Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Brave browser and Crootn

Holly Bomber

Poster
Hey Crootn overlords,

Any way you can get verified through the brave browser so we can tip you cash? I signed up to keep people from selling my info, but earning crypto and tipping it to you would be a heck of benefit!

By the way, ordered a shirt from the store, but have not seen any communication. What is delivery time?

Holly Bomber

Poster
I use brave also, but have no idea what you are talking about. Can you explain it to me like I'm 5?
The brave browser pays you small amounts of a crypto currency called BAT for browsing on sites that have been approved. You can put this currency in a wallet, or leave tips for the people that made the website. If the crootn overlords get approved, you will make some pennies for your clicks and could leave them some money for upgrading the site. A win win IMO.

GarnetPild

Legendary
Founder
The brave browser pays you small amounts of a crypto currency called BAT for browsing on sites that have been approved. You can put this currency in a wallet, or leave tips for the people that made the website. If the crootn overlords get approved, you will make some pennies for your clicks and could leave them some money for upgrading the site. A win win IMO.

Did not know that about Brave. Thanks, good stuff.

Edgehollow

Elite
Founder
When we're able to, explain how to do this (donate BAT) to me like I'm a fetus and a slow learner. I'd like to chip in. I didn't want to set up a wallet for BAT because of privacy concerns.

ThriceHawk

Poster
Founder
When we're able to, explain how to do this (donate BAT) to me like I'm a fetus and a slow learner. I'd like to chip in. I didn't want to set up a wallet for BAT because of privacy concerns.

If you turn on ads in the Brave browser, you're rewarded with BAT. You can then tip it to any verified websites/creators... its all privacy focused so your data is safe.

The only way you would have to put in your personal info is if you want to cash out your BAT for $.

noelnole

Elite
Founder

very nice, i just got some BAT last night, didnt realize it was associated with brave

question, whats the difference between brave browser and duck duck go?

i use the brave on my crypto only computer but use ddgo for my other computers. should i/could i just use brave for all my computers instead of ddgo?

also, i got some uniswap last night as well, what do you think of it?

Holly Bomber

Poster
very nice, i just got some BAT last night, didnt realize it was associated with brave

question, whats the difference between brave browser and duck duck go?

i use the brave on my crypto only computer but use ddgo for my other computers. should i/could i just use brave for all my computers instead of ddgo?

also, i got some uniswap last night as well, what do you think of it?
Think of them as internet explorer and google. Brave is the system you are running on, and duck duck is the web tool where you do your searches.

Top Bottom