Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Capitol officer who shot Ashli Babbit breaks his silence

Cards1968

Founder
His name was already out there in the radical right circles. It's why he said he outed himself.

America 1st

The best poster on the board! Trumps lover! 🇺🇸
Founder
It is 100% a set up to get people to go after him to justify further fbi investigations of people who think biden is a puddin brain.
Agreed.

They also wanna keep J6 in the spotlight as long as possible to try to milk it. They expected to get a lot more from it but it still moves the needle for some sheep.

huffbuffer

Poster
That SOB needs to be in prison awaiting his execution.

His actions were a deliberate murder. No excuses.
Kinda like when someone is breaking down your front door and you shoot to protect your family and ask questions later.

Regards
Huffbuffer

huffbuffer

Poster
No, not at all, nothing in common with your scenario.
Smarten up, if you can.
I disagree. They were forcing their way into the House chamber. She wasn't just some tourist trapped up in the chaos. She was there to break the door down. This is very much a similar situation. Get out of your right wing echo chamber if you can.

Regards
Huffbuffer

Lilburncock

Poster
I disagree. They were forcing their way into the House chamber. She wasn't just some tourist trapped up in the chaos. She was there to break the door down. This is very much a similar situation. Get out of your right wing echo chamber if you can.

Regards
Huffbuffer
Get your head out of your rectum.
He used deadly force against an unarmed woman posing no threat to himself.

It appears his thought process was "here's my chance to shoot someone finally, I've wanted to do this for a long time".
In addition to being a murderer he is a coward.

huffbuffer

Poster
Get your head out of your rectum.
He used deadly force against an unarmed woman posing no threat to himself.

It appears his thought process was "here's my chance to shoot someone finally, I've wanted to do this for a long time".
In addition to being a murderer he is a coward.
What do you not understand about the fact they were breaking down the doors to get in? If a mob is busting down your door, are you going to wait until they get in and prove they have weapons before you shoot? You 2A and thin blue line folks seem to only want it one way.

Regards
Huffbuffer

Lilburncock

Poster
What do you not understand about the fact they were breaking down the doors to get in? If a mob is busting down your door, are you going to wait until they get in and prove they have weapons before you shoot? You 2A and thin blue line folks seem to only want it one way.

Regards
Huffbuffer
What do you not understand about shooting randomly into a crowd that posed no threat to him.

In really not familiar with you but if you are actually this F'd up then just let it go. You and I have nothing in common and I don't waste my time with idiots or traitors.

Rusty Student

2023 Fantasy Baseball 🏆
Founder
What do you not understand about shooting randomly into a crowd that posed no threat to him.

In really not familiar with you but if you are actually this F'd up then just let it go. You and I have nothing in common and I don't waste my time with idiots or traitors.
He's a troll from an Alabama subreddit

Cards1968

Founder
It is a pretty big mistake to leave a piece in the shitter much less a piece supplied by the federal government. It does not speak well of him.
It certainly doesn't speak well of the Capitol Police progressive disciplinary policy. That's a one and done for most reasonable people. A child could have picked it up.

Jtrain80

Legendary

Regards
Huffbuffer

The Capital Building is one of the most secure buildings in the entire world.

Who got fired or reprimanded for losing control of it?

Why did all the insurrectionist forget their firearms?

Why didn't they make arrests on the spot?

Latest posts

Top Bottom