Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Caught a ghost on camera last night.

QuanChi

Elite
That to me looks like a guy in a bomber jacket and a leather flight helmet. These apartments were built right before World War II for officers who are trying to be naval pilots. There’s about a five block stretch of side streets that have 2 of these apartments and then huge houses. For about four blocks on either side of us are just huge houses and not cursed with these poor people apartments. Most of the houses were built by the rich people who left the ranches and came into town in the 20s, 30s and 40s. I originally thought these were built for the help. The maids and drivers and all the poor people could be close enough to be at their bosses in 10 minutes but still far enough where they didn’t have to be seen or heard.
Now The people of the vice treats hate us poor folk, And I would too. You’ve got a house you’re trying to sell for $750,000 To someone who’s going to put Probably that much working it to get it where they would want it, and its next to me And a bunch of bartenders, surfers, pot heads, and People who just find these and don’t wanna leave. I know people at the movies for eight years or 10 years.
Then I did some research and found they were built for officers training to be naval pilots. (George Bush Senior crash a plane here I can’t remember if he was stationed here or in Kingsville which is about 40 minutes away (where the kings ranch isn)

Immediately when you posted that reverse whatever, I thought flight jacket and helmet. And something else I thought is that first video that I posted, when I watched that one frame by frame the shadow that’s first cast reminds me of the shadow in that picture. Some people think there’s two different shadows in that one video I’m not sure, but that first shadow looks the same. That could be a pilot In that video as well, and I’m pretty sure that’s a pilot in that picture.
Thanks for bringing the content. Good stuff

QuanChi

Elite
Also, why are ghost always found in old, run down, spooky looking places? If I was a ghost that's the last place I would live. I would move in to a huge mansion with lots of things to do. Maybe move in with Tom and Giselle so I could watch them in my free time.
Because it’s the poor ghosts that are miserable and bother people. The wealthy ghosts are content and mind their own business

D

Deleted member 2886

@TJHall1

Years ago, while I was living/travelling in a car, I encountered something unusual, late one mid winters night.
IMG_20220324_122130.jpg
I had been "freedom camping" around the top of the north island, and had to travel south to the bottom of the north island. The best time for long distance travel, imo, is at night, less traffic.
IMG_20220324_123715.jpg
About halfway through the drive is near Mt Ruapehu, an active volcano with a road leading up to a ski resort.
This particular night, the weather was perfectly clear and calm and because I'd never been up there before, I decided, "fuck it, I'ma boost up there to check out view and blaze a joint".
IMG_20220324_121907.jpg
On the way up, as I came flying around a long bend, the high beams lit up some "thing" up ahead, which quickly bounded off the road to the left hand side.
IMG_20220324_121500.jpg
I couldn't make it out properly, though at the time I seemed to think it was a yeti type creature. Really I just don't know, coz it vanished into the tree line within seconds.
IMG_20220324_121007.png
There's a military base and training area, relatively, nearby, which is why I have come to think what I saw was really just a soldier in winter camo.
IMG_20220324_122703.jpg
The dude was probably as surprised as I was, considering it was about 01:30hrs, and a very remote location.😂

TJHall1

Legendary
@TJHall1

Years ago, while I was living/travelling in a car, I encountered something unusual, late one mid winters night.
View attachment 88370
I had been "freedom camping" around the top of the north island, and had to travel south to the bottom of the north island. The best time for long distance travel, imo, is at night, less traffic.
View attachment 88369
About halfway through the drive is near Mt Ruapehu, an active volcano with a road leading up to a ski resort.
This particular night, the weather was perfectly clear and calm and because I'd never been up there before, I decided, "fuck it, I'ma boost up there to check out view and blaze a joint".
View attachment 88371
On the way up, as I came flying around a long bend, the high beams lit up some "thing" up ahead, which quickly bounded off the road to the left hand side.
View attachment 88372
I couldn't make it out properly, though at the time I seemed to think it was a yeti type creature. Really I just don't know, coz it vanished into the tree line within seconds.
View attachment 88373
There's a military base and training area, relatively, nearby, which is why I have come to think what I saw was really just a soldier in winter camo.
View attachment 88374
The dude was probably as surprised as I was, considering it was about 01:30hrs, and a very remote location.😂
Always a logical explanation. But I bet it scared the bejeezus out of ya, aye?

