Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

College wrestling

22*43*51

Boob Enthusiast
Founder
Oh and I had to walk past the wrestling room in college to get to the baseball batting cages and locker room. If they left the door open that place smelled up the entire building, most vile shit I’ve ever smelled. True story.
Lol. Yep, all of them are that way. Best not to think about it.

The average high school wrestling room makes the Casting Couch seem sanitary.

22*43*51

Boob Enthusiast
Founder
That Ohio State match yesterday...good lord. He just does whatever he wants in most matches. I grew up in Iowa, watched wrestling my whole life. I can't recall watching a wrestler consistently dominate like Lee.
His grip strength must be incredible.

Once he gets a wrist, it's over.

BTAvenger

Elite
I’m trying to figure out who was better from the top position. Zain Retherford of Spencer Lee. They are the two best I’ve ever seen. They are a little different style wise but both absolute hammers on top. Zain literally inflicted pain on his opponents with the bow and arrow. Lee uses the arm bars. Zain was a little more of a pinner so I’d probably lean toward him. But it’s probably splitting hairs.

Belezabro

Elite
His grip strength must be incredible.

Once he gets a wrist, it's over.
Without looking it up again, I recall reading an article about his mother being a judo champ?? He used to workout with her...something like that. Anyway, he credits that as one of the reasons for his abilities.

Jtrain80

Legendary
On a somewhat more serious note, I don’t keep up with it, and I don’t watch it because I wasn’t raising watching it. Hope this helps.

Well, the sjw's will NEVER be involved in it.

Lol. Yep, all of them are that way. Best not to think about it.

The average high school wrestling room makes the Casting Couch seem sanitary.

Not sure why, but my college room was terrible. Staff, mersa, a fucking hepatitis strain, on top of ring worms.

Yeah, it ain't a real party til you start throwing STDs in the mix

I went to Iowa and had a few roommates on the team. I still follow the college scene or close and am starting to help with some youth programs now that my son has started.

BTAvenger

Elite
My son’s name is Cael
Hopefully Cael can bat .500 tonight. Brooks should win. I think RBY can beat Fix if he stays in space. Lee can beat Eierman if he finishes his shots crisply. You know Eierman will be inviting Lee to attack that lead leg. Starocci has his hands full with Kemerer.

CadetHawk

Elite
Founder
How bout them Hawkeyes?! Wrapped up their 24th National Championship earlier today. I'm very excited for finals tonight and like not having to stress about the team title.

Top Bottom