Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Cock ball

TopHook

Legendary
Founder
Im going 15 "W's" this year. Nothing less.

So fucking ready. E. Ill we c'mon.
wrestler-woo.gif

G8R-H8R

Elite
Love this guys rants - he seems like good people to me I try to watch his videos to support.

Last edited:

ChicagoFats

Legendary
Founder
Beamer is an absolute winner. That guy will have you fellas competing in the East in no time.
Do you know the Gamecocks? Its where coaches go to die. For whatever reason they just have trouble. They have a lot of support there in Columbia but they just can't translate it to W's.

I am skeptical of Beamer, but im not sure who I would not be skeptical about there.

No diresepect. I grew up a gamecock until I went to Clemson, so I don't hate USC.

Jtrain80

Legendary
Do you know the Gamecocks? Its where coaches go to die. For whatever reason they just have trouble. They have a lot of support there in Columbia but they just can't translate it to W's.

I am skeptical of Beamer, but im not sure who I would not be skeptical about there.

No diresepect. I grew up a gamecock until I went to Clemson, so I don't hate USC.

Not a fan of Frank, but once I saw an interview of Shane, I got it. He has an infectious personality that is hard to write off. Seriously likable guy.

I could care less what school he is at. He will do well wherever he is.

GarnetPild

Legendary
Founder
Not a fan of Frank, but once I saw an interview of Shane, I got it. He has an infectious personality that is hard to write off. Seriously likable guy.

I could care less what school he is at. He will do well wherever he is.

My favorite thing about Shane Beamer, as a lifelong Gamecock, is that he WANTS to be the South Carolina football coach. There is not another qualified person for the job, who that is their dream job. Anyone else would be hoping for a little success to leverage into a better job at the first opportunity.

Shane seems to have a great personality that relates to recruits, and wants to be here for the long haul...best we can ask for at this point, IMO.

Jtrain80

Legendary
My favorite thing about Shane Beamer, as a lifelong Gamecock, is that he WANTS to be the South Carolina football coach. There is not another qualified person for the job, who that is their dream job. Anyone else would be hoping for a little success to leverage into a better job at the first opportunity.

Shane seems to have a great personality that relates to recruits, and wants to be here for the long haul...best we can ask for at this point, IMO.

He was a coach at Oklahoma and seemed like a very genuine guy. He would never take a role that he wasn't 100% vested in.

Wish you guys the best of luck.

Latest posts

Top Bottom