Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Are you a real boy?

I understand that everyone has an "avatar" that represents their personalities, but my question is... Is there a reason none of you show your faces? Are you hiding something or from something? Is it easier to disconnect from the person you are trolling? Inquiring minds want to know!
If your not chicken...post a REAL pic & a short intro! I double dog dare you!
I'm just curious as to who the hell I am conversing with everyday! 🤷🏼‍♀️🤣

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220923-090648-800.png
    Screenshot_20220923-090648-800.png
    265.1 KB · Views: 7
Last edited:
D

Deleted member 2886

View attachment 136622
Guess am the only international friend with king kong's balls
IMG_20220925_182813.png
[NZ commies actively hunt noncompliant cunts like my fiendishly curious dumb ass, and i defs ain't gonna make it easy for 'em mendacious twerplets to ID the real "me". They're gonna have to work for it.]
[A 'faceswap' from a few months ago. It's surprisingly accurate,...except for the hair. i maintain a clean shaven skinhead,...😂...and ballsack]
20220925_181716.gif

OPD77

Elite
Ummm this thread took a weird turn! 🤦🏼‍♀️ Y'all better be careful! You're gonna have rhubarb romper aka Rube Reaper playing with himself.🍆🤛🏿💦 Also I never realized that men, especially straight men👀, were so obsessed with 🍆 size! ☠️ I always thought that was a THOT trait! 🤣
Most women think they are until they actually experience it. Lol

Most women think they are until they actually experience it. Lol
Well from this womans point of view, I have no desire to have my vagina destroyed by some monster cock! #1 that isn't the average so females chasing that bde are gonna be highly disappointed. Most men can't fill that gapping hole so hopefully they can find a man, once they're done dick hopping, who doesn't mind not being able to feel the sides or bottom. #2 from my experience the bigger the dick the more selfish the "lover". 🤦🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️ Hubs is a narcissistic psychopah with an average size but when it comes to cumming he always makes sure I get mine even when I don't feel like it & just want him to hurry TF up LOL

MVTPatriot

Elite
Founder
Well from this womans point of view, I have no desire to have my vagina destroyed by some monster cock! #1 that isn't the average so females chasing that bde are gonna be highly disappointed. Most men can't fill that gapping hole so hopefully they can find a man, once they're done dick hopping, who doesn't mind not being able to feel the sides or bottom. #2 from my experience the bigger the dick the more selfish the "lover". 🤦🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️ Hubs is a narcissistic psychopah with an average size but when it comes to cumming he always makes sure I get mine even when I don't feel like it & just want him to hurry TF up LOL

👆👆 Real talk right here!

👆👆 Real talk right here!
I grew up with guy friends! I was a wild ass tomboy. (I think they all thought I was a lesbian🤣) i got to hear all the shit that got talked about females hygiene & "grip" or lack there of. I took care of myself based on the shit those dudes said about other females. LMAO

PS I also couldn't be a lesbian based on shit they said + wasn't sexually attracted to females. I'd have been a mean ass lesbian. Lol

Top Bottom