Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

College Basketball

thenick_ttu

Elite
Founder
What's the word on the street regarding Pop?
The school and Pop have known about the allegations for a month or so. It was immediately turned over to the Title IX office. They investigated and found no reason to keep him from participating in games right now. Apparently the coach checks with Title IX weekly to ensure Pop is still able to play. I know I’m a homer but this honestly sounds like a big nothing burger to me. Tech’s Title IX office is nothing like Baylor’s.

shiv

John
Administrator
Founder
Quinnerly is ballin out for memphis. Memphis has 110 on the scoreboard right now

hmt5000

Legendary
Founder

I haven't been big on UK's chances to be title contenders lately but big Z got eligible today and he looks to be the type of guy to make all the talent click. We'll see what the next few games deliver but this kid could be the Jokic of college bball. He could open up so much for our guards.

Cletusnow

Made the run from Texarkana to Atlanta
Founder
Good Lord, watching UConn Villanova and I now know why they go far in the big dance. Big East refs allow prison rules. Guard on guard punches across the face allowed, but if you’re a big on a guard better not breathe on him.

Jayhacker

Legendary
Founder

I haven't been big on UK's chances to be title contenders lately but big Z got eligible today and he looks to be the type of guy to make all the talent click. We'll see what the next few games deliver but this kid could be the Jokic of college bball. He could open up so much for our guards.
Team to beat now IMO.

ttyh

Legendary
Founder

giphy.gif

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder
Bama first team to beat two number one teams before New Years since Duke did it in the 60s

First #1. North Carolina
Now #1 Houston

Feelsgoodman
Those Cocks are looking pretty good for having a bunch of transfers and a 2nd yr coach. I'm actually pretty excited about basketball.

thenick_ttu

Elite
Founder
A third of the way through the Big 12 season and the Red Raiders sit alone in first place, with wins over Texas and Oklahoma on the road. Feels Goodman. Keep this up and McCasland will win coach is the year.

1706449487472.png

Latest posts

Top Bottom