Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Caught a ghost on camera last night.

Rva

Was in the original thread from day one trophy 🏆
Founder
Thank you. For that I’ll give you another picture.

I don’t like to share this one because it’s one that’s not as defined as the one I posted above. Until I got these cameras, the best picture I had was the one I posted with the man in the hat behind me.

But this one, the more I look at it the more the shadow becomes defined, and kind of resembles the shadow in the kitchen video.
(I put an indoor camera in that same spot facing the proper direction, and haven’t gotten anything on it. (Although I did find out that putting the cat’s food on the dining room table is not enough to keep the dog from eating it)

This picture was one I took of my face.
I had a reaction to some chemicals from a project at work that I was overseeing. I took pictures of my face as documentation. I don’t remember what day this was, maybe day or 5 after the initial day. I love the pictures now and they’re scarier than the ghost(s). If you look to my right you’ll see it, or not see it.

Attachments

• D1A2C1A9-BD01-44DF-874F-9363E8516DE0.jpeg
    D1A2C1A9-BD01-44DF-874F-9363E8516DE0.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 43

Rva

Founder
This thread is entertaining. I recommend mountain monsters for you.
I get it. You don’t believe in this stuff.
Four years ago before I moved here I didn’t either, hell even when little stuff was happening I would laugh at it, And mock it, and ask It for proof.
Now I’ve seen things and heard things, and recordEd things that I never thought I would see or hear a record. I don’t know what it would take for you to believe any of this and frankly I don’t care. Your opinion on it doesn’t mean anything to me.

And honestly that’s why I didn’t want to share this information, and that’s why I’m not gonna share a lot of stuff because it’s so unbelievable. There’s certain things that I have a hard time believing myself. There’s some stuff that I’ve seen that I don’t have proof of, and those things are so odd and so out of this world that I wouldn’t believe it myself except my girlfriend saw it all with me. And there’s no way we both could hallucinate or dream the same thing. Everything that I post is a picture or a video. Not just that but I have a bunch of pictures that I’m not sure and I don’t post those.
Nonetheless let’s do this, Instead of adding your witty little retort after everything I post, Let’s just pretend you blessed this board with and comment and it was so awesome it make me feel like a fool. I hang my head in shame because you figured out my scheme to get attention. It inspires me to scheme my next hoax. Because I need this board to love me. Who knows, hopefully my next post will win everybody back so I’ve got to come up with a good idea.
Lets also pretend everybody Who reads it agrees with you, Throws their fist in the air and exclaims “Fuck yea, Cool guy schooled Ghost Boy”. Then they go to their wife/girlfriend and tell her how awesome you and how You were even more impressive this time in the last. Every posters wife runs over to look at your newest masterpiece only. Not only does she agree but she secretly wishes one day she could meet you and have sex with you and leave her loser husband for you and have 1 million of your babies. She then excuses her self to the washroom to moan one out to you.

TJHall1

Legendary
I get it. You don’t believe in this stuff.
Four years ago before I moved here I didn’t either, hell even when little stuff was happening I would laugh at it, And mock it, and ask It for proof.
Now I’ve seen things and heard things, and recordEd things that I never thought I would see or hear a record. I don’t know what it would take for you to believe any of this and frankly I don’t care. Your opinion on it doesn’t mean anything to me.

