Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Average ordinance deployment per training exercise

America 1st

The best poster on the board! Trumps lover! 🇺🇸
Founder
Deployed off the Regan per exercise on 2019: 600,000 lbs.

Deployed off the Regan, per training exercise, in 2021: 15,500,000 lbs.

They're prepping boys. Pray your family isn't on those boats like my brother is.

Chris Farley

Misunderstood lurker
Founder
More likely the bottom of the sea as things stand today.

Hope they are dumb enough not to attack anytime soon.

If we get to the midterms it's a big win.

If we get outside of pudding's term it's nothing short of a miracle.
As long as that shit is not for the American man and woman, zfg. I feel like they are starting to fight a 2 front war. One with the Chinese and one with the homeland.

America 1st

Founder
As long as that shit is not for the American man and woman, zfg. I feel like they are starting to fight a 2 front war. One with the Chinese and one with the homeland.
it's not gonna matter how many lbs of ordinance they have on hand when those bombs start falling on the Reagan and Roosevelt....

The fact that people are still bellyaching over the names they are called in news just shows how soft we've become.

If someone calls you a racist and a terrorist then wear that shit like a badge of honor.

Put the fear of God in them, and the enemy, with our love of country and freedom.

Chris Farley

Misunderstood lurker
Founder
it's not gonna matter how many lbs of ordinance they have on hand when those bombs start falling on the Reagan and Roosevelt....

The fact that people are still bellyaching over the names they are called in news just shows how soft we've become.

If someone calls you a racist and a terrorist then wear that shit like a badge of honor.

Put the fear of God in them, and the enemy, with our love of country and freedom.
Just the other day, I had to defend myself in my bullshit English class. Long story short, the discussion went the way of race (professor is 31 year old gay black man) and I just got fed the fuck up with the bullshit rhetoric that he was trying to pull. I said look, I’m a 36 year old white conservative Christian male and I’m not a racist, but I’m made out to be because of the labels I just listed! Shit got real quiet after that. In the back of my mind, I was like dude, don’t do it! Don’t say anything but I just couldn’t help it!

America 1st

Founder
Just the other day, I had to defend myself in my bullshit English class. Long story short, the discussion went the way of race (professor is 31 year old gay black man) and I just got fed the fuck up with the bullshit rhetoric that he was trying to pull. I said look, I’m a 36 year old white conservative Christian male and I’m not a racist, but I’m made out to be because of the labels I just listed! Shit got real quiet after that. In the back of my mind, I was like dude, don’t do it! Don’t say anything but I just couldn’t help it!

The only thing wrong with that is the last two lines.

Chris Farley

Misunderstood lurker
Founder
Soon you'll be singled out without even needing to speak out so what is there to lose?
I pray you are wrong brother. But in my heart, I know you’re right. Feelsbadman

there’s a really small tiny portion of me that sometimes wishes I was so ignorant that I was on the left just so I wouldn’t have the anxiety that I have over all of this.....does that make sense? I know it sounds retarded as fuck, especially when I read that out loud.

America 1st

Founder
I pray you are wrong brother. But in my heart, I know you’re right. Feelsbadman

there’s a really small tiny portion of me that sometimes wishes I was so ignorant that I was on the left just so I wouldn’t have the anxiety that I have over all of this.....does that make sense? I know it sounds retarded as fuck, especially when I read that out loud.
I'd rather stress and win then not stress and be enslaved.

The Lord is my shepherd; I shall not want.

2 He maketh me to lie down in green pastures: he leadeth me beside the still waters.

3 He restoreth my soul: he leadeth me in the paths of righteousness for his name's sake.

4 Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for thou art with me; thy rod and thy staff they comfort me.

5 Thou preparest a table before me in the presence of mine enemies: thou anointest my head with oil; my cup runneth over.

6 Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life: and I will dwell in the house of the Lord for ever.

Last edited:

yankmenoodle

Elite
More likely the bottom of the sea as things stand today.

Hope they are dumb enough not to attack anytime soon.

If we get to the midterms it's a big win.

If we get outside of pudding's term it's nothing short of a miracle.
Midterms. Again, what makes you think your vote will count?

Jayhacker

Legendary
Founder
I remember back in the 70's when I always had a gun in my backpack when I went to class.

Top Bottom