Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Child molesters don't do well in prison

REMESSIS

Poster
Founder
This dude sounds like Killer Petey. My spirit animal.

Pedro Rodrigues Filho, is a Brazilian convicted serial/spree killer known for pursuing and killing exclusively suspected criminals as a teenager, between the age of 14 and 19, in particular an entire gang in response to the murder of his pregnant girlfriend. Officially sentenced for 71 murders but claiming to have killed over 100 drug dealers, rapists, and murderers, he served 34 years in prison before his release in 2007. In 2011, Rodrigues was imprisoned again on charges of inciting riot and deprivation of liberty; he was sentenced to eight years in prison, but was released again in 2018 after seven years on good behavior. His victims included 47 prisoners (primarily rapists) whom he murdered inside the prisons in which he was imprisoned.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pedro_Rodrigues_Filho

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder
This dude sounds like Killer Petey. My spirit animal.

Pedro Rodrigues Filho, is a Brazilian convicted serial/spree killer known for pursuing and killing exclusively suspected criminals as a teenager, between the age of 14 and 19, in particular an entire gang in response to the murder of his pregnant girlfriend. Officially sentenced for 71 murders but claiming to have killed over 100 drug dealers, rapists, and murderers, he served 34 years in prison before his release in 2007. In 2011, Rodrigues was imprisoned again on charges of inciting riot and deprivation of liberty; he was sentenced to eight years in prison, but was released again in 2018 after seven years on good behavior. His victims included 47 prisoners (primarily rapists) whom he murdered inside the prisons in which he was imprisoned.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pedro_Rodrigues_Filho
I'm conflicted. I need to give it a ponder. Good bad guys are still bad guys

AmericanViking

Legendary
Founder
I’m can’t find it now. There was a woman that was luring pedo’s in and then murdering them. She’d get confessions and everything. Murdered several and went to jail. I’ll se if the shield maiden remembers the name

She said “Sandra” was the first name

Top Bottom