Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Conservative Exodus

fschmidt

Poster
When america falls, so too will the rest of the world. Undortunately
Only the developed world. Do you think America falling would affect some remote village in central Asia? I don't think so. Northwest Mexico is similar because it is remote.

catreaper

Master Baiter
Yes, my house has a basement. Yes, the water heater is in the basement. You're super smart figuring that out. The furnace is down there too, along with a deep freeze. Also it's where the washer and dryer reside.
Bragging about a deep freezer may be the most poorsiness thing I’ve ever seen. But chin up, I’m sure life is going great.

TJHall1

Legendary
Bragging about a deep freezer may be the most poorsiness thing I’ve ever seen. But chin up, I’m sure life is going great.
You'll have to point out where I bragged about having a deep freezer.

(Hint: I didn't, you look like a retard again)

catreaper

Master Baiter
Yes, my house has a basement. Yes, the water heater is in the basement. You're super smart figuring that out. The furnace is down there too, along with a deep freeze. Also it's where the washer and dryer reside.
1628472807639.png

Bahahahaha. I just showed this to a homeless guy outside the 7/11 and he said he’d rather sleep by the dumpster tonight than stay here.

Jtrain80

Legendary
After a lot of thought I've decided I'm gonna pass on Mexico. Also south America. And Europe along with Asia. Throw Africa in too. And Canada can eat shit too. Australia just shut down over 2 positive tests so they can suck taint. Guess that leaves the USA or Antarctica.

This is the last stand for freedom.

TJHall1

Legendary
Damn, the irony. I only know who you are because you reply to everything I put on here, otherwise I’d have no idea who you were. Run along and get back to making ramen noodles in your parents basement and manning your glory hole station at the Kum & Go.
I'd rather live in a basement than be the sloppy drunken mess that I seen out of you the other morning. That was as pathetic as I've seen someone look in a long time.

catreaper

Master Baiter
I'd rather live in a basement than be the sloppy drunken mess that I seen out of you the other morning. That was as pathetic as I've seen someone look in a long time.
Your feelings were hurt because I can afford to travel and see whomever I want and have a good time while doing it? Sounds like a you problem, man. I’ll send you a bottle of peach schnapps to replace the one you stole out of your moms liquor cabinet if that makes you feel better.

TJHall1

Legendary
Your feelings were hurt because I can afford to travel and see whomever I want and have a good time while doing it? Sounds like a you problem, man. I’ll send you a bottle of peach schnapps to replace the one you stole out of your moms liquor cabinet if that makes you feel better.
You being sloppy drunk at 7 am and looking like complete dogshit is a me problem? Hahaha. Its gonna take a lot more than a drunk pathetic guy to hurt my feelings.

Also, these parent jokes are super clever. You're extremely witty.

Latest posts

Top Bottom