Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Buds buds and more buds. Nice pipes welcome too

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder
Where
No pics, but called the local baker last week, got a nice bakers dozen of walnut/chocolate chip cookies.

Potent, can eat a good 1/3 without over doing it, but great for a rainy day when you're not going to be busy for 8 hours or so.
?legal?howmuch

c1b.gif

America 1st

The best poster on the board! Trumps lover! 🇺🇸
Founder
What are those green things for other than looking cool?

Also my wife is a glass artist and if the glass is structured and heated correctly then it will provide additional stability and resistance to damage (especially think pieces like those green parts).

Viking

Legendary
Founder
32FC24EB-7887-42B0-ADE0-5F1B948137D0.jpeg
They call this the a tombstone. Two half gram carts. Hits like a hammer , err, a tombstone. Right now I got a couple of flavored vapes. Both about 90%.

Cards1968

Founder
20200407_123313.jpg
This was my last haul. The Sticky B (on the right) was the best at ~$10/gm. Crater Kush in center was only $6/gm and good. That black shit on the left was $20/gm (16 some-odd on Top shelf Tues) and considered the 2 hr round trip to return it or complain. I've had plenty seedy dirt mex way back that was better.

Jangalang1

Lurker
only thing i'm looking forward to with full Left control is federal sched 1 designation being lifted
OP with some good lookin flower

CadetHawk

Elite
Founder
tell me more about this device please.

I smoke a gram of badder every two days. an alternative to the torch would be nice.

Wonder if that is hard to clean

Crossing core e-rig. Here is where I got mine from. Pretty good sale. https://www.aromavapes.com/crossing-core_id-1084.html

It comes with three cups and two of them all you have to do to clean is swab with an iso dipped qtip. Supper easy with glob mops. It hits crazy hard. Auto fire warm up is also a nice feature. I'm impressed.

There are some good reviews on YouTube if you are interested.

Viking

Legendary
Founder
Got a nice hybrid gelato vape from my favorite producer, Einstein Labs. Lemon ice flavor and a great combo buzz. Got some thc laced ice cream for the shield maiden for later. Could be fun. SKOL!

Top Bottom