Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Cocks are going to get stroked next weekend

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder
We are gonna beat your cocks so hard they bleed 🩸
Yall gonna get pounded by our COCKS!!
WE have Shula on payroll since we found out we were likely going to play. We got all the secrets from him Bitch

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder
In Tuscaloosa

Bama by 20
Fuckng Vandy dude? Lmfao do you think this is worse than 2007 ULM? I'd say definitively yes it s. Saban was building so Debore could tear it all down. He is Bama's Kamala. Tear it all down. Yall took the wilderness exit. Swing by. We are 3 miles down on the rightistockphoto-497254233-612x612.jpg

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder
Alabama coach Kalen DeBoer expressed frustration after the No. 1 Crimson Tide lost to Vanderbilt on Saturday, a result which 'Bama faithful will no doubt classify as inexcusable. The 40-35 loss against the Commodores was the first defeat against Vandy since 1984 and the program's first-ever win over an opponent ranked No. 1 in the AP Top 25.

"Obviously extremely disappointed, frustrated, you name what it is, that's what everyone is in the locker room right now," DeBoer said. "There are some things that we're going to look back on tomorrow and be really frustrated about. We don't like talking 'what ifs' and that's the situation we're going to be in tomorrow."

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder
If the cock blocking is unsuccessful, we are going to hold your cocks so hard
I know how much yall like beating our men's and women's Cocks. But not this this time. The elephants are going to get Cock smacked this week. You heard it hear 1st. We are getting your corch fired. The Shula revenge tour. This week is for himgettyimages-51554020-612x612.jpg

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder
Yall gonna get pounded by our COCKS!!
WE have Shula on payroll since we found out we were likely going to play. We got all the secrets from him Bitch
We shared or secrets w the Commodores. I'm going to Hat Emporium and buy a fitted Dores hat today!

Anyone know any Vandy cheers? I can't think of one I've ever heard.....

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder
Good call. I mean do they have a port on The Cumberland River and they are happy when they get there? That's fucking stupid. I prefer big Cocks

Last edited:

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder

Nobody in The real SEC gaf about some red clay rivalry or whatever that game is called. That game is like Colgate playing Wingate for the DIII intercollegiate backyard fanboy dinner on the other team kinda game. South Eastern Conference- go back to 6th grade geography and look at a map Cowboy. Yall ain't even in the southeast. So stfu again

Eta
I would like to do that. When we play yall I'll probably fly in and check it out. I've never been to Texas before and it'd be a perfect reason.

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder
Laziest bunch of nothings. Yall all a bunch of Kamala wannabes. And you're losers juslike Kamala. Vandy win is Yuge
61gbuZGESfL.jpg
Big Dick Don is gonna pound Kamala and the Big 'Ol Cocks in Carolina are going to
FIGHT
FIGHT
Fight
And get our Cocks in the best position to go hard for 60 minutes and blow it all over yall

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder
Vanderbilt never relinquished the lead the entire game. The Commodores started 13-0 after Randon Fontenette returned a Jalen Milroe interception 29 yards for a touchdown. The team was then up 23-7 with 4:10 left in the first half following a Sedrick Alexander rushing touchdown and a Brock Taylor field goal.

The closest Alabama got to taking the lead came in the third quarter after a Milroe rushing touchdown. It was 23-21 at that point. But Vanderbilt hung on.

shiv

John
Administrator
Founder
8134A2E1-85D3-4B73-91F5-183B03C42A97.jpeg

I’m much less confident now. Pretty bad track record recently as 20 point favorites

Top Bottom