And honestly that’s why I didn’t want to share this information, and that’s why I’m not gonna share a lot of stuff because it’s so unbelievable. There’s certain things that I have a hard time believing myself. There’s some stuff that I’ve seen that I don’t have proof of, and those things are so odd and so out of this world that I wouldn’t believe it myself except my girlfriend saw it all with me. And there’s no way we both could hallucinate or dream the same thing. Everything that I post is a picture or a video. Not just that but I have a bunch of pictures that I’m not sure and I don’t post those.
Nonetheless let’s do this, Instead of adding your witty little retort after everything I post, Let’s just pretend you blessed this board with and comment and it was so awesome it make me feel like a fool. I hang my head in shame because you figured out my scheme to get attention. It inspires me to scheme my next hoax. Because I need this board to love me. Who knows, hopefully my next post will win everybody back so I’ve got to come up with a good idea.
Lets also pretend everybody Who reads it agrees with you, Throws their fist in the air and exclaims “Fuck yea, Cool guy schooled Ghost Boy”. Then they go to their wife/girlfriend and tell her how awesome you and how You were even more impressive this time in the last. Every posters wife runs over to look at your newest masterpiece only. Not only does she agree but she secretly wishes one day she could meet you and have sex with you and leave her loser husband for you and have 1 million of your babies. She then excuses her self to the washroom to moan one out to you.
Jeezus, settle down guy. I was just throwing you some shit about your make believe ghosts. Don’t have to get bent out of shape about it. But really maybe it’s Bigfoot.

D

Deleted member 2886

Thank you. For that I’ll give you another picture.

I don’t like to share this one because it’s one that’s not as defined as the one I posted above. Until I got these cameras, the best picture I had was the one I posted with the man in the hat behind me.

But this one, the more I look at it the more the shadow becomes defined, and kind of resembles the shadow in the kitchen video.
(I put an indoor camera in that same spot facing the proper direction, and haven’t gotten anything on it. (Although I did find out that putting the cat’s food on the dining room table is not enough to keep the dog from eating it)

This picture was one I took of my face.
I had a reaction to some chemicals from a project at work that I was overseeing. I took pictures of my face as documentation. I don’t remember what day this was, maybe day or 5 after the initial day. I love the pictures now and they’re scarier than the ghost(s). If you look to my right you’ll see it, or not see it.
Screenshot_2022-03-20-16-50-05-02_cbf47468f7ecfbd8ebcc46bf9cc626da.jpgIMG_20220320_171015.jpg
🤨Either you're trolling us,...or,...
😏Someone's trolling you,...or,...
😳You've a parasite, and you need to get an experienced individual to cleanse the property asap.
Bust out the white sage, salt, holy water, etc.
Note: Just like when dealing with a narcissist, do not ever feed it attention.

Rva

Founder
View attachment 87207View attachment 87206
🤨Either you're trolling us,...or,...
😏Someone's trolling you,...or,...
😳You've a parasite, and you need to get an experienced individual to cleanse the property asap.
Bust out the white sage, salt, holy water, etc.
Note: Just like when dealing with a narcissist, do not ever feed it attention.
its

What the fuck is thst clown looking head? I’ve Never noticed that picture in the picture before. That very weird. I can’t tell if it’s part of the shadow. How do you spell ice saw the shower I never saw that thing.

I have no idea what that is in the bottom. maybe just a smudge in the mirror.

That’s really fucking uncool. I’ve gone through all the pictures on my phone once or twice and I found a few more things some of them I don’t know some of them already posted. I probably need to go back one more time Thomas is no telling what I missed. Either that or just give you my photos And see what you see. I would even unhide all the naked pics I have of ladies throughout the lifespan. Of my Apple phones.

I’m glad I didn’t look at that last night, that’s my bed room. That would’ve freaked me out more than Car crash that was in front of my place.
Loudest crashes I’ve ever heard last night.

D

Deleted member 2886

@Rva

Know what 'ambiguous imagery' is?
Smash it into Google, if not.
Could make out a bunch of forms in that image.
Here's one, quickly scribbled:
IMG_20220321_033100.jpg
So that's a refection in a mirror behind you, aye?

