Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

CNBC’s Jim Cramer says what everyone with a brain is thinking

Rube Reaper

Elite
So now the unvaccinated are a threat because of a virus that kills .25% of people?

How is that at threat to humanity. Are you stupid or something? Thats a rhetorical question. I know you are trolling, but i also know you are stupid and believe the shit you spew.
Not following the science on the vaccines.

Not following the data on election audits.

Not following the history when it comes to racism.

Not following the truth when it comes to white privilege.

Need I go on?

ChicagoFats

Legendary
Founder
Not following the science on the vaccines.

Not following the data on election audits.

Not following the history when it comes to racism.

Not following the truth when it comes to white privilege.

Need I go on?
Sure go ahead and waste some more time.

racernhra

Elite
Founder
Anyone following the science knows it’s the unvaccinated causing the variants. They’re the threat to humanity and for more reasons than just being unvaccinated.

Look, I follow the science closer than your nose follows a mask.

I’m going to share with you a piece by THE Dr. Robert Malone that is irrefutable evidence of what I’ve been saying. The vaccinated are literally a ticking time bomb and the super bug they’re manufacturing is going to explode very soon. You should strongly consider isolating yourself from the rest of the world if you have even a shred of decency and respect for your neighbors on this planet.

For Rubee

Rube Reaper

Elite
Look, I follow the science closer than your nose follows a mask.

I’m going to share with you a piece by THE Dr. Robert Malone that is irrefutable evidence of what I’ve been saying. The vaccinated are literally a ticking time bomb and the super bug they’re manufacturing is going to explode very soon. You should strongly consider isolating yourself from the rest of the world if you have even a shred of decency and respect for your neighbors on this planet.

For Rubee
Robert Malone has been discredited for peddling blatantly false information.

The attached reference is a part of that false information.

Timothy

Elite
The bravery it took for him to finally stand up me say what the vast majority of Americans are thinking cannot be overstated.

What a moronic statement to make. If one is stating what the vast majority believes, how does that involve bravery?

I say you are a moron, and I don't feel brave.

t_money86

Legendary
Founder
index.php

racernhra

Elite
Founder
I think it's pretty obvious what's going on here. The vaccinated people, like @Rube Reaper, are creating super bugs that defy our knowledge of transmission to date.

I suspect that the super bug carriers moving about in the rain and other wet areas cough thereby releasing the virus into wet particles. As the water evaporates into the atmosphere and creates rain clouds, the clouds drift to other parts of the world and produce rain. My suspicion is it's literally raining Covid onto everyone around the world.

Either this or it travels through the internet and is dispersed through the speakers, fan, microphones on our computer as well as phones that are connected through the internet and our computers.

It's really a hopeless situation.

Rube Reaper

Elite
I think it's pretty obvious what's going on here. The vaccinated people, like @Rube Reaper, are creating super bugs that defy our knowledge of transmission to date.

I suspect that the super bug carriers moving about in the rain and other wet areas cough thereby releasing the virus into wet particles. As the water evaporates into the atmosphere and creates rain clouds, the clouds drift to other parts of the world and produce rain. My suspicion is it's literally raining Covid onto everyone around the world.

Either this or it travels through the internet and is dispersed through the speakers, fan, microphones on our computer as well as phones that are connected through the internet and our computers.

It's really a hopeless situation.
Dr. Fauci is coming down everyone’s chimney every night and stuffing their stockings full of coal and their noses full of COVID.

Rube Reaper

Elite
Who called it false? Snopes? Dems hate fact and will always discredit the facts.
Example we chose truth over facts.-brandon.
People with more medical and scientific experience than him.

Besides that let’s not act like anyone with a basic understanding of science and a little common sense knows what he is saying is just trolling.

TopHook

Legendary
Founder
People with more medical and scientific experience than him.

Besides that let’s not act like anyone with a basic understanding of science and a little common sense knows what he is saying is just trolling.
Oh yeah, those people.

Rube Reaper

Elite
What a moronic statement to make. If one is stating what the vast majority believes, how does that involve bravery?

I say you are a moron, and I don't feel brave.
Rubes, white nationalist, and the unvaccinated will likely threaten to hurt him and his family now.

racernhra

Elite
Founder
Rubes, white nationalist, and the unvaccinated will likely threaten to hurt him and his family now.
Are you suggesting that he stay away from Christmas parades and burning people’s businesses to the ground to avoid being ran over or shot?

I just want him to know where the actual threat lies.

Top Bottom