Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

CNBC’s Jim Cramer says what everyone with a brain is thinking

Rube Reaper

Elite
The bravery it took for him to finally stand up me say what the vast majority of Americans are thinking cannot be overstated.

sanction

Legendary
Founder
He says the President should have the military vaccinate all of the general public.

Spike proteins in the gene therapy shots you took have overwhelmed your
immune system and are deposited all over your body.

You an still catch and die from the virus and yes you spread it at a higher rate
than the unvaccinated (Purebloods-Original Humans).

Congrats

Rube Reaper

Elite
Spike proteins in the gene therapy shots you took have overwhelmed your
immune system and are deposited all over your body.

You an still catch and die from the virus and yes you spread it at a higher rate
than the unvaccinated (Purebloods-Original Humans).

Congrats
Based on how frequently you repeat this I’m assuming you know it’s false.

ChicagoFats

Legendary
Founder

ChicagoFats

Legendary
Founder
Not sure what you mean?

We’ve known since the beginning the vaccinated could spread the virus but that it was significantly less than those that weren’t vaccinated.
No, Fraudci said if you were vaccinated it would stop the spread.

Its just like everything else. You guys debunk it, then it comes out later that it was true.

What im trying to say is that the Democratic party is one big fraud.

Cre8ive

Shaping the Future of Reality
Founder
It was also debunked that you can spread it if you are vaccinated, right?
Can you still spread COVID-19 if you have been fully vaccinated?

Vaccinated People Can Transmit the Coronavirus, but It's Still More Likely If You're Unvaccinated. COVID-19 vaccines continue to protect against severe illness but do not entirely block transmission. Fully vaccinated people are also less likely to contract the coronavirus than unvaccinated people.

And then came Delta. The hyper-contagious variant sent cases skyrocketing and led ICUs to yet again fill up with COVID patients. And it also spurred a full-on freak-out that our understanding of who could spread the virus was all wrong. In early August, the CDC published its findings on a huge cluster of COVID cases in Provincetown, Massachusetts, concluding that 74 percent of cases had occurred in vaccinated people.

The supposed implication of that finding was even more ominous: Vaccinated people were just as likely to spread the virus as the unvaccinated. The CDC quickly went back to recommending that vaccinated people wear masks indoors while news outlets ran headlines such as “Vaccinated People With Breakthrough Infections Can Spread the Delta Variant, CDC Says.”

The worst-case scenario—that vaccinated people might be going about their lives only to be seeding tons of new coronavirus cases—all of a sudden seemed possible.

TopHook

Legendary
Founder
Can you still spread COVID-19 if you have been fully vaccinated?

Vaccinated People Can Transmit the Coronavirus, but It's Still More Likely If You're Unvaccinated. COVID-19 vaccines continue to protect against severe illness but do not entirely block transmission. Fully vaccinated people are also less likely to contract the coronavirus than unvaccinated people.
Lol bullshit.

Rube Reaper

Elite
No, Fraudci said if you were vaccinated it would stop the spread.

Its just like everything else. You guys debunk it, then it comes out later that it was true.

What im trying to say is that the Democratic party is one big fraud.
Dr. Fauci is is behind every corner and under every bed to the anti-science Trumpers.

Just like most things rube a level of sophistication and education is lacking. A world renowned science like Dr. Fauci comes out and says the vaccines “prevent the spread” of the virus and rubes equate that to “makes it impossible to spread the virus” instead of being based enough to know it just means “makes it more difficult”.

People that get vaccinated still carry and experience symptoms of the diseases and viruses they were vaccinated against. Chickenpox, shingles, the flu, measles, and typhoid are just a few examples.

America 1st

The best poster on the board! Trumps lover! 🇺🇸
Founder
The phaggot without the avatar has been living rent free since it showed up.

I feel like I’m reading tMB circa 2013.

sanction

Legendary
Founder
Dr. Fauci is is behind every corner and under every bed to the anti-science Trumpers.