Last edited by a moderator:

Rva

Founder
Here’s one more that I’m not sure about, but I think there’s something weird in it. Some people agree with me some people say there’s nothing there. It’s also one where even though I’m pretty sure there’s something there I don’t know what. Sometimes I think the face is almost like “Greedo” From Star Wars with black eyes, sometimes it looks like “Nosferstu” Sometimes it looks completely different, but something. Sometimes, it looks like shadows, Sometimes it looks like all of it and none of it.
Still I haven’t told people what to look for in the picture, and they still see it and described the same things I think I see.
Originally took this picture I think because someone wanted to see my pie cupboard. It’s a Hoosier, If you know anything about pie cupboards you know what that means. I still have the flour sifter, and the original brass “Hoosier” label. It’s probably one of the nicest pieces I have. What once service as someone’s kitchen pantry and cooking station, Now holds my drugs and drug paraphernalia. Which is kind of ironic because at one time it stored Plant material and kept it dry and fresh along with glass ware. And it’s still doing the same thing over a hundred years later. In fact it such a nice piece I’m gonna post some pictures of it anyway just so you can appreciate it. Some will understand where I’m coming from, others will just call it and me gay I don’t care.
The first two pictures are so you can appreciate what Quality American furniture looks like. Looks just as good as it did when it was on the sales floor of a Sears and Robuck in Iowa, or Kansas, or Nebraska. (That’s where most of your quality antiques come from in my opinion and there’s a reason why that is, but I’m not gonna get into it right now).

The third picture is where it is, or at least what I think it is. If you look in the mirror and zoom in to right side of mirror look at the reflection of the wall between the piece and the mirror. If If someone wants to play with the contrast or anything like that I can send the original if I need to or not. I just don’t really have the time nor the care to do it. I know what I think is or is not there.

Attachments

• PNG image.png
    PNG image.png
    4.4 MB · Views: 38
  • 69F5EABF-2434-4115-979D-E3D94BA1F2CD.jpeg
    69F5EABF-2434-4115-979D-E3D94BA1F2CD.jpeg
    1.9 MB · Views: 35
  • 6FF4010A-88F1-416A-A69E-DD3AFE9D1CEA.jpeg
    6FF4010A-88F1-416A-A69E-DD3AFE9D1CEA.jpeg
    1.6 MB · Views: 33
  • 8E19C35A-55D8-4B04-AF89-C9095025F37D.jpeg
    8E19C35A-55D8-4B04-AF89-C9095025F37D.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 31
Last edited:

22*43*51

Boob Enthusiast
Founder
Here’s one more that I’m not sure about, but I think there’s something weird in it. Some people agree with me some people say there’s nothing there. It’s also one where even though I’m pretty sure there’s something there I don’t know what. Sometimes I think the face is almost like “Greedo” From Star Wars with black eyes, sometimes it looks like “Nosferstu” Sometimes it looks completely different, but something. Sometimes, it looks like shadows, Sometimes it looks like all of it and none of it.
Still I haven’t told people what to look for in the picture, and they still see it and described the same things I think I see.
Originally took this picture I think because someone wanted to see my pie cupboard. It’s a Hoosier, If you know anything about pie cupboards you know what that means. I still have the flour sifter, and the original brass “Hoosier” label. It’s probably one of the nicest pieces I have. What once service as someone’s kitchen pantry and cooking station, Now holds my drugs and drug paraphernalia. Which is kind of ironic because at one time it stored Plant material and kept it dry and fresh along with glass ware. And it’s still doing the same thing over a hundred years later. In fact it such a nice piece I’m gonna post some pictures of it anyway just so you can appreciate it. Some will understand where I’m coming from, others will just call it and me gay I don’t care.
The first two pictures are so you can appreciate what Quality American furniture looks like. Looks just as good as it did when it was on the sales floor of a Sears and Robuck in Iowa, or Kansas, or Nebraska. (That’s where most of your quality antiques come from in my opinion and there’s a reason why that is, but I’m not gonna get into it right now).

The third picture is where it is, or at least what I think it is. If you look in the mirror and zoom in to right side of mirror look at the reflection of the wall between the piece and the mirror. If If someone wants to play with the contrast or anything like that I can send the original if I need to or not. I just don’t really have the time nor the care to do it. I know what I think is or is not there.
Love this thread.

Your bong/pipe game is strong OP.

Edit: There may be a butt plug in there too.

NTTAWWT

Rva

Founder
Keep it coming OP. Good stuff.

