Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Conservative Exodus

fschmidt

Poster
"It is much better to be governed by a drug gang than by a (satanically controlled) government."

Is there a difference?
Yes, the difference is that governments are under the control of the global elite while most drug gangs are not.

absoluteUnit

Check out the size of this lad
A few of us realize that America is a lost cause and want to leave. We have picked a place to move to. Two other guys have recently moved there and I will move soon. You can read more about this here:

You want find conservatives here. Just radicals, some trolls and one guy from Africa.

fschmidt

Poster
Haven't drug cartels been killing random tourists for years now?
Depends on which one. The Zetas were founded by American and Israeli military advisers, so they are particularly evil. But the Sinaloa group is basically like Robin Hood and his gang. I translated some of their (former) leader's wisdom here:

TJHall1

Legendary
I sure am seeing a lot of stories of drug cartels (including sinaloa "Robin hoods") murdering innocent people and even one where 4 mothers and 9 children, all from a Mormon community, were killed during a Juarez vs sinaloa dispute. I can just move 7 hours to Chicago if I want that shit.

fschmidt

Poster
I sure am seeing a lot of stories of drug cartels (including sinaloa "Robin hoods") murdering innocent people and even one where 4 mothers and 9 children, all from a Mormon community, were killed during a Juarez vs sinaloa dispute. I can just move 7 hours to Chicago if I want that shit.
I discussed this issue with the locals when I was there. They told me that the Sinaloa gang always informs them of upcoming drug wars in their area. So they just stay home during the war (lasting usually a day) and then just remove the bodies afterwards. Sounds reasonable to me.

tiderollsonu

A man from Nantucket
Founder
Costa Rica is very tempting but being between south america and mexico is a huge red flag for me

TJHall1

Legendary
I discussed this issue with the locals when I was there. They told me that the Sinaloa gang always informs them of upcoming drug wars in their area. So they just stay home during the war (lasting usually a day) and then just remove the bodies afterwards. Sounds reasonable to me.
They must have forgot to tell those Mormons, some of whom were infants.

fschmidt

Poster
Population of 341. Is that the right place?
Could be depending on where they draw the boundaries. Mexicans live bunched together while Mennonites live spread out. Colonia Viana is the main town of the area so it has all the shops for the Mennonites living in the area.

Jtrain80

Legendary

I am a little closer to the southern border than you and have had the opportunity to speak with folks (coworkers) from there. Whole towns are "missing" in Mexico. They are being overrun by the liberal agenda on top if everything else.

They tell me about grandparents that were just too old to give a fuck and stayed, but for the most part everyone bolted for America.

Hoosier in Mad Town

Founder
Yes, the difference is that governments are under the control of the global elite while most drug gangs are not.
iu

TJHall1

Legendary
From the pics you’ve posted, that’s where you’ve been living for the last 25 years.

Truly abhorrent living conditions.
I have only been out of high school 17 years, and my parents didn't live in a camper. You look like a fool again.

BurntJ

B2B Champ/ Feels Great to be King!
Founder

Clearly you suck at research as EL Chapo is connected to the Globalist. You really do suck at this. You really believe some poor weed farmer in Sinoala figured out how to smuggle drug to Europe.
It must be his expertise at digging tunnels,huh.
FYI: per his trial (associates that flipped) also believered having sex with 13 and younger girls (preferably 3 times a day) provided him strength/“energy”…….who does that sound like to you? (Epstein and the rest of the sickos.)

maybe you should go attempt this BUT make sure tio NEVER report back as you seem to be a little downsy…..and I would want someone to take you seriously.

TJHall1

Legendary
After a lot of thought I've decided I'm gonna pass on Mexico. Also south America. And Europe along with Asia. Throw Africa in too. And Canada can eat shit too. Australia just shut down over 2 positive tests so they can suck taint. Guess that leaves the USA or Antarctica.

Simmer007

Poster
Founder
A few of us realize that America is a lost cause and want to leave. We have picked a place to move to. Two other guys have recently moved there and I will move soon. You can read more about this here:

When america falls, so too will the rest of the world. Undortunately

catreaper

Master Baiter
I have only been out of high school 17 years, and my parents didn't live in a camper. You look like a fool again.
Bahahaha. You’ve been out of high school for 17 years and you live in a basement next to a hot water heater? Listen pal, I kind of feel bad. Send me your Venmo info and I’ll throw you a few bucks.

TJHall1

Legendary
Bahahaha. You’ve been out of high school for 17 years and you live in a basement next to a hot water heater? Listen pal, I kind of feel bad. Send me your Venmo info and I’ll throw you a few bucks.
Yes, my house has a basement. Yes, the water heater is in the basement. You're super smart figuring that out. The furnace is down there too, along with a deep freeze. Also it's where the washer and dryer reside.

Jayhacker

Legendary
Founder
After a lot of thought I've decided I'm gonna pass on Mexico. Also south America. And Europe along with Asia. Throw Africa in too. And Canada can eat shit too. Australia just shut down over 2 positive tests so they can suck taint. Guess that leaves the USA or Antarctica.
Which begs the question. Does Antarctica have golf courses?

Latest posts

Top Bottom