Just like most things rube a level of sophistication and education is lacking. A world renowned science like Dr. Fauci comes out and says the vaccines “prevent the spread” of the virus and rubes equate that to “makes it impossible to spread the virus” instead of being based enough to know it just means “makes it more difficult”.

People that get vaccinated still carry and experience symptoms of the diseases and viruses they were vaccinated against. Chickenpox, shingles, the flu, measles, and typhoid are just a few examples.

I wear 3 masks. Even at home alone.

BurntJ

B2B Champ/ Feels Great to be King!
Founder
The phaggot without the avatar has been living rent free since it showed up.

I feel like I’m reading tMB circa 2013.
Wait wut? Living rent free is NOT posting shitty trolls and being called out. Yore not wrong on tMB circa 2013 BUT by then tMB was wrong and ruined.

Rube Reaper

Elite
I wear 3 masks. Even at home alone.
That’s a good thing to practice.

Make sure to ask your doctor about getting a booster as well as getting vaccinated with the opposite brand of vaccine than your original vaccination.

You can’t be too careful when it comes to Covid-19.

sanction

Legendary
Founder

Make sure to ask your doctor about getting a booster as well as getting vaccinated with the opposite brand of vaccine than your original vaccination.

No doubt. Finally some good news today on the vaccine. The released
data is promising.

I can’t believe the courts tried to make Phizer hide it for 55 years.

Rube Reaper

Elite
No doubt. Finally some good news today on the vaccine. The released
data is promising.

I can’t believe the courts tried to make Phizer hide it for 55 years.
It seems like every day we get more promising data from these miracle vaccines.

ChicagoFats

Legendary
Founder

If our nation rests in the hands of Fraudci we are in serious trouble. He is a borderline kook and has lost all credibility.

Oh wait, Fauci is so smart he had the forethought to see what would happen if the virus he was studying accidentally got released. He is a grade A fucking moron.

Rube Reaper

Elite
If our nation rests in the hands of Fraudci we are in serious trouble. He is a borderline kook and has lost all credibility.

Oh wait, Fauci is so smart he had the forethought to see what would happen if the virus he was studying accidentally got released. He is a grade A fucking moron.
DE6B25F4-2BCD-43BD-9DA3-39506900FB0D.png

racernhra

Elite
Founder

It was a little worse than a cold for me but not as bad as the flu.

I don’t hold it against the vaccinated for creating this variant that I caught even though it would be reasonable for me to do so. I’m not that way.

But I think we can all agree that the vaccinated people are causing this virus to mutate beyond what we are going to be able to handle. We know Fauci was a willing participant in creating this virus and now it’s beyond his capabilities to control the normal cycle of a virus.

We must activate the military to begin rounding up all vaccinated persons and transporting them to containment facilities NOW. They’re a threat to humanity.

Rube Reaper

Elite
It was a little worse than a cold for me but not as bad as the flu.

I don’t hold it against the vaccinated for creating this variant that I caught even though it would be reasonable for me to do so. I’m not that way.

But I think we can all agree that the vaccinated people are causing this virus to mutate beyond what we are going to be able to handle. We know Fauci was a willing participant in creating this virus and now it’s beyond his capabilities to control the normal cycle of a virus.

We must activate the military to begin rounding up all vaccinated persons and transporting them to containment facilities NOW. They’re a threat to humanity.
Anyone following the science knows it’s the unvaccinated causing the variants. They’re the threat to humanity and for more reasons than just being unvaccinated.

ChicagoFats

Legendary
Founder
Anyone following the science knows it’s the unvaccinated causing the variants. They’re the threat to humanity and for more reasons than just being unvaccinated.
So now the unvaccinated are a threat because of a virus that kills .25% of people?

How is that at threat to humanity. Are you stupid or something? Thats a rhetorical question. I know you are trolling, but i also know you are stupid and believe the shit you spew.

Top Bottom