Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Braves Win! Braves Win!

shiv

John
Administrator
Founder
Albies would have scored from first on that, but what an ending. Amazing how much Riley has developed over the last couple years

MVTPatriot

Elite
Founder
Amazing what they've been able to do without their best pitcher and player for most of the year.

BurntJ

B2B Champ/ Feels Great to be King!
Founder
Sunday night redz had you distracted. 😆
One of the better games I’ve seen in a while. This series is setting up to be one of the greats. Going to go 7 games.
You shut yore whore mouth.

:oops: May I ask why the fuck a Braves fan would be excited and celebrating us up 2-0 and GOING TO GO 7 GAMES.

You really suck at this and may better suited to be a Dodger fan, 🤷‍♂️ IYAM IMHO.

WeycoDawg

King of the SEC
Founder
I’m a realist and the Dodgers are going to make it a series. I still think the Braves pull it out in 6 or 7. Now fook off and enjoy the ride!

Wait What

Elite
Founder
Let’s Go Dodgers!
tenor.gif

shiv

John
Administrator
Founder
They have said “bullpen game” 1000 times throughout the broadcast

shiv

John
Administrator
Founder
Over/under times they say “bullpen game” rest is the night: 19.5

AgEngDawg

Legendary
Very tough loss, but I am rid or die with this version of the Braves. It reminds of the last series against the Phillies when we swept them in ATL. They coming to our house now.

Last edited:

ttyh

Legendary
Founder
CT is the man. Now we get Scherzer and Buehler on full rest. We are limping along but hanging in there. Ball park in Atlanta will be electric tomorrow night. Can't wait. We got a good one going fellas. Soak it up.

AgEngDawg

Legendary
CT is the man. Now we get Scherzer and Buehler on full rest. We are limping along but hanging in there. Ball park in Atlanta will be electric tomorrow night. Can't wait. We got a good one going fellas. Soak it up.

Scherzer and Buehler didn't do much good earlier in the series.

If Scherzer does have 4 scoreless innings, Braves should drill him in the fucking ribs when he comes up to bat. Nothing personal, this is about a championship.

Top Bottom