Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Big Dick Ron reveals the TIT Act

BigBucnNole

Elite
BDR doing big dick things...

Among the proposals the Governor outlined were the following: requiring notice of change of terms of services; preventing platforms from rapidly changing standards; allowing people to opt out of content algorithms; $100,000 daily fines for “deplatforming” candidates for office; and creating a “cause of action” pathway for legal action, either from the Attorney General or private citizens under the guise of deceptive and unfair practices.

The moves to “protect privacy” from the expanding powers of Big Tech are necessary because the system is rigged, the Governor asserted.

“You’re trying to tell me if there’s hacked information that could damage me, you guys wouldn’t print it,” DeSantis said. “Give me a break. You can whiz on my leg but don’t tell me it’s raining. You guys would print it every single day if you could. And Big Tech would allow it to proliferate 24/7.”

Chris Farley

Misunderstood lurker
Founder
tenor.gif

BigBucnNole

Elite
I know a few folks in the press in Tallahassee. They’ll all take offense to this and pretend he’s targeting them.

What I’ve told them and I still tell them, is big tech is a competitor. Facebook, Twitter, google are going to put them all out of business and they don’t get that. Its an entertainments platform. There are two to three election cycles left before campaign ads go digital, and when that happens, Facebook/ google/ twitter doesn’t need writers to draw eye balls.

Never seen an industry so happily march to their own grave.

Top Bottom