Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Caught a ghost on camera last night.

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder
Long story. Not sure how to parse it together but ill give it a go.

My fam started steel shop in 1995.
I'm not a giant 5-8 back then 185lb of steel work strong.
I fucked my back and for years drank whiskey just to fall asleep from the pain.
In dirty Myrtle my best buddies ran all the titty bars. I was the only one w a normal job 7am-5pm minimum per day is my family's motto.(irish will out work you bc we don't out smart ya)
Me and 3 dudes and a chick all go in on a big house to rent. It was 3k a month in Myrtle so it was fairly nice and an old place in established neighborhood. Not a new centex or pulte home.

About 8 months in my back is so fucked I gotta have surgery but I can't even walk for more then a min without falling down w spasms. Had to trade my stick shift truck w my brother bc of how weak My legs were.
I had a coon hound roscoe who was the nicest dog ever and a crazy white mutt Kayla.
I would keep my door closed so when roomies got home this didn't wake me up at 4-5am.
Every n
Every night about 930-10pm I was in bed half drunk and a couple percocets and flexiril just to sleep for a bit.
5/7 nights i would hear footsteps walk in to my bathroom and the door would shut. Never heard it walk out. I started mentioning this to my roommates while in the house.
Then we would all be in a common area burning or hanging out and weird sgit would happen.
2 examples:
Scuba Steve from Atlantic city had probably 100 hats on nails on a wall in their den(house had 3 dens)
All of them shot across the room about 10pm as we did bong hits
That freaked us all out as fuck.
About a week or 2 later something fucked w the blinds. Like if you ran your finger down the blinds in a zipping manner dead in the middle. Same room.

One of our buddies (bazooka)worked in a fine dining place and was the manager. He called me up and said come to the restaurant right now. I show up in 10 min.
He has this lady tell me....
The dude that owned the house previously lived in my room. He walked in to the bathroom before bed and had a heart attack and died.
I had never heard the sound of feet walk out after the door shut.

So we are like wow what a trip.
I fel vindicated for knowing crazy shit was happening and I was just looney.
1m 28 or 29 when this is going on
2 nights later
I'm watching TV w my dogs at 930pm in bed.
The darkest thing you could imagine. Darker than black. I can't even explain it. But a cloud of darkness starts coming out of my wall.
Roscoe the hound and Kayla the mutt start going crazy. Evey hair on both of them is standing straight up. ROSCOE Who was so nice was gnarling howling and barking at this entity.
A feeling of dread and abandon came overme.
The entity manifests into a 6ft tall broad shouldered figure. I pulled out my pistol from behind my bed and shot.(I knew I was the only one there.)
It disappeared then came right back. So in my barely can move state I grab my dogs and head to my truck. I grind every gear bc my left leg is too weak to push the clutch. I arrive at my folks about 1015pm. @TopHook they live in Briarcliff and this was around 57th north 17 by jimmigans around pine lakes.
My folks we startled by me and the panicked way we all showed up.
I never went back in there. My buddies moved me out and I wasn't in to surgery. Then about 6 months later I moved to start our Charleston shop. No one can tell me I'm full of shit bc I know what happened over time and specifically that night. I don't have words to explain the details but it wasn't booze or percs. I'd been on those for 5 years and booze since 13. Never happened again once Ieft that house.

My place that burned down had nice helpful spirits.
If id lose my keys I could wait 15 minutes and they'd be on my table where I would would never leave them. Auntie B used 6o sell shine outta my house and liked me bc I'm also colorful. I believe she may be the one who saved me from dying in the fire. It was her or some other angel but that is a story in and of itself.

Last edited:

TopHook

Legendary
Founder
Long story. Not sure how to parse it together but ill give it a go.

My fam started steel shop in 1995.
I'm not a giant 5-8 back then 185lb of steel work strong.
I fucked my back and for years drank whiskey just to fall asleep from the pain.
In dirty Myrtle my best buddies ran all the titty bars. I was the only one w a normal job 7am-5pm minimum per day is my family's motto.(irish will out work you bc we don't out smart ya)
Me and 3 dudes and a chick all go in on a big house to rent. It was 3k a month in Myrtle so it was fairly nice and an old place in established neighborhood. Not a new centex or pulte home.

