Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

College Basketball

PeytonMooning

Elite
Founder
How did it play out? All I saw was that Barnes was frustrated by officiating

I think it was 13 FTs for AZ to 0 FTs for UT in the 1st. AZ lived at the FT line. Then it was a 4 point game with a little over a minute left, UT stole the ball and got hit on the layup, then one of our guys got ran over going for the loose ball and no foul. It was egregious for them to swallow the whistle at the point after they called the game so tight.

Officials were totally influenced by the crowd. It happens in college ball I guess, but still frustrating. I think Tennessee is the better team, just like Arizona was the better team after UT beat them in Knoxville last year.

shiv

John
Administrator
Founder
I think it was 13 FTs for AZ to 0 FTs for UT in the 1st. AZ lived at the FT line. Then it was a 4 point game with a little over a minute left, UT stole the ball and got hit on the layup, then one of our guys got ran over going for the loose ball and no foul. It was egregious for them to swallow the whistle at the point after they called the game so tight.

Officials were totally influenced by the crowd. It happens in college ball I guess, but still frustrating. I think Tennessee is the better team, just like Arizona was the better team after UT beat them in Knoxville last year.
Wow. Awful no foul call

BurntJ

B2B Champ/ Feels Great to be King!
Founder
I feel honored you are obsessed enough with Bama to come over to the CBB thread and comment on the Alabama football team on the day of the playoffs
Just wait till we start beating that ass in B-Ball! We are like the bully the just enjoys taking BAMA’s lunch money. 🤣

shiv

John
Administrator
Founder
Just wait till we start beating that ass in B-Ball! We are like the bully the just enjoys taking BAMA’s lunch money. 🤣
I really did think Tom Crean was a good hire for UGA, but what a mess that turned into

BurntJ

B2B Champ/ Feels Great to be King!
Founder
I really did think Tom Crean was a good hire for UGA, but what a mess that turned into
He was the biggest name that would consider our shitty program. He ended up being exactly who I feared he was…..White has done a good job thus far but having been at Florida for 7 years….makes we feel like we know his ceiling.

Either way…..I love basketball and am sorry I can’t participate (due to our shitty program) but hopefully one day!!

Last edited:

shiv

John
Administrator
Founder
Both schools from the sip suck. State has good defense but their offense blows.

UK at Bama Saturday. Who you got? I wouldn't be surprised if Bama lights UK up.
Unless we shoot like hot garbage, Bama for the win

We’ve got several guys down on the block that will frustrate the hell out of Tshiebwe

shiv

John
Administrator
Founder
Not sure if anyone saw the ass beating that Kstate handed to Texas last night @ttyh @MortgageHorn but it was epic, scored 58 pts per half. Baylor is on that scoring pace right now against a good TCU team. KSU plays at Baylor on Saturday it could be epic.
Bet the over
I saw the score and saw the game was playing on the Longhorn network and I chuckled

ttyh

Legendary
Founder
I know right what a freaking joke. Can’t wait for those longhorn fags to be out of the big 12 for good they cried so hard about everything they were allowed to have some games on their own network. Pathetic it never should of happent

You rubes should be grateful for the LHN. It provides a rare glimpse of your second rate program for you on national TV.

champsballs

Elite
Founder
You rubes should be grateful for the LHN. It provides a rare glimpse of your second rate program for you on national TV.
Lol
Fantastic network with massive advertising revenue. Of the 6 total commercials that were aired over and over and over again, 4 of them were paid for by the Utjrjrjr alumni association

ttyh

Legendary
Founder
Lol
Fantastic network with massive advertising revenue. Of the 6 total commercials that were aired over and over and over again, 4 of them were paid for by the Utjrjrjr alumni association

It pales in comparison to the Gheigh St Audio Visual club.

Latest posts

Top Bottom