Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Braves Win! Braves Win!

PleasureMoose

Legendary
braves outfield have come along way since Mark "Bad Knees" Kotsay. Those were some dark times
Id get so angry seeing him limp around in centerfield

WeycoDawg

King of the SEC
Founder
This home plate ump is expanding his fuckery of the Braves. Call it straight up douche!

shiv

John
Administrator
Founder
Well it was fun while it lasted. Here comes the playoff grim reaper: Lucas Jackson

shiv

John
Administrator
Founder
NGL, I had to walk away after he gave up that hit and came back and the braves are at bat again

TheExCYtment

Poster
First Braves WS win since game 2 of the 96 WS. We have home-field advantage now. I think the Braves win it in six games. Hopefully in 5 since I’m going to game 5 in Atlanta.
Great win tonight!
Braves in 5 is would be amazing as I will also be driving down to Atlanta for game 5. Got stuck with SRO tickets though. Missed the presale like a donkey due to a charity golf tournament for work.

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder
Braves in 5 is would be amazing as I will also be driving down to Atlanta for game 5. Got stuck with SRO tickets though. Missed the presale like a donkey due to a charity golf tournament for work.
Curious what prices are?

Dawg88

Legendary
Founder
Well tonight is not looking great. Unless there is a major comeback there will be a game five. If we lose tonight hopefully the Braves will win all three in Atlanta

But there is still plenty of time to come back tonight

shiv

John
Administrator
Founder
Well tonight is not looking great. Unless there is a major comeback there will be a game five. If we lose tonight hopefully the Braves will win all three in Atlanta

But there is still plenty of time to come back tonight
I still believe

Top Bottom