About 8 months in my back is so fucked I gotta have surgery but I can't even walk for more then a min without falling down w spasms. Had to trade my stick shift truck w my brother bc of how weak My legs were.
I had a coon hound roscoe who was the nicest dog ever and a crazy white mutt Kayla.
I would keep my door closed so when roomies got home this didn't wake me up at 4-5am.
Every n
Every night about 930-10pm I was in bed half drunk and a couple percocets and flexiril just to sleep for a bit.
5/7 nights i would hear footsteps walk in to my bathroom and the door would shut. Never heard it walk out. I started mentioning this to my roommates while in the house.
Then we would all be in a common area burning or hanging out and weird sgit would happen.
2 examples:
Scuba Steve from Atlantic city had probably 100 hats on nails on a wall in their den(house had 3 dens)
All of them shot across the room about 10pm as we did bong hits
That freaked us all out as fuck.
About a week or 2 later something fucked w the blinds. Like if you ran your finger down the blinds in a zipping manner dead in the middle. Same room.

One of our buddies (bazooka)worked in a fine dining place and was the manager. He called me up and said come to the restaurant right now. I show up in 10 min.
He has this lady tell me....
The dude that owned the house previously lived in my room. He walked in to the bathroom before bed and had a heart attack and died.
I had never heard the sound of feet walk out after the door shut.

So we are like wow what a trip.
I fel vindicated for knowing crazy shit was happening and I was just looney.
1m 28 or 29 when this is going on
2 nights later
I'm watching TV w my dogs at 930pm in bed.
The darkest thing you could imagine. Darker than black. I can't even explain it. But a cloud of darkness starts coming out of my wall.
Roscoe the hound and Kayla the mutt start going crazy. Evey hair on both of them is standing straight up. ROSCOE Who was so nice was gnarling howling and barking at this entity.
A feeling of dread and abandon came overme.
The entity manifests into a 6ft tall broad shouldered figure. I pulled out my pistol from behind my bed and shot.(I knew I was the only one there.)
It disappeared then came right back. So in my barely can move state I grab my dogs and head to my truck. I grind every gear bc my left leg is too weak to push the clutch. I arrive at my folks about 1015pm. @TopHook they live in Briarcliff and this was around 57th north 17 by jimmigans around pine lakes.
My folks we startled by me and the panicked way we all showed up.
I never went back in there. My buddies moved me out and I wasn't in to surgery. Then about 6 months later I moved to start our Charleston shop. No one can tell me I'm full of shit bc I know what happened over time and specifically that night. I don't have words to explain the details but it wasn't booze or percs. I'd been on those for 5 years and booze since 13. Never happened again once Ieft that house.

My place that burned down had nice helpful spirits.
If id lose my keys I could wait 15 minutes and they'd be on my table where I would would never leave them. Auntie B used 6o sell shine outta my house and liked me bc I'm also colorful. I believe she may be the one who saved me from dying in the fire. It was here or somewhere angel but that is a story in and of itself.
You saying the rental was around 57th and jimmagains? I grew up on Calhoun rd right there born in 85. Now you got me curious. East or west of 17?

Last edited:

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder
You saying the rental was around 57th and jimmagains? I grew up on Calhouns street right there born in 85. Now you got me curious. East or west of 17?
2min walk and I was on the beach. I can't remember who we rented from but it was ocean side of 17 about 50 yards from 17.
If you go to biminis you know my best buddy Aaron. His best buddy is Eric. Eric and I lived w Steve and his gf Michelle. You can ask them about any of this
100% accurate

VosFrost

Elite
Founder
New
Ignore me in my underwear. (I found hard wood under 4 layers of tile and floor going back 80 years. Currently Im steaming the old Linoleum glue off the floor. I either work naked or in my underwear. (Yes I’m skinny, malnourished etc, but I don’t sleep or eat) I have the same voice saying the same thing in 3 clips.

