Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Georgia Football Team Votes to Reject White House Invitation. Kirby ain't got time for that silly ole man in the White House! He's got a three peat on

denn

Legendary
Founder
True Americans should be Georgia Bulldog football fans for at least today. The truth is the entire country, no matter race, political beliefs, religious beliefs, ect....should not give the entirety of DC a single second of their time. The president does this for publicity and nothing more. Politicians in DC are corrupt and fake and keeping the student athletes away from them is a good thing. Stop these dumb visits to the white house every year.

Last edited:

denn

Legendary
Founder
I wore my UGA tee shirt this past weekend. Might have to start wearing it more. Maybe I will catch a stray liberal wanting to say something about them not attending the white house to hang with a pedo and person who has turned his back on his infant grandchild.

BurntJ

B2B Champ/ Feels Great to be King!
Founder
Pretty fugging weak. Show some leadership and give the kids a trip to the White House.
UGH......ONLY a Clesmon could get this so ass backwards.

It's actually an Alpha move to tell the leader of the free world to FUCK RIGHT OFF!

(You should actually be happy b/c this confirms Kirby has a HUGE HAWG.....for you to die sucking on!)

BurntJ

Founder
Imagine being a BUTT HURT FAGGIT that knocks this. UGA is AMERICA"S TEAM......either get on board or FUCK RIGHT OFF (with the White House Faggits)!

TopHook

Legendary
Founder
Doesn’t matter. It’s a historical place and it screams of whiny bitch to not go. Jmo
gxng-pxin.gif

BurntJ

Founder
Doesn’t matter. It’s a historical place and it screams of whiny bitch to not go. Jmo
I have noticed this comment.....multiple times clicking on this thread and have to ask....

Did Kirby pull the trifecta on you? Fuck yore MOM, WIFE, and DAUGHTER at same time while making you sit in the corner and watch?

That's really the ONLY logically explanation for acting like this big of a BUTT HURT FAGGIT.

AgEngDawg

Legendary
Word I hear out of Athens is that Kirby will consider running for President in 2028 if UGA wins 7 Natty's in a row from 2021 to 2027. He is also considering still coaching the 2028 season while running for President and wrapping up an 8th Natty before the inauguration.

AgEngDawg

Legendary
This does beg the question, can another team win the Natty while Kirby is coaching??

I am not convinced they can.

Word I hear out of Athens is that Kirby will consider running for President in 2028 if UGA wins 7 Natty's in a row from 2021 to 2027. He is also considering still coaching the 2028 season while running for President and wrapping up an 8th Natty before the inauguration.
1683904765643.gif

Top Bottom