require him to see a judge before bond is set. Well after they strip him down, search him, & suit him up in orange the processor lady actually looks at his license & sees the Sr. (Senior) to which she start apologizing & says the warrant was meant for Jr. (Junior). She was going to let him go but has to speak to her sheriff 1st because the way she sees it both warrants were for my son Jr. So sheriff puts the misdemeanor on my husband & now my son has a warrant for his arrest. Mind you yesterday the sheriff told me that they wanted my husband not my son even with me asking if there was some mistake. This is the craziest most insane bold face lying biased bunch of manipulating assholes I've ever seen in my life
This just cant be right.. I'm so confused. Did your husband have any previous charges before this incident took place?

EDIT: What county is this? I need to avoid it.. If this is the case a simple speeding ticket will put me away for 10 years

Last edited:

Cre8ive

Shaping the Future of Reality
Founder
Let me start this post by saying a few things! 1st we are law abiding citizens. 2nd I have always taught my children to respect Law Enforcement Officers. 3rd we are pro 2nd amendment! 4th is we have owned our property since Dec. 2000. We have 40acres & have our 3 grown children homes set up on this property. My husband & I live on the same property there is a thin wood line between us & our children. We have never dealt with anything like this.

We are being railroaded by County law enforcement & our neighbor.

A lil back story; on Nov. 25th my son-in-laws mother's Boyfriend threatened to put a gun to his head & shoot him. We dealt with that issue but we're still afraid this psycho felon may show up & follow thru with his threat. So in my & my husbands minds this is relevant for the next part of the story.
On November 28th supposedly our dogs went onto our neighbors property & were chasing their sheep. The neighbor proceeded to use an AR-15 to shoot at our dogs hitting 1 of them, BUT that is beside the point! His shots went across a public road & up towards my childrens houses. My daughter who is pregnant & her 1yr old daughter were down checking the mail as all of the shooting was going on, said that she heard shots, the dogs came running by, & as she stepped out of her car she heard the bullets came by her. Both of my sons were in my oldest son's house & they heard the shots & my daughter screaming so they came running outside & as they did something hit my son's trailer. My 20yr old son ran down to the end of the driveway where my daughter was & started attending to the dog that was shot. My oldest son sped out of the drive headed over to confront the neighbor. Now mind you My husband & myself stay next door & upon hearing all the shots I called my daughter who answered the phone screaming hysterically. In mind my the ex-boyfriend of his mother has shown up so I screamed for my husband who jumped out of bed (it was 10am on Sunday morning we were being lazy) & headed over. As he went to leave he saw my 23yr old son driving past & proceeded to follow him to the neighbors house. As they got there the neighbor had his phone in his hand & his AR-15 & was telling for them to get off his property. After a short verbal confrontation my son got back in his car, turned to leave in fear of being shot & is accused of slinging rocks on a truck causing damage. My husband racted differently! He slapped the phone that the neighbor had pointed in his face. (He know this was wrong & he admitted to his mistake) They both promptly left the neighbor & came back to our property. I had already called the law. The sheriff went to the neighbors house 1st & then came to us. A report was made by the sheriff & we insisted that something be done about him shooting towards our homes as this was the 3rd time bullets have grazed our property, the 2nd that we called the sheriff's dept. & made a report. We finally got investigators to come out on Dec. 6 & boy have they shown us how dirty law enforcement can be. They told us there was nothing we can do about him shooting towards our houses & if he had hit 1 of the homes it would be our fault because of the dogs. They also basically gave him permission to shoot us if he "fears" us in any way. They told us that the hole that is on my sons wall is not from a bullet & that basically we are screwed but I was more then welcomed to come get a copy of the report. So on the 7th I went to Geneva County to get the report. It was not ready at that point they said so I waited until the 10th & went to obtain a copy of their report. Their report is full of so much bias & lies it is disgusting. The investigator claims in his report that my husband said he had a pistol but didn't show it during the altercation with the neighbor & that is 100% a lie. We don't even own a gun of any sort, registered or unregiatered. I called County Sheriff's office, asked to speak with the sheriff, & explained why I wanted to speak with him. They told me to come on at 2pm 10/13. I was there with 2 of my adult children at 1:50. The sheriff was immediately dismissive. Asked where my husband was because he has a warrant for his arrest. I asked what the charges are & they are putting everything on my husband, yes he slapped the phone but my kid caused the damage, but every charge is against my husband. I explained that the investigation report was full of non-truths & asked why it is ok for law enforcement to tell bold face lies. I explained that 90% of the stuff they had my husband saying in that report was things I told the investigators & the other 10% was never said at all. I explained that my husband nor my sons were present when they 1st arrived yet the only names mentioned at all are my husband & oldest son. He didn't want to hear a word negative about his investigators. I proceeded to tell him that I can only assume that the neighbor & the sheriffs office have a buddy system. I explained that we are law abiding citizens & that I teach my children respect but they have given my kids a front row view of the dark side of the law. I guess this is more of a vent post. I am completely lost. I don't understand how a man can get away with shooting an AR-15 across a public road & onto another person property. How law enforcement can tell me because a dog went in his yard he now has free reign to shoot towards our homes. OHHHH! & on top of that this neighbor has now moved his sheep down to his piece of property directly beside the road & I can only assume that is too bait the dogs so he is justified when he shoots up towards our homes again. This is sickening. 1 of us or a passer-by on the road is going to have to get shot before anyone is going to do anything to this crazy man!