Oler Ted

Elite
@TJHall1

View attachment 88370
View attachment 88369
View attachment 88371
View attachment 88372
View attachment 88373
View attachment 88374
Albino Ewok

Rva

Was in the original thread from day one trophy 🏆
Founder

Attachments

• 50FE1792-C14A-413B-B6AF-00692818B23B.jpeg
    50FE1792-C14A-413B-B6AF-00692818B23B.jpeg
    1.6 MB · Views: 2
  • F42EE9AB-378A-4D9F-9458-576CEC8DDB4A.jpeg
    F42EE9AB-378A-4D9F-9458-576CEC8DDB4A.jpeg
    1 MB · Views: 2
  • B923AB54-CC8D-4255-AD2B-BC113033534C.jpeg
    B923AB54-CC8D-4255-AD2B-BC113033534C.jpeg
    784.3 KB · Views: 2
  • 0317BB72-A8C3-41FC-A798-72F90F370BCF.jpeg
    0317BB72-A8C3-41FC-A798-72F90F370BCF.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 2
  • 5EEE2331-F14A-4E64-A2E3-140280269CAB.jpeg
    5EEE2331-F14A-4E64-A2E3-140280269CAB.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 2
  • 1BC9603E-6CDE-46BC-A73C-FA331B1E11F2.jpeg
    1BC9603E-6CDE-46BC-A73C-FA331B1E11F2.jpeg
    496.7 KB · Views: 4

Joe Kings

Legendary
Founder
My wife and son were taking our dog to Shands Vet Hospital in Gainesville. They were driving through the Ocala Forest 515am. It was black and desolate for miles. They drove past a person on their hands and knees digging face down. He did not flinch when they drove by. They were visibly shaken. Skin walker

Last edited:

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder
Those dumb sum bitches. I love their show. I do fast
My wife and son were taking our dog to Shands Vet Hospital in Gainesville. They were driving through the Ocala Forest 515am. It was black and desolate for miles. They drove past a person on their hands and knees digging face down. They did not flinch when they drove by. They were visibly shaken. Skin walker
Florida all injun homeland. Wouldn't surprise me a bit.

Rva

Founder
I’m a safety Manager for environmental services company. I had to get into a tank that I knew was not clear of vapors, but I had to go in there. Those are the documentation and photos I took of each day as a healed in case I wanted to sue

yankmenoodle

Elite
New years eve, 2006.

Myself, some mates and our gfs all got on the piss at my gfs place to celebrate. I'd been boarding there in the sleepout for a few weeks and recently had to share with my gfs wayward 16yo brother.

That night we had a great time pissed as fuck, blazing joints, music, laughing and carrying on. At some point, and without a word, the wayward brother randomly marched off to the sleepout and closed the door. We thought nothing of it and I slept inside with gf that night instead of the sleepout.

I was self employed at the time, so the following day groggily worked til 17:30. When I got home and tried to get in the sleepout, I found it locked.
There was no answer to my knocking and requests to open the door, shortly after was told by the gfs family that he'd not come out all day. WTF.

So I immediately checked the windows, but couldn't see him in there at first. Eventually I found an awkward angle to peer through a small gap and saw what he'd done.
Turns out the door had been heavily barricaded as well as locked, I didn't know this until all the stacked junk exploded across the room when I'd shoulder barged my way in.

The kid had eventually hung himself, though in an excessively horrific manner.

Now fast forward roughly a week later, the night before the funeral;
It was mid summer here and as the family held a 'wake', the house was thick with corpse smell.
There were about 30 people sleeping throughout the house that last night, and it was muggy as fuck.
Gf and I were sleeping in a room at the end of the hallway. At around 3-4am, I was suddenly awoken and sat up to look around trying to figure out what had woken me.
It was fuckin weird, coz there was nothing I could see, though it felt like a, I guess a presence was in the room.
The thick muggy air quickly became chilly, almost like a walk in freezer, which was extremely alarming, I didn't know what was happening.

