Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Braves Win! Braves Win!

WeycoDawg

King of the SEC
Founder
Snit needs to quit shifting Ozzie with 2 strikes on the batter and keep him right of the bag. Would have been a DP and inning would have ended 1-1. We have done this all playoffs and they won’t adjust.

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder
The best thing outta this whole entire world series is it started in Atlanta and {they} couldn't move it. And everyone loves Tejás

Dawg88

Legendary
Founder
I still believe
Same here. I may have broken a few things though.

1635385897906.gif
Only one bad inning in the first game and a half. I need some runs here.
I still feel like the Braves will find a way to win the series but they’re going to have to score 6 or seven runs every game
Braves win in six games

shiv

John
Administrator
Founder
The best thing outta this whole entire world series is it started in Atlanta and {they} couldn't move it. And everyone loves Tejás
People were trying to get the baseball commish to keep the fans from doing the Tomahawk chop at the games in Atlanta. The commish just deferred the decision to the Native American community around Atlanta who doesn’t give a shit how other people think they should feel about things

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder
People were trying to get the baseball commish to keep the fans from doing the Tomahawk chop at the games in Atlanta. The commish just deferred the decision to the Native American community around Atlanta who doesn’t give a shit how other people think they should feel about things
I saw the fan w a racist tommychop sign. Woke=shit
Jawja is corrupt as fk. The braves have been Cinderellaish imho

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder
$1200 in ATL for standing room only
Wow that seems awfully high. I went to the patriots super bowl Brady's 1st. Got our tickets for 200.00. The scalpers offered me 1k for it. But there is only 1 game.
Maybe not I guess. Hell that was 20yrs ago

America 1st

The best poster on the board! Trumps lover! 🇺🇸
Founder

TJHall1

Legendary

ChicagoFats

Legendary
Founder
And when he is pitching out of the stretch it sure seems like he balks by stuttering several times before coming to a complete stop.

shiv

John
Administrator
Founder
Smoltz is really annoyed they took Ian Anderson out

shiv

John
Administrator
Founder
Looks like Luke must have soaked up some of that solar energy

TJHall1

Legendary
i blame joe buck for this. you never say "no hitter" during a no hitter. He said it in the bottom of the 7th and i knew it was over... wtf joe
Bunch of horsecock. How many no hitters do you think someone mentioned no hitter going into the 6,7,8,9 innings happened. A fuck ton.

Karma, jinxing, whatever you want to call it is gay. If I call no-hitter before joe buck does that mean I jinxed them?

ttyh

Legendary
Founder
yes-evil.gif

Top Bottom