Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

College Basketball

TopHook

Legendary
Founder
UHIUWULIVDODVMB5N4X2NMIKTI.jpg

PeytonMooning

Elite
Founder
@PeytonMooning regular season does matter by the way.

Yeah, you hang a banner and then get to look up at it and it reminds you of getting bounced by an 11 seed in the Sweet 16. You can have the SEC regular season and tournament. Give me a FF over both of those all day every day. In fact I think they should give the regular season champ the auto bid and just skip the tournament. It's a total waste of time unless you're on the bubble. They don't even take the Sunday game into consideration for seeding.

TopHook

Legendary
Founder
Yeah, you hang a banner and then get to look up at it and it reminds you of getting bounced by an 11 seed in the Sweet 16. You can have the SEC regular season and tournament. Give me a FF over both of those all day every day. In fact I think they should give the regular season champ the auto bid and just skip the tournament. It's a total waste of time unless you're on the bubble. They don't even take the Sunday game into consideration for seeding.
If your regular season isnt good they won't let you in the tourny. So yeah it does. Once you get there then you need a good run, alot of that is luck. But that's just captain obvious

Latest posts

Top Bottom