Thank you for your time & attention. Sorry for the long rant

This just cant be right.. I'm so confused. Did your husband have any previous charges before this incident took place?

EDIT: What county is this? I need to avoid it.. If this is the case a simple speeding ticket will put me away for 10 years
!!!NO!!! previous charges for my son at all & the only charge th hubby has is a possession of marijuana misdemeanor from 1998.

Move. Sell your house. You’ve said you’ve got property and 4 houses on it. If your story is accurate it is only a matter of time before someone is killed.
This is exactly what we fear! We've been talking about selling BUT it's so unfair! We've been here for almost 22yrs. This neighbor has been here for 10 but because his dad was an ex-sherfliff & he owns a local paint & body shop in our town we are gonna get railroaded!

UPDATE: So Tuesday hubby went with bondsmen & was supposed to just turn himself in on the 2 warrants & be bonded out immediately. So he goes in & they start stripping him down & dressing him out for a jail cell. Told him that 1 warrant required seeing the judge before bond was set. Well as they are leading him to a cell the intake lady says "hold on! You are Senior? These warrants are for Junior. But let me speak with he sheriff." About 45mins later. They bring my husband his clothes & let him know that the misdemeanor warrant is for him but the felony warrant is for my son. So Wednesday we went with our son & the bondsmen back to the jail for him to turn himself in & be bonded out. After that we went to meet with the defense attorney who seems just as confused as y'all do about the charges & this whole situation. Yesterday & today I spending my days trying to get a loan against our 40acres of property so that we can pay the attorney in full & he can get started on my husband & my sons defense.

Last edited:

Cre8ive

Shaping the Future of Reality
Founder
This is exactly what we fear! We've been talking about selling BUT it's so unfair! We've been here for almost 22yrs. This neighbor has been here for 10 but because his dad was an ex-sherfliff & he owns a local paint & body shop in our town we are gonna get railroaded!
God bless you all. Our prayers are with you.

@MrsTiffy77 This slide popped up yesterday in a course I’m taking. Keep in mind this is a Florida statute, I don’t know what your laws are but I’m sure they aren’t far off

View attachment 65838
That is awesome that you came across that. I'm in Alabama technically. We are literally the last property bordering the Ala/Fl line. I wish like crazy I could register our property as Florida. We are talking about selling & buying something on the other side of the line BUT we have to get thru this mess 1st & it really sucks to sell our family property or as the Sheriffs called us "Clark Compound". (Yes they called us a compound in their report!)

God bless you all. Our prayers are with you.
Thank you so much! God is good all the time!!! We believe in the power of prayer! I believe that good will triumph over evil! Prayers & advice are the best we can ask for. We are dealing with a corrupt law enforcement agency that has told bold face lies & given this little man permission to fire his big gun at us, God is the only 1 who is going to be able to separate the wolves from the sheep.

My 23yr old son has a 1st degree felony charge against him for slinging rocks on a vehicle while trying to leave a man's property who was holding an AR-15 & who had just fired shots across a public road, passed my daughter & granddaughter, & onto our property.
My husband is looking at a 3rd degree misdemeanor charge for slapping a phone out of this same man's hand who was holding the AR-15 still & had the phone pointed up in hubs face.
We are aware that they shouldn't have impulsively gone over to confront him but in our defense look what good it did us to call the police!!! They said next time it happens to make sure we let them handle it BUT how are we supposed to trust they will do anything when they haven't the last 2x's he has fired shots on our property? How do we trust them when they have told out right lies in the report they wrote? My kids are looking at me like "How do we respect Law enforcement when they are dirty?" This is an extremely intense life lesson!!!

IU/NDFAN

Elite
Founder
I agree with your comment 100%. Hard lesson learned. Especially since he actually could have shot my husband & son & got away with it. & as horrible as that would be, them on his property poses a completely different situation then him shooting across a road & onto our property. We understood that if the dogs get shot there is nothing we can do about that. As much as a dog getting shot sucks I would rather it be a dog then my husband, kids, or grandkids. He is being reckless. We've never been in trouble with he law before! Well hubs had some minor charge when he was 18 but we're in our 40's now 18 seems so long ago. I thank God it didn't end worse but I am completely floored with the bogus lies being told directly by the county investigators.

I swear I was going to type this either happened in Kentucky or Florida and then clicked your avatar to see Florida, lol.

BigBucnNole

Elite
I’m going to haul firewood now. I feel good in the mornings. I need to
eat less food but more apples because they keep me regular.

I think he was looking for a Shakespearean vibe.

Thou dost needeth the pill of thee necessary B of thy planned pill, for NO ONE shall have desire of one, neigh TWO, sets of triplets. PREPOSTEROUS! The day grows long for thou shall thru thy might and strength haul thy firewood for thee. For the mornings thy shall feel vibrant and alive! I need to consume less food, HOWEVER more apples because they keep thy mighty bowels regular.

Top Bottom