Edit: I would have gotten the fuck out of there 4 years ago. What’s keeping you there ?

Because I love this place. it’s got such beauty and charm. I’ve got the original wall cabinet where the telephone went. I’ve got a video that I’m propose some time we’re actually do a walk-through of the place. It’s gonna go on a market pretty soon and my boss wanted to video because he wants to buy this in a few more like this site unseen.
I’m a block from the ocean, It Takes me seven minutes to get from here to the bridge And from there is only 40 minutes or so to Rockport where my parents live. I’m going to stay here until either burns down because the wiring is so old, or I inherit my parents place in Rockport. I’ll do that it’s just so that and buy in this part of town, just without ghost roommates!
I also have two cats and a dog. Two cats and a dog. Plus there’s no way I can rent a place anywhere near What I pay and be as nice as this is.
Also I don’t feel scared or frightened here. I’m safe. And when I’m out of town for days or weeks on end of my girlfriends here she feel safe as well. Even when we see things or hear things are film something I feel calm and peace I might be freaked out for a minute but nothing’s gonna hurt me here. There’s a good feeling this place is just full of joy and safety. There one night and I’ll tell the story another time but My dining room table was covered with water, like it was raining inside. That Didn’t scare us we just said “wow that’s fucking weird” And then finished what every we were doing.
Sometimes we tell ourselves we don’t act the way we should.
I just don’t feel anything here is bad. Now if you step out my back door into my little mudroom off of my deck You feel things sometimes there towards the door to the other place. You feel dread. But not here.
Also the cats never freak out. I’ve been in houses in the past where I’ve broken leases And sold it losing money Because it was horrible and scary and awful. It always start with the cats acting scared and angry. . As long as the cats are cool, I know I’m OK.
Now the dog that’s another Thing entirely. She does sometimes get wound up, But it’s only facing the wall I share with that other apartment. I’ll tell a story about her another time as well. She is here to protect us. I truly believe that and I’ll tell the story one day of how she got here, How I know she is my guardian angel and wont let me be touched by the bad stuff.
also maybe I’ll share an unbelievable story about the evil devil dog That is her spitting image that comes around here. And that’s not even The strangest animal thing Ive seen here. That’s the shape shifter that may or may not be in this area. They call it something in Spanish and that is an unbelievable story. That’s one that I had trouble believing for the longest time until I had two things happened that made me think “Yep that might actually be true.

Rva

Founder
@Rva

Could make a bunch of forms in that image.
View attachment 87485

That to me looks like a guy in a bomber jacket and a leather flight helmet. These apartments were built right before World War II for officers who are trying to be naval pilots. There’s about a five block stretch of side streets that have 2 of these apartments and then huge houses. For about four blocks on either side of us are just huge houses and not cursed with these poor people apartments. Most of the houses were built by the rich people who left the ranches and came into town in the 20s, 30s and 40s. I originally thought these were built for the help. The maids and drivers and all the poor people could be close enough to be at their bosses in 10 minutes but still far enough where they didn’t have to be seen or heard.
Now The people of the vice treats hate us poor folk, And I would too. You’ve got a house you’re trying to sell for $750,000 To someone who’s going to put Probably that much working it to get it where they would want it, and its next to me And a bunch of bartenders, surfers, pot heads, and People who just find these and don’t wanna leave. I know people at the movies for eight years or 10 years.
Then I did some research and found they were built for officers training to be naval pilots. (George Bush Senior crash a plane here I can’t remember if he was stationed here or in Kingsville which is about 40 minutes away (where the kings ranch isn)

Immediately when you posted that reverse whatever, I thought flight jacket and helmet. And something else I thought is that first video that I posted, when I watched that one frame by frame the shadow that’s first cast reminds me of the shadow in that picture. Some people think there’s two different shadows in that one video I’m not sure, but that first shadow looks the same. That could be a pilot In that video as well, and I’m pretty sure that’s a pilot in that picture.

