Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

College wrestling

Boxman4

Elite
Founder
I watch a bit. Watched Iowa v Minny a couple weeks ago. Wanted to watch UM v Iowa the following week but couldn’t find it.

22*43*51

Boob Enthusiast
Founder
Follow closely, but also raised in Iowa.

Hard not to have a causal knowledge given it was an periodic gym unit for boys in school growing up. Can’t imagine that’s found in many other states.

TJHall1

Legendary
Do you have a Flosports subscription by any chance? Flo wrestling has a few really cool Dan gable pieces right now.

Big fan of flo sports, especially the wrestling amd grappling.
I do not. Only one I've seen on there is the Terry brands one when we were using someone else's sign in after watching big tens a couple years ago. It was extremely good, and entertaining.

I do not. Only one I've seen on there is the Terry brands one when we were using someone else's sign in after watching big tens a couple years ago.
I know it's one more streaming service of the thousand you probably have, if you're like me, but I think it's well worth it. If you get a chance snag a free week trial. I think you'll be hooked.

STL_22

Poster
Don’t follow it but VT had a big match vs. NC State for the regular season ACC title last night so tuned in towards the end. This was the finish of the last match of the night that tied it all up, with VT then winning the tiebreaker because they had one more total match point.

TJHall1

Legendary
Don’t follow it but VT had a big match vs. NC State for the regular season ACC title last night so tuned in towards the end. This was the finish of the last match of the night that tied it all up, with VT then winning the tiebreaker because they had one more total match point.

That was pretty fuckin sweet. If I am remembering right I think NC state had a huge dual streak going.

Mallory42

Poster
Whats the word on micic, he gonna wrestle this season or only freestyle? I guess same question for amine too.
Rumor has mimic wrestling later getting ready for ncaa’s. Not much news on amine. But who knows now with our administration shutting down the athletic department. Our home board only has a couple guys that give us any information.

TJHall1

Legendary
Rumor has mimic wrestling later getting ready for ncaa’s. Not much news on amine. But who knows now with our administration shutting down the athletic department. Our home board only has a couple guys that give us any information.
Ya, I hope they're both at big 10s. Gotta have 4 matches to qualify for nationals. They'll be pushing it.

We follow Jordan Burrough's career pretty closely, post Nebraska. When it comes to wrestling, dont really know shit about fuck. Pretty cool what that dude has accomplished, regardless of our lack of understanding.

irush

Poster
Used to watch a hell of a lot of high school wrestling. Lived in PA outside Easton. You had Nazareth, Easton, P Burg, Blair Academy, Northampton, etc. Matches were so big they usually had to move them to the local colleges of Lehigh and Lafayette. Most of the btter Ohio schools would always come to wrestle.

Jtrain80

Legendary
Used to watch a hell of a lot of high school wrestling. Lived in PA outside Easton. You had Nazareth, Easton, P Burg, Blair Academy, Northampton, etc. Matches were so big they usually had to move them to the local colleges of Lehigh and Lafayette. Most of the btter Ohio schools would always come to wrestle.

Wrestled my whole life, into college.

In HS(98/99) Blair Academy came to Broken Arrow OK for a tournament.

This tournament was a doozy. All the top teams & individuals from around the country.

Blair was ranked ahead of BA before, but BA won the tournament.

irush

Poster
Yea it was crazy how those schools were all so close and the talent. Easton would wrestle anywhere

Did a first today and listened to a duel on the radio (with the station app on my phone) because Bedlam was on fox sports or some bullshit that I don't get. It was actually kind of exciting surprisingly.

Top Bottom