Yesterday and an old milking from in my dining room was knocked over twice, and earlier today this same camera kept be set off with one of my curtains constantly moving, yet no fan was on.
Is that “hey?”

TopHook

Legendary
Founder
2min walk and I was on the beach. I can't remember who we rented from but it was ocean side of 17 about 50 yards from 17.
If you go to biminis you know my best buddy Aaron. His best buddy is Eric. Eric and I lived w Steve and his gf Michelle. You can ask them about any of this
100% accurate
Was that when the Coons owned it? Henry the manager was a Real estate agent that worked with us back then.

Last edited:

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder
Was that when the Coons owned it? Henry the manager was a Reale estate agent that worked with us back then.
No idea. The old place Atlantic grille is where my buddy worked.
The guy who owns boathouse is my buddy too.
All I know about biminis is it is easy to be a white pony boy there. No idea if they still but a person used to be able to get anything they wanted on a CC and they'd runit thru and you got it

Rva

Was in the original thread from day one trophy 🏆
Founder
Weird shit happened today first thing was not that odd but it’s the first time it’s ever happened.

I bought that wash stand for the blue lamps that were purchased for the white lamp shades. I will never do that again. I can’t tell if the shades were made to swag, or for some kind of fixture. The top of them not made for a harp because the hole is bigger than a Mike Leach defense. So I’m gonna shit on to see how it looks and I’m not a fan. Anyway the door was open this morning when I came in from an outside project. Lady friend is out of town and there’s no way the cats did it. A small thing but nonetheless, odd.

Attachments

• FCD43D0D-C199-44DE-B194-E72CA8A5597D.jpeg
    FCD43D0D-C199-44DE-B194-E72CA8A5597D.jpeg
    2.4 MB · Views: 11
  • 2A5AE2EE-312B-4C43-9B4F-CF687F11033B.jpeg
    2A5AE2EE-312B-4C43-9B4F-CF687F11033B.jpeg
    1.8 MB · Views: 11

Rva

Founder
Then I was looking through the pictures that I have and the one with the “bomber jacket guy” Was apparently taken with the live function and I was able to break those down more and they’re fucking creepy.

Attachments

• 34742509-AB93-43D9-9B81-E678EB854EC3.png
    34742509-AB93-43D9-9B81-E678EB854EC3.png
    8.2 MB · Views: 10
  • E70EEDC3-AD33-4A28-B413-F231DD63A733.png
    E70EEDC3-AD33-4A28-B413-F231DD63A733.png
    6.1 MB · Views: 10
  • BBE1500C-CA26-4CC5-AE0E-3D070FC989E5.png
    BBE1500C-CA26-4CC5-AE0E-3D070FC989E5.png
    7 MB · Views: 9
  • 83F3337E-08F9-47E8-BE69-5B91BD4F3CF7.png
    83F3337E-08F9-47E8-BE69-5B91BD4F3CF7.png
    7.4 MB · Views: 10
  • 3A652C5F-D30A-45BB-96EC-901052E0A241.png
    3A652C5F-D30A-45BB-96EC-901052E0A241.png
    7.5 MB · Views: 10
  • 1F99E9D8-F4F6-4B73-AFEA-7B6BC10D0891.png
    1F99E9D8-F4F6-4B73-AFEA-7B6BC10D0891.png
    6.6 MB · Views: 12

Rva

Founder
Then It got really bad for me. For the first time I heard a voice out loud that wasn’t on a camera already. I can’t make it out yet, and most people can’t hear the first one but I know I heard it when I was filming because I Stopped what I was doing and responded and I would’ve done that if I had out of heard something that was a voice. Is an 80 year old building and I hear weird noises all the time but this was talking to me.