Rva

Founder
And I wanna apologize for my bad grammar and spelling. I’m using my phone and iPad, come on so I am either pecking at keys, or using talk to text. My talk to text is horrible right now, because I’m getting over the shingles and the medicine they gave me for my nerve pain Is also affecting my stutter in a bad way. My mom told me she hasn’t heard me stammer this bad since I was 12, so my poor iPhone and iPads Are having a hard time keeping up.
I know I’m rambling in these posts as well. The reason for that is I really haven’t been sleeping for about a month. Not only do I have a shingles affecting that but I just found out that my mom has breast cancer and it’s already spread to at least one of her arms and they’re sure other places as well. My dad’s best friend of partners a doctor and he told me it’s not gonna do well with the medicine at all, so my mom is pretty much just excepted it and that’s hard for me watch. So between that, the shingles, and some stuff going on with work I’m lucky to get three hours of sleep a night. I’m not smoking pot right now because I had a fight with my boss, So I’m not working but I’m still on payroll so I’m looking for other work. I guess I should break up my laptop that would be a lot easier to type on.

Oler Ted

Elite
its

What the fuck is thst clown looking head? I’ve Never noticed that picture in the picture before. That very weird. I can’t tell if it’s part of the shadow. How do you spell ice saw the shower I never saw that thing.

I have no idea what that is in the bottom. maybe just a smudge in the mirror.

That’s really fucking uncool. I’ve gone through all the pictures on my phone once or twice and I found a few more things some of them I don’t know some of them already posted. I probably need to go back one more time Thomas is no telling what I missed. Either that or just give you my photos And see what you see. I would even unhide all the naked pics I have of ladies throughout the lifespan. Of my Apple phones.

I’m glad I didn’t look at that last night, that’s my bed room. That would’ve freaked me out more than Car crash that was in front of my place.
Loudest crashes I’ve ever heard last night.

Oler Ted

Elite
And I wanna apologize for my bad grammar and spelling. I’m using my phone and iPad, come on so I am either pecking at keys, or using talk to text. My talk to text is horrible right now, because I’m getting over the shingles and the medicine they gave me for my nerve pain Is also affecting my stutter in a bad way. My mom told me she hasn’t heard me stammer this bad since I was 12, so my poor iPhone and iPads Are having a hard time keeping up.
I know I’m rambling in these posts as well. The reason for that is I really haven’t been sleeping for about a month. Not only do I have a shingles affecting that but I just found out that my mom has breast cancer and it’s already spread to at least one of her arms and they’re sure other places as well. My dad’s best friend of partners a doctor and he told me it’s not gonna do well with the medicine at all, so my mom is pretty much just excepted it and that’s hard for me watch. So between that, the shingles, and some stuff going on with work I’m lucky to get three hours of sleep a night. I’m not smoking pot right now because I had a fight with my boss, So I’m not working but I’m still on payroll so I’m looking for other work. I guess I should break up my laptop that would be a lot easier to type on.
Don’t worry, I speak @Rebarcock.

Sneakattack

Poster
Founder
I’ve analized, and analized the footage.

My findings are remarkable.

I’m sure it says…..

“A lot of taint sweat.”

I’m pretty sure this demon is stuck in hell, as clearly the heat is getting to the guys junk.

Be and saint and set out a glass of ice water before you go to bed.

Problem solved.

D

Deleted member 2886

Fuckin aye, you weren't kidding about using the pie cupboard for storing pipes 'n' shit, very impressive.

That is a mean piece of furniture man, a favourite hobby is restoring old furniture, I tend to go full Amish with the varnishing to really bring out the grain and get the ultra-polished, almost mirror-like deep finish.
Do you know what type of wood it's made from?
I always keep an eye out for old furniture made from the rare natives like the Kauri here, can easily turn a worn out $50 Kauri cabinet into $2k+, rich cunts seem to go spastic over that shit, lol.

