Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Clemson Basketball Player’s balls exploded

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder
Emson use to be an
agriculture and mechanical college based on the land grant from calhound or some rich moonshiner from 1780. Is shit like the common at tex am? Because Murdaugh was a huge Clemson guy.

Poor guys ball blew up. That's gotta be up there over 8.8 on the pain level I know

TopHook

Legendary
Founder
Emson use to be an

agriculture and mechanical college based on the land grant from calhound or some rich moonshiner from 1780. Is shit like the common at tex am? Because Murdaugh was a huge Clemson guy.

Poor guys ball blew up. That's gotta be up there over 8.8 on the pain level I know
He was so pissed at The Goat he we off on his own and gave his land away for tax evasion. Dude was a democrat that didn't like business. I'm a fan of timber. I guess he had enough of it.

Mr.Fitzwell

Legendary
@TopHook Tigerillustrated.com is bad, but Tigernet.com is a free site with the lowest of the low regarding Clemson fans...if I had any friends (which I don't) and they were to reference Tigernet.com for any reason, I'd punch them in the throat, soccer punt their exposed, inbred nuts, and unfriend them immediately. Same with family...

Idk what site is like that for Cocklovers, but Tigernet.com and TheClemsonInsider.com are barely below DNA swapping with farm animals in real life...and most of thefarm animals ate related to the posters...

Hope this helps

Last edited:

TopHook

Legendary
Founder
@TopHook Tigerillustrated.com is bad, but Tigernet.com is a free site with the lowest of the low regarding Clemson fans...if I had any friends (which I don't) and they were to reference Tigernet.com for any reason, I'd punch them in the throat, soccer punt their exposed, inbred nuts, and unfriend them immediately. Same with family...

Idk what site is like that for Cocklovers, but Tigernet.com and TheClemsonInsider.com are barely below DNA swapping with farm animals in real life...and most of thefarm animals ate related to the posters...

Hope this helps
That was CockyTalk.com which is no more. The libs there got so mad and made enough ruckus to get it shut down because of a few of us guys that didn't put up with the BS they spewed, and the owner just getting fed up with it. . Gamecockfanitics.com had to shut down their political talk area because of the same thing. Just makes us look bad. It's still there. We do have more tolerance to taters than taters have towards us Coots. I'll take a look at the taters and get bant there too.

TopHook

Legendary
Founder
400px-ClemsonCarolinaTransparency1902.jpg

Top Bottom