Within less than a minute since initially waking and noticing the drastic temperature shift, something fuckin aggressively ¿tackled/landed? on me, pinning me with immense force, I couldn't move.
I couldn't see whatever was doing this, and despite the brief struggle my gf didn't wake. No idea how but in seconds I became completely paralyzed, except for my eyes.
Fuck this experience was terrifying, looking around and seeing nothing.
Then the pain began.
Started in my right shoulder and spread quickly.
Sorta like the freshly broken bone type of intense pain, though I couldn't do anything but look around while fully conscious of the ferocious agony searing throughout my body.

After probably about thirty seconds of this, it stopped, the paralysis was gone, the chill rapidly shifted back to the thick humid state.

I sat up in shocked confusion, everything seems normal again.
What the fuck was this?
That sleep paralysis phenomena?
I really don't know, and it has happened once more,... though very differently.
I'm a side sleeper, and I on two occasions have woken up laying on my stomach, and having something on my back, pushing me down into the bed. It's so terrifying I couldn't yell or speak. Both times, when I was finally able to say "Jesus", it stopped.
Prior to this I woke up one night and I felt a cold wave go through me. Like I was made of water and a cold wave just passed through me. I knew something evil was behind me. I rolled over and saw a shadow, a head and shoulders, floating between my bed and the wall. While I was looking, wondering what to do, my phone rang. It scared the crap out of me. When I got off the phone, I went right to sleep. When I woke up the next morning, I realized I forgot it completely after the phone call.

Rva

Founder
Things have been quiet since my last post on this thread (This does not bother me at all.). however last night something happened that didn’t scare me but is impossible to happen on its own.

I switched jobs and now specifically work at night usually Until 233 or 330 which push me coming in the door during the witching hour. Last night I got home And set my work phone and personal phone both grabbed a beer (Crawford Bock by Karbach brewery from Houston) and went outside with the dog.
When I came back inside about 20 minutes later I heard a loud thud coming from my bedroom. When I got to the bedroom my personal phone was face up and about 15 feet away from the dresser with the screen illuminated.
I would imagine things are going to pick up a little bit simply because I’m doing some major changes to my apartment and usually when I do things such as paint, remove doors, retile etc. Things happen that are noticeable to me.
The back door to the apartment next-door to me has not been opened when the chick who moved in wakes up or comes home from work.
The last three people who live there would always come home with their door wide open or wake up with it open even if they locked it.
She did tell me though that small things are disappearing from her apartment and she can’t find them.
I would imagine they’re waiting for her to get comfortable before the start again over there. One thing I have noticed though is at night every light in her place is on including the Bedroom; I also noticed There are a few nights a week where when I get home her car is not there have a boyfriend so who knows what she’s leaving at night

TJHall1

Legendary
Things have been quiet since my last post on this thread (This does not bother me at all.). however last night something happened that didn’t scare me but is impossible to happen on its own.

I switched jobs and now specifically work at night usually Until 233 or 330 which push me coming in the door during the witching hour. Last night I got home And set my work phone and personal phone both grabbed a beer (Crawford Bock by Karbach brewery from Houston) and went outside with the dog.
When I came back inside about 20 minutes later I heard a loud thud coming from my bedroom. When I got to the bedroom my personal phone was face up and about 15 feet away from the dresser with the screen illuminated.
I would imagine things are going to pick up a little bit simply because I’m doing some major changes to my apartment and usually when I do things such as paint, remove doors, retile etc. Things happen that are noticeable to me.
The back door to the apartment next-door to me has not been opened when the chick who moved in wakes up or comes home from work.
The last three people who live there would always come home with their door wide open or wake up with it open even if they locked it.
She did tell me though that small things are disappearing from her apartment and she can’t find them.
I would imagine they’re waiting for her to get comfortable before the start again over there. One thing I have noticed though is at night every light in her place is on including the Bedroom; I also noticed There are a few nights a week where when I get home her car is not there have a boyfriend so who knows what she’s leaving at night
Map74Q.gif

D

Deleted member 2886

I'm a side sleeper, and I on two occasions have woken up laying on my stomach, and having something on my back, pushing me down into the bed. It's so terrifying I couldn't yell or speak. Both times, when I was finally able to say "Jesus", it stopped.
Prior to this I woke up one night and I felt a cold wave go through me. Like I was made of water and a cold wave just passed through me. I knew something evil was behind me. I rolled over and saw a shadow, a head and shoulders, floating between my bed and the wall. While I was looking, wondering what to do, my phone rang. It scared the crap out of me. When I got off the phone, I went right to sleep. When I woke up the next morning, I realized I forgot it completely after the phone call.
Wow, hey sorry for not responding sooner.
I've only just now found your reply.

