Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Are you a real boy?

I understand that everyone has an "avatar" that represents their personalities, but my question is... Is there a reason none of you show your faces? Are you hiding something or from something? Is it easier to disconnect from the person you are trolling? Inquiring minds want to know!
If your not chicken...post a REAL pic & a short intro! I double dog dare you!
I'm just curious as to who the hell I am conversing with everyday! 🤷🏼‍♀️🤣

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220923-090648-800.png
    Screenshot_20220923-090648-800.png
    265.1 KB · Views: 7
Last edited:

champsballs

Elite
Founder
I don't usually take pics of myself, but was having dinner with my best friend and the waiter offered to take one. Fuck you in the ass if you don't like it...I'm honoring the lady's request.

As someone who is insecure about their butthole, I really like this photo. Please don’t fuck me in the ass
I am curious what this lady’s other requests are though

I don't usually take pics of myself, but was having dinner with my best friend and the waiter offered to take one. Fuck you in the ass if you don't like it...I'm honoring the lady's request.
A lady amongst men. LMAO sorry that was too sweet. I've been referred to as a lot of things but "lady" hasn't been of them so that comment made me "Awwwwww". 🤣 Bitch is usually my most common name.

I shave all my hair off my entire body. I can’t ask someone to eat my ass or arm pits with there being hair present.
You know @Rube Reaper I really think I'm starting to like you! Your sense of humor is off the chain! Most libtards couldn't handle this community but you hold your own. 👍🏼 Way to go.

As for your comment above I gotta agree 💯. Tho I'm not big on ass eating & never had a man want to lick my arm Pitt, I can see where that would be an issue. 🤣☠️

Last edited:

Mr.Fitzwell

Legendary
You know @Rube Reaper I really think I starting to like you! Your sense of humor is off the chain! Most libtards couldn't handle this community but you hold your own. 👍🏼 Way to go.

As for your comment above I gotta agree 💯. Tho I'm not big on ass eating & never had a man want to lick my arm Pitt, I can see where that would be an issue. 🤣☠️
I'm not ready to un-ignore him yet, but to your point, some respect is deserved in his case sometimes lol

OPD77

Elite
A lady amongst men. LMAO sorry that was too sweet. I've been referred to as a lot of things but "lady" hasn't been of them so that comment made me "Awwwwww". 🤣 Bitch is usually my most common name.
That's a shame....I figure that fits @Rube Reaper more than you.....hope your home situation is improving.

That's a shame....I figure that fits @Rube Reaper more than you.....hope your home situation is improving.
🤣 He probably is more of a "lady" than I am! I am a tomboy/country girl, I cuss like a sailor & have always been able to keep up with the boys so yeah I'm sure! 🤣☠️🤣☠️🤣☠️🤣

Home is the same! Kinda embarrassed I shared so much. Shit was bad for a Lil while & I had to vent or at least felt I needed to. Fact is we've been doing this shit for 22yrs. He's not gonna change & I'm not gonna leave so it is what it is! I never realized a man could act that way. I knew females who did but never met a man like him. 🤷🏼‍♀️ The last few days have been somewhat peaceful so it's a good day. Thank you for caring tho That means more then you know!

champsballs

Elite
Founder
Top Bottom