Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Death Toll of the Mark of the Beast CV19 Death Jabs

1708744675131.png

Not to shabby but the real deaths are going to be over the next 2-3 years after a vast of the majority if not all the vaxxed disappear. Remember, folks be safe and distance yourself from the vaxxed as they carry the spike protein and in accordance to the brought to you by Pfizer studies, they're contagious. The cancers, and autoimmune deaths are going to increase exponentially. I'm sure they'll continue to hide the real numbers. Nobody believes the world population counter when a simple search proves many countries had record setting deaths and record low in births since females that were vaxxed, 75% of them are infertile now.

The Georgia Guidestones will be successful. 500 million left on earth.

thenick_ttu

Elite
Founder
The Covid vaccines are not the Mark of the Beast. It’s quite clear that people will not be deceived when they take the Mark. They knowing and willingly enter into that arraignment.

TheResister

Elite
The Covid vaccines are not the Mark of the Beast. It’s quite clear that people will not be deceived when they take the Mark. They knowing and willingly enter into that arraignment.

The Mark of the Beast refers to a "mark" whereby you cannot buy or sell without it.

thenick_ttu

Elite
Founder
The Mark of the Beast refers to a "mark" whereby you cannot buy or sell without it.

No. “The Mark of The Beast” refers to a specific mark on your hand or forehead that shows you are against Christ and for the antichrist. You can make up whatever dumb shit you want but it isn’t biblical which is what you are trying to imply. Your lazy ass brand of “Biblical Theology” will never work around here. You’re a dumbass spewing ignorance which is why your post has so few engagements. It seems everyone is tired of your schtick.

TheResister

Elite
No. “The Mark of The Beast” refers to a specific mark on your hand or forehead that shows you are against Christ and for the antichrist. You can make up whatever dumb shit you want but it isn’t biblical which is what you are trying to imply. Your lazy ass brand of “Biblical Theology” will never work around here. You’re a dumbass spewing ignorance which is why your post has so few engagements. It seems everyone is tired of your schtick.

You don't know the first thing about my theological points and if you're too lazy to have a real conversation, that seems to be on you. You speak for everyone here? Or just those too lazy to think?

The "mark" could be an implanted chip; it could be the equivalent of a tattoo. Without the mark you can't buy or sell. THAT is biblical. Shall I direct you to the applicable chapters of the Bible?

TheResister

Elite
Should the OP return, I am intrigued by that last statement regarding the Georgia Guidestones. Care to elaborate?

thenick_ttu

Elite
Founder
You don't know the first thing about my theological points and if you're too lazy to have a real conversation, that seems to be on you. You speak for everyone here? Or just those too lazy to think?

The "mark" could be an implanted chip; it could be the equivalent of a tattoo. Without the mark you can't buy or sell. THAT is biblical. Shall I direct you to the applicable chapters of the Bible?

This is my bad. I thought you were OP when I responded last night. I was t paying close enough attention. That guy seems to be a bit of a blow hard.

I do stand by my statement that people will not be deceived in taking the mark of the beast. And I agree that it indeed an actual physical mark, not a shot/vaccine.

TheResister

Elite
This is my bad. I thought you were OP when I responded last night. I was t paying close enough attention. That guy seems to be a bit of a blow hard.

I do stand by my statement that people will not be deceived in taking the mark of the beast. And I agree that it indeed an actual physical mark, not a shot/vaccine.
No problem. I agree that it is a physical mark. I do think that the masses will take the mark and even realize what it is. The elect maybe not so much.

Latest posts

Top Bottom