Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Support our Community

We're proud to offer an ad-free experience and valuable content thanks to the support of our TFSF members. If you enjoy what we do and want to help us continue providing the best experience, consider joining our Patreon

For $15 a month, you can help us cover costs, support growth, and ensure we keep having fun!

Your support makes a difference. Thank you!

Teeaichsee

Poster
am i allowed to say "lesbian ratchets?" the racism and jealousy is obvious. all the wnba is is a scam so black lesbians can make money,,,if not for the wnba mcdonalds would have some athletic french fry makers.my high school boys basketball team could whup any wnba womans team not one player in the wnba can even dunk a ball,,,,,its alot of made up something and hype about nothing.

Honestly they are lucky anyone even cares or buys tickets.

am i allowed to say "lesbian ratchets?" the racism and jealousy is obvious. all the wnba is is a scam so black lesbians can make money,,,if not for the wnba mcdonalds would have some athletic french fry makers.my high school boys basketball team could whup any wnba womans team not one player in the wnba can even dunk a ball,,,,,its alot of made up something and hype about nothing.

Honestly they are lucky anyone even cares or buys tickets.
and they can no thank CC for it, a white girl

Top Bottom