Anyways, on to the images,...
I've fucked around with them and,...I dunno, whatta ya think?
IMG_20220322_000535.png👇 Zoomed in.1647856999072.jpgIMG_20220322_004125.jpgAlso, here's another quick scribble of the previously posted one,...IMG_20220322_001839.png

D

Deleted member 2886

@Rva

Could make out a bunch of forms in that image.
View attachment 87485
@Jva this is what I was thinking of when I mentioned checking out ambiguous imagery, it's a clip from a year or two ago, it's an excellent example of ambiguous imagery, or more accurately, it's the way in which we perceive and process visual information.
Funny they've disabled the comments on this particular video, probably coz when they first posted it, me and a few others completely ruined their misleading narrative by explaining that it is actually just a plane flying normally and it's the contrails refracting the setting sunlight which can be easily misinterpreted as a fireball falling from the sky, lol.
via bitslide

VosFrost

Elite
Founder
Fuckin aye, you weren't kidding about using the pie cupboard for storing pipes 'n' shit, very impressive.

That is a mean piece of furniture man, a favourite hobby is restoring old furniture, I tend to go full Amish with the varnishing to really bring out the grain and get the ultra-polished, almost mirror-like deep finish.
Do you know what type of wood it's made from?
I always keep an eye out for old furniture made from the rare natives like the Kauri here, can easily turn a worn out $50 Kauri cabinet into $2k+, rich cunts seem to go spastic over that shit, lol.

Anyways, on to the images,...
I've fucked around with them and,...I dunno, whatta ya think?
View attachment 87748👇 Zoomed in.View attachment 87749View attachment 87752Also, here's another quick scribble of the previously posted one,...View attachment 87751
Impressive work you’re doing ITT.

D

Deleted member 2886

Took a while to find these links for ya, they'll take ya to information that is aggressively hidden from us peasants.

Frankly there's a lot of debate still raging about this shit, the reason is because of the vast wealth that is gained from us, that would be lost if we are not kept ignorant and unhealthy, always dependant upon pharmaceutical drugs.
The information is spread amongst these links and it can help your mother's situation,...

D

Deleted member 2886

D

Deleted member 2886

No, that is the gurgle pot
His reflection is in it
😁You know what, I'm taking this opportunity to show you guys something I have to keep in mind online, including on this righteous forum.
I'm sure many of yaz are already aware of such nuanced language barriers, but I dunno.
It often seems to create unintentional difficulty, infact quite regularly actually, yet sometimes it is hilarious as fuck.😅

So,...I'd written-
@🇳🇿-"Bro, I reckon it's a dog aye."
#When translated=
@🇺🇲-'Yo, I think it resembles a dog, maybe?'

😅Just a lame NZ thing I suppose, coz the word "aye" is commonly used by the average peasant class citizenry for verbalizing an expression of inquiry.
(Basically the verbal expression of the humble question mark symbol.)

My OP does seem more like a statement rather than a speculative question.
When "aye" is verbalized, there's a definitive inflection associated.
😁Hope that makes sense?

Anyways,...I think I can sort of make out this ¿"gurgle pot"? thingy, but can't tell if it's in the same position-aye?😁
Is the shiny bit I've marked on the image a part of the face you can see?
IMG_20220323_220153.png
Also, heres a blank version of the same image, I just thought maybe if you'd managed to DLd the app ya asked about, could you perhaps scribble a basic outline of the face you're seeing.IMG_20220323_202818.jpg

TJHall1

Legendary
wheel-ceramics.gif

TJHall1

Legendary
Also, why are ghost always found in old, run down, spooky looking places? If I was a ghost that's the last place I would live. I would move in to a huge mansion with lots of things to do. Maybe move in with Tom and Giselle so I could watch them in my free time.

QuanChi

Elite
It’s really hard to catch shit on camera
No shit, spirits operate above the terahertz range. Light is meaningless to them. It’s kind of like how humans create sounds and hear sounds, but can’t see them, while some animals (bats) can. Spirits create light and sounds but we can’t see the spirits specifically (operating as a normal human)

All kinds of things can happen attempting to astral project and channel, but I wouldn’t recommend messing with those things

Latest posts

Top Bottom