I was using my ghost app to show some friends I went to high school and college life shit. There’s three of these apps and they’re all different.
Ghost VOX is the one I use the least. It’s except the sounds that are out there but it’s a lot of TV and radio waves shit like that so I rarely use it. It’s mainly static.
Ghost tube is the one I use the most. It’s supposedly repeats what the ghost says. Some of is bullshit things like “am I dead” “murder” “what year is it”.
But then there’s been times where is that shit that just makes The lady friend and I pause. I won’t listen to it anymore by myself.
There’s been times words it said shit that is just too coincidental to be programmed words. For example once it said my dead brother’s name, followed two seconds later by his daughter’s name. There was the time that I was cleaning out a box and found an old Christmas ornament soon as I picked it up at said “ornament”
Hey said my lady friend’s name along with the phrase Bedroom more, The most debt on thing it’s ever said was when my neighbor walked over One evening and it said “Danger” “Convict”
She then proceeded to tell me that her son was going to get out of jail and she was so excited I didn’t ask what it was for but after some research found out it was murder. And there was danger to come. He drives a white Mercedes SUV, my lady friend drives a black Mercedes SUV serval days later the guy who he killed He went to the grave and peed on it. Rivals came to retaliate. I got home at night about 1130 and we could hear a voice outside but just thought it was next door. We were fixing to go out on the deck and smoke but stopped for a second loud pop pop pop pop pop pop. Yes no that’s weapons but it can’t it would have an automatic rifle in the city. Thank you because they put 27 bullet hole in her black SUV and not the white one. I have never seen the white one and found out that
a A few months before, someone “randomly” fired shots into it when “Murder Boy’s” mom was driving. Voice mom kept telling us that maybe it was us they would after and we had upset someone. I told So but you should people are upset with me they call me bald or nerdy but they don’t fire automatic weapons at me.
Nn When the police arrived they had Avenue came as well and told us that even if he moves I can’t tell them rival gang and piano look out because they might be back. The next day when I came home from work there was a rat on my back steps back steps about the kind you feed a snake, I’m talking big secret of nim rat. Is it possible the rat was just a random rat that died on my stairs? Sure I live a block in the ocean and sea golfers home on speaker of that shit but when I told his mom when I found the next day he had moved to Dallas.

What’s interesting when he was here that’s when there was a lot of activity. The steps for heard outside, things were flying across the room things were weird. Negativity was hanging in the air. You could feel it. I think he brought it with him because of who he worships. “Her”.
If you want to go down an interesting yet scary rabbit hole. Start with this article. Read some more. Then go to YouTube and watch videos about her and her followers. Watch some of the videos that Americans make about her, how they worship her, in what she provides and what she expects I. Return. https://nypost.com/2021/12/21/religious-saints-of-murders-outlaws-worshiped-by-

Attachments

• 80EE6AAC-4166-48F0-B09A-02D1ACFD8AC0.png
    80EE6AAC-4166-48F0-B09A-02D1ACFD8AC0.png
    352.8 KB · Views: 10
  • E7FDE432-800D-40A0-A515-3F06820FCE11.png
    E7FDE432-800D-40A0-A515-3F06820FCE11.png
    243.9 KB · Views: 10

Rva

Founder
So that’s the reason I have the cameras in the first place. About three weeks ago that Gang unit leader called my lady friend and said that he was back here because wherever he was running before they found him and had done 2 drive by on that house. She told him that we had been told he was in Dallas. He told her “he has a monitor on him, we know where he is at all times. He also confirmed the grave desecration.

Any back to ghosts. This evening I was using the 3rd app which is supposedly a camera that picks things. And shapes. It is his radar and things like that and
So the first video is just my living room showing the way it works And the clear function.

I can’t figure the up load. If someone knows how to do it I can send them a link on Facebook messenger tomorrow. that seems the only way to send these videos. Not trying to be a cock tease.

Attachments

• E81D4D69-111F-439D-805F-460AE5C54EEF.png
    E81D4D69-111F-439D-805F-460AE5C54EEF.png
    364.4 KB · Views: 9

Oler Ted

Elite
Just catching up. Didn’t trump say something recently about some of the illegals crossing the border being Devil worshippers? I wonder if it connects to your Goddess of the Dead you mentioned they would all pray to

BurntJ

B2B Champ/ Feels Great to be King!
Founder
If you’re so smart. Then this must be show and tell, you type to much. I feel like you belong in hell, I don’t want your help, but you need mine, so let’s both be careful, but I’m getting paid this time.
Hey Bud @fschmidt is back and he is recruiting for his cult…..you better get yore ass back in here and get yore recruiting on.

