Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Trent Dilfer has CTE. He announced on radio show that he "wants to live in Birmingham"......

AgEngDawg

Legendary
Someone please help this man, he wants to live in Bham. This is so sad.

Push your kids to play baseball and not football.

Dilfer then went for the jugular by explaining that he believes that coaches outside of the Power Five don’t do what he’s threatening to do because they want Power Five head coaching positions, and he doesn’t. Dilfer claims that “he wants this job” and that he "wants to live in Birmingham."

Last edited:

BurntJ

B2B Champ/ Feels Great to be King!
Founder
I actually applaud the dude for saying/doing this. Look poaching of players is happening and if any small school coaches aren't trying to move up the latter to coach Big Boy CFB then they sure as hell better do what he is saying.

I pointed to this happening even before the NIL tampering with allowing recruits/players to freely transfer (which I am NOT against by the way). UGA took Tykee Smith from WVU after he was a freshman All-American. I told people we might as well call it levelling up as they UGA, Bama, OSU, LSU's, etc. of the world will be getting these calibre of transfers and the smaller schools will be hampered even further. THIS IS ANOTHER REASON that I believe the Super Conference (not S) with Relegation is the future of the sport.

AgEngDawg

Legendary
I actually applaud the dude for saying/doing this. Look poaching of players is happening and if any small school coaches aren't trying to move up the latter to coach Big Boy CFB then they sure as hell better do what he is saying.

I pointed to this happening even before the NIL tampering with allowing recruits/players to freely transfer (which I am NOT against by the way). UGA took Tykee Smith from WVU after he was a freshman All-American. I told people we might as well call it levelling up as they UGA, Bama, OSU, LSU's, etc. of the world will be getting these calibre of transfers and the smaller schools will be hampered even further. THIS IS ANOTHER REASON that I believe the Super Conference (not S) with Relegation is the future of the sport.
Big bank take little bank.

Latest posts

Top Bottom