Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Braves Win! Braves Win!

MVTPatriot

Elite
Founder
So I'm huge Braves fan. Grew up in Atlanta and watched all those terrible teams in the 70's, a little hope in the 80's and the amazing run in the 90's. I was fortunate enough to attend game 6 in '95.
Having said all that, I didn't watch a single pitch of the playoff's this year. Very superstitious and was convinced if I watch, they won't win. So last light I'm out at Top Golf in Orlando with clients. I do to the bathroom and glance at the bank of TV's at the bar. I just happen to walk by in the 1st when Fried was covering first and got stepped on. I knew right then I better avoid the TV's the rest of the night or the entire team was going wind up getting hurt.
Happy to have made a small but impactful contribution to the title this year. :cool:

BurntJ

B2B Champ/ Feels Great to be King!
Founder
From Atlanta to every shitty team…,.

Suck our Dick and Eat our shits! We are the Champs bitches! (Get ready cause if you think this is insufferable….wait till the Dawgs dominate the playoffs!)

BurntJ

Founder
Any other Braves fans parading tomorrow.

Couldn’t get ticket in Stadium so….got a hotel suit overlooking the route and will be parting my ass off.

We ARE THE CHAMPIONS…..

AgEngDawg

Legendary
Any other Braves fans parading tomorrow.

Couldn’t get ticket in Stadium so….got a hotel suit overlooking the route and will be parting my ass off.

We ARE THE CHAMPIONS…..

I am about to buy one of these mini replica World Series trophies for my desk at work.

You got to let em know.

TPMBCHWS21AB_p_2048x.jpg

BurntJ

Founder
I am about to buy one of these mini replica World Series trophies for my desk at work.

You got to let em know.

TPMBCHWS21AB_p_2048x.jpg
My God…..I need all of this glory in my life.

Link, please bro?

I will carry this with me everywhere to remind all the bitch ass faggits. We’re Champs!

AgEngDawg

Legendary
My God…..I need all of this glory in my life.

Link, please bro?

I will carry this with me everywhere to remind all the bitch ass faggits. We’re Champs!

This piece caught my eye immediately. My wife thinks I am nuts, what what doe she know? She married me.

quickfeet

Get Steppin’
Founder
Haha. Yes. I'm an old and every time there was a championship crowned, SI would start running TV ads promoting "Special Edition" copies highlighting the win, plus some extra goodies like hats and miniature trophies when you sign up for SI.
Should have noted sarcasm ;)

BurntJ

Founder
Welp……It’s Official!

We’re Champs and I have this trophy on order. I may be getting divorced as the wife wasn’t happy to hear that she will be riding backseat when the trophy arrives! That or for the fact that I may have been scammed here as the way can’t give a delivery date just said before 6/15/22 or some shit….which will put a damper on my ability to peacock till then. SAD!

quickfeet

Get Steppin’
Founder
Haters gonna hate

Agent Scott Boras blasts MLB's system that allowed Atlanta to emerge as 2021 World Series winners​

This is like the butthurt that would happen in dynasty fantasy baseball leagues when the bottom of the league starts trading for pieces for the following year. It was always the cucks that whined about it, but here we are Scott Boras

BurntJ

Founder
He is only concerned that it hurts him financially.
That’s not correct.

Scott Boras ALWAYS plays 2D chess.
1)this is about keeping the spending by teams and player salaries UP.
2) Scott Boras loves him some Scott Boras. He literally holds this press conference yearly to tell us his opinion of the game. (Truth be told this was always #1 BUT with salary numbers now…it has to be #1.)

Top Bottom