Legit gave me chills reading what you've shared man.
I'm sure you'd definitely be able to understand what I mean when I state that when people who haven't experienced this type of unusual occurrence laugh or mock me(or anyone) trying to share details of such things, really wouldn't take the piss if they truly knew the sheer terror one experiences during this type of situation aye.

There's a bunch of other exceptionally fuckin strange shit I've found my-self experiencing over the years, though I'm still not ready to share many of these just yet.

Anyways, thanks for sharing your experiences man, I really do appreciate this.

TheNJNole

Elite
Founder
My Building was built in the late 30s getting ready for World War II. It’s a quadruplex surrounded by a bunch of old rich houses.it was built this for Officers and Pilots at the Naval Base. Yeah I’m a poor, but it is a block from the beach.

There has always been activity in this building, but mainly in the apartment next door.
I always have had weird stuff happen, Nothing scary or dark. Just little things. “There was one night that freaked my gf and I out, but we are so use to it, it doesn’t bother us, and we didn’t realize what had happened until later.
The apartment next door, is creepy and scary. It’s not fun. I’ve been here four years and no one has stayed there the entire lease. They all move out early. I ask them and they all tell the same stories. I have felt and seen some weird stuff both in that apartment and on the deck and in the mud room we share. Stuff I only believe because I’ve seen it. I will not go in that apartment and try to stay away from the back door. (The Back door is always open. Now matter how many times each person locks it when leave it will be wide open when they return). Things got really scary over here once or twice, but I never feel scared. Once I really did, and another time I should have but didn’t. ,

I bough 2 Amazon Blink cameras for my garage and the drive way. I had a chance to install one yesterday, and the other one was turned on but in my kitchen waiting to be installed today.

The camera was face up and in the dark. The camera was focused on a shelf that runs parallel to the bench. keep in mind the light you see Is the infra red light Even though it looks like a light is on, it is not.

When the clip starts, The ghost says something i can’t make out, you see its shadow and then it either says “I’m ok”, or “I’m inside”. (My neighbor who moved out said it was “I’m sorry” because he’s heard it before. Then you see the shadow again , and then the screen goes blank, Then the screen comes back on, and then the clip ends.

[
This is from tMB, no?

Regardless, content is desperately needed here

Rva

Founder
New
Ignore me in my underwear. (I found hard wood under 4 layers of tile and floor going back 80 years. Currently Im steaming the old Linoleum glue off the floor. I either work naked or in my underwear. (Yes I’m skinny, malnourished etc, but I don’t sleep or eat) I have the same voice saying the same thing in 3 clips.

Yesterday and an old milking from in my dining room was knocked over twice, and earlier today this same camera kept be set off with one of my curtains constantly moving, yet no fan was on.

Last edited:

PleasureMoose

Legendary
New
Ignore me in my underwear. (I found hard wood under 4 layers of tile and floor going back 80 years. Currently Im steaming the old Linoleum glue off the floor. I either work naked or in my underwear. (Yes I’m skinny, malnourished etc, but I don’t sleep or eat) I have the same voice saying the same thing in 3 clips.

Yesterday and an old milking from in my dining room was knocked over twice, and earlier today this same camera kept be set off with one of my curtains constantly moving, yet no fan was on.
You look like a holocaust survivor. Lay off the meth and clean your kitchen jfc what a shithole

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder
When I was a kid in upstate new York we were on a boat in some giant gorge. The adults were trying to tell us there were Indians all around us. I spotted Bigfoot and pointed it out. They quit fucking around and all 3 boats gtfo. No one has ever talked about it again.
About 5 years ago(44 years later) I asked my dad if my memory was right. He just answered yes.

Top Bottom