Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Boxing is a brutal sport (link)...

AgEngDawg

Legendary
This is freaking awful. Very sad to watch.

We don't want to confront that football has a slightly less severe problem. We don't want to face that.

That is why I think Kyler Murray is a moron for not committing to baseball instead of football.

Yes, he does get hit hard even though he is a QB.

BurntJ

B2B Champ/ Feels Great to be King!
Founder

We don't want to confront that football has a slightly less severe problem. We don't want to face that.

That is why I think Kyler Murray is a moron for not committing to baseball instead of football.

Thats fucked up.

Joe Kings

Legendary
Founder
Must have been damage from somewhere I didnt really see anything land. The clip on the chain as the guy was falling. He fell into the ropes too

What is see........................either and excuse to quit...............or the heart of a real warrior.

ChingChongDingDong

Legendary
Founder
That lad would enjoy the Dongs Cleveland steamenshireford too much his Vaxxed heart would explode( due to sads of course)

But I’d butt fuck his mum aye. She can lick the old sweaty taint anytime. The woman from Britain eat an asshole like no other.

tiderollsonu

A man from Nantucket
Founder
Must have been damage from somewhere I didnt really see anything land. The clip on the chain as the guy was falling. He fell into the ropes too
His eye was swole shut probably been taking a beating we just saw the end of it

Fansong1977

Poster
Here is another one, I saw this when it happened and Paret took a brutal beating.

Benny Paret vs. Emile Griffith III​

Top Bottom