Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Bitcoin price poll: $25,000 or $50,000

What do we see next?

• $25,000

Votes: 10 32.3%
  • $50,000

Votes: 21 67.7%

• Total voters

Taggart

Elite
Founder
I’m not sure Bitcoin will win out. I’m a fan of Ethereum. It’s my belief that Ethereum will overtake Bitcoin within the next 5 years.

voted for Bitcoin $50,000
I'm invested in both but I still think Bitcoin will rule... it's the original and most mainstream. I look at Bitcoin and Eth as gold and silver, respectively.

America 1st

The best poster on the board! Trumps lover! 🇺🇸
Founder
25k.

Margin calls are gonna force the continued selling of crypto as The Fed raises rates and tapers.

ThriceHawk

Poster
Founder
50k. But I think Ethereum and Chainlink offer the most real world utility and will see better returns in the coming years. Bitcoin best functions as a store of value. Ultimately what ETH/LINK bring in the form of smart contracts and DeFi is what will truly upend the way businesses are operating currently.

Not speaking to ADA on that level until they actually prove anything or develop the kind of network effect the other two have currently. But the great thing about LINK is that it will work with both... or any blockchain for that matter.

America 1st

The best poster on the board! Trumps lover! 🇺🇸
Founder
Can't wait for the bounce back to $35k and everyone coming back to laugh at you before you're ultimately proven correct.

That being said, $30k does have a shit ton of support. Will be interesting to see how long it takes before it breaks.

shiv

John
Administrator
Founder
It has def been ping ponging like a mofo between these numbers

Latest posts

Top Bottom