Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Bama Roster Flip... this is baddddd

TheNJNole

Elite
Founder
abrellbama5818
Posted on 4 mins, V I P, User Since 127 months ago, User Post Count: 73077
  • 4 minsVIP
  • 127 months
I mean literally breaking my heart! I NEVER, EVER thought Caleb Downs and Kadyn Proctor would turn their backs on Bama. I can't believe the disloyalty of these young men. These parents should be ashamed of themselves, the way they raised their children to be all about "ME" instead of team players! And this includes Isaiah Bond and others too. I am NOT just referring to Caleb and Kadyn.

shiv

John
Administrator
Founder
abrellbama5818
  • 4 minsVIP
  • 127 months
I mean literally breaking my heart! I NEVER, EVER thought Caleb Downs and Kadyn Proctor would turn their backs on Bama. I can't believe the disloyalty of these young men. These parents should be ashamed of themselves, the way they raised their children to be all about "ME" instead of team players! And this includes Isaiah Bond and others too. I am NOT just referring to Caleb and Kadyn.
What a loser

abrellbama5818
  • 4 minsVIP
  • 127 months
As far as being pathetic, this dude is on par with you and your endless Alabama threads. Congrats on reaching agengdawg level retardation.

shiv

John
Administrator
Founder
abrellbama5818
  • 4 minsVIP
  • 127 months
Looks like abrell got through to one of them at least

TopHook

Legendary
Founder
But the coon hound was saved. That's all that matters.

Last edited:

tiderollsonu

A man from Nantucket
Founder
Looks like abrell got through to one of them at least

jail.gif

hmt5000

Legendary
Founder
Tweak it and I think it will be alright. Mainly, tweak the timeline.
Yea. We need to limit transfers too though. Lots of teams are going to be left just screwed. I'm not a Bama fan but seeing what the portal did to that roster is going to make some fans just tune out. Attendance is down nationally anyway, and most schools don't make a profit on the athletic dept.

madman71

Keeper of the Cheese
Founder
Yea. We need to limit transfers too though. Lots of teams are going to be left just screwed. I'm not a Bama fan but seeing what the portal did to that roster is going to make some fans just tune out. Attendance is down nationally anyway, and most schools don't make a profit on the athletic dept.
Agreed. I think Kirby said it best in his recent interview with Josh Pate:

"I think that's exactly what I'm trying to (say). For me. I think every coach that we meet with and talk about, they would just like to know - and I don't think this is asking much for the people at home, for the people out there, and the fans, and really, the parents of the players and the players - they'd like to know who's on their roster who's not. And if you can just know who's on your roster for that year. I think we could live with that.

"I think it's really hard going into a spring or an offseason program to go grind and you don't even know for sure who's going to be on your roster. If you can tell me I got this guy for 365 days and then that guy has an opportunity to go anywhere he wants to go and at this point even multiple times, I think every coach can live with that. That's not the complaint. The issue is not knowing who's on your roster and who's not for long periods of time. That's tough. That makes it hard to develop a team, to develop toughness, to develop a roster, and to be honest with you for, the players to become the best players they can be.

"I can't tell you how many kids I've seen go through the psychological, the toughest thing for them is trying to figure out 'should I be here should I be there' And they're worried about that instead of worrying about where you are. Like get better. When you think about that all the time that weighs on you. That weighs on your ability to be a good student, to be a good person, to be a good football player because they always think the grass is greener on the other side."

Top Bottom