Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Companies supporting/advertising with new woke transgender agenda. What do y'all think?

denn

Legendary
Founder
It’s like they’re being told they have to do it…or else
I think this is the only logical answer. I also believe all these companies are being infused with $ from the wacked out tranny community and their benefactors. Odd for a company like Budweiser to do it because the payments probably do not line up with the revenue they stood to lose. I am guessing no trannies are donating billions to that company.

t_money86

Legendary
Founder
giphy.webp

Goldhedge

Legendary

Detrans Awareness Day Panel Discussion With Detransitioners For Affirmation Generation Documentary​

Last edited:

Joe King

Elite
It's like they don't know that its only .05% of the population. What the fuck business school did they go to?

Woke U, would be my guess.

Odd for a company like Budweiser to do it because the payments probably do not line up with the revenue they stood to lose
Aren't the the first ones to lose a substantial amount of revenue over it?

At this point it would be a much smaller list of acceptable non-woke beers to drink vs. woke. Anyone have such a thing?
No, but someone out there is prolly working on just that right now.

I would say they can suck my %^^$#, but then again, that would be faggotry. So not sure how to square that deal.........anyway

I think that companies have one thing on their mind.....money and the bottom line. But if they know results like Target and bud light losing billions by following the fags and are not monetarily good, then what is there to gain from such a display. One would have to conclude, that the powers that be have offered them a higher reward than the risk of losing billions. Wonder what that could be? These companies are not bowing down to some woke little group on twitter, not how it works.

Really, we do things and make decisions based on risk vs reward. Is the action that you are going to take worth the risk should it not pan out.....if the answer is yes, then proceed if not, stop.

So they must think the reward is worth the risk. Bowing down is what they are doing, to what or "who", that is the real question.

Methinks like JarJarBinks the answer to that question is Satan.

Top Bottom