Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

To ban or not to ban there is no either or. POLL

Ban em?

• Yes

Votes: 7 21.2%
  • No

Votes: 21 63.6%
  • Just put itnto a board referendum an onlyfolkswho are founders or posters w min 3years 2000 likes

Votes: 5 15.2%

• Total voters

Joe King

Elite
This place is full of people that were banned elsewhere......
I got banned from a site once. Idiot mod they had accused me of hacking the forum. I did no such thing.

YET, all seem to just want to ban people they don't agree with.
Just for the record, I don't want anyone banned. Better to make 'em look dumb to everyone else.

So maybe its ALL ABOUT CONTROL AND POWER.....and very few are immune to it.
Power is a very seductive thing, and people are imperfect creatures prone to err. So it should really be expected that power often brings corruption.
....and people are also susceptible to being controlled by authority, and fall into line with it.

After all, it's a fact that roughly 2/3rds of all the people on Earth would gladly load you and your family into a boxcar if a governmental authority told them they needed to.

Wuflu jab juice numbers show it too.

rebar

Elite
I got banned from a site once. Idiot mod they had accused me of hacking the forum. I did no such thing.

Just for the record, I don't want anyone banned. Better to make 'em look dumb to everyone else.

Power is a very seductive thing, and people are imperfect creatures prone to err. So it should really be expected that power often brings corruption.
....and people are also susceptible to being controlled by authority, and fall into line with it.

After all, it's a fact that roughly 2/3rds of all the people on Earth would gladly load you and your family into a boxcar if a governmental authority told them they needed to.

Wuflu jab juice numbers show it too.
Whi sent you

BurntJ

B2B Champ/ Feels Great to be King!
Founder
You gonna bring the peanut butter?
200.webp

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder
Anyone who votes yes on this forum has outted themselves as a retard.
Says the dude cringe crying about not being allowed on their segregated boards. It isn't race you fucking transvestite weido.it isn't class so good for you. It is about being entertained and well in to informed
We all love each other.

Latest posts

Top Bottom