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder
My Building was built in the late 30s getting ready for World War II. It’s a quadruplex surrounded by a bunch of old rich houses.it was built this for Officers and Pilots at the Naval Base. Yeah I’m a poor, but it is a block from the beach.

There has always been activity in this building, but mainly in the apartment next door.
I always have had weird stuff happen, Nothing scary or dark. Just little things. “There was one night that freaked my gf and I out, but we are so use to it, it doesn’t bother us, and we didn’t realize what had happened until later.
The apartment next door, is creepy and scary. It’s not fun. I’ve been here four years and no one has stayed there the entire lease. They all move out early. I ask them and they all tell the same stories. I have felt and seen some weird stuff both in that apartment and on the deck and in the mud room we share. Stuff I only believe because I’ve seen it. I will not go in that apartment and try to stay away from the back door. (The Back door is always open. Now matter how many times each person locks it when leave it will be wide open when they return). Things got really scary over here once or twice, but I never feel scared. Once I really did, and another time I should have but didn’t. ,

I bough 2 Amazon Blink cameras for my garage and the drive way. I had a chance to install one yesterday, and the other one was turned on but in my kitchen waiting to be installed today.

The camera was face up and in the dark. The camera was focused on a shelf that runs parallel to the bench. keep in mind the light you see Is the infra red light Even though it looks like a light is on, it is not.

When the clip starts, The ghost says something i can’t make out, you see its shadow and then it either says “I’m ok”, or “I’m inside”. (My neighbor who moved out said it was “I’m sorry” because he’s heard it before. Then you see the shadow again , and then the screen goes blank, Then the screen comes back on, and then the clip ends.

[

Any new shit?

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder
Says the guy who doesn’t have to sleep here. I didn’t even noticed the voices. It’s like pictures that I have, I don’t know the stuff on there till I go back looking for it.
Whats weird is I went back and looked at every recording I have from that hallway, and there’s a couple with me and the dog, A couple of the Amazon guy, and 2 with some guy who bought something from me on craigslist. There was no whispers heard on those clips.
I’ll mess with isolating the sound tomorrow. Those are outside my apartment, which means they’re probably bad spirits and I’m not going to do anything to draw attention to them and have them come in here. It’s weird enough with the good ones in here. I think I’m going to get some more holy water tomorrow, Put it outside my door and I probably need to go spread salt around the building. Someone says that helps

I feel so sorry for that little girl. I can’t tell her because:
1. It’s so unbelievable and I don’t want her to think the dude who lives next-door is bat-shit crazy.
2. Maybe This is all in my head and they’re not real.
3. Maybe they will leave her alone.
Has the ghost been back?
I had written a funny joke and then read what you wrote and I felt a twinge. I'll blame you for shitting your pants another time

TopHook

Legendary
Founder
Our office is pretty old. Next to a cemetery(if that has anything to do with it.)
We were cleaning out the attic today.
While doing so on the loft area, we had our back to the door, and while bent over the door behind us swung open. No wind or gust would have done it.
Have to go back up tomorrow to get light bulbs and clear it out.
I've grown up in that building and never had something like that happen before. I'll take picks tomorrow when we go back in.
@Rva

Last edited:

AmericanViking

Legendary
Founder
Guy I worked with 20 years ago swore he had a ghost in the house. Every time his wife and kids were out of town it would try to have sex with him. We gave him so much hell and laughed our asses off. Always asked why he didn’t let it finish.
Sadly, his oldest boy committed suicide and his wife left him. Last I knew he was in central Oklahoma.

Oler Ted

Elite
Guy I worked with 20 years ago swore he had a ghost in the house. Every time his wife and kids were out of town it would try to have sex with him. We gave him so much hell and laughed our asses off. Always asked why he didn’t let it finish.
Sadly, his oldest boy committed suicide and his wife left him. Last I knew he was in central Oklahoma.
This post is a roller coaster of emotions

TopHook

Legendary
Founder
giphy (21).gif

Latest posts

Top Bottom