Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Are you a real boy?

I understand that everyone has an "avatar" that represents their personalities, but my question is... Is there a reason none of you show your faces? Are you hiding something or from something? Is it easier to disconnect from the person you are trolling? Inquiring minds want to know!
If your not chicken...post a REAL pic & a short intro! I double dog dare you!
I'm just curious as to who the hell I am conversing with everyday! 🤷🏼‍♀️🤣

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220923-090648-800.png
    Screenshot_20220923-090648-800.png
    265.1 KB · Views: 7
Last edited:

TheNJNole

Elite
Founder
I understand that everyone has an "avatar" that represents their personalities, but my question is... Is there a reason none of you show your faces? Are you hiding something or from something? Is it easier to disconnect from the person you are trolling? Inquiring minds want to know!
@Croot_Overlord

Attachments

• IMG_9503.jpg
    IMG_9503.jpg
    14.9 KB · Views: 16
Last edited:

BurntJ

B2B Champ/ Feels Great to be King!
Founder
Nice.......they have a Huey Magoos in yore area. Place is.....THE SHIT!

Sorry If this doesn't answer the above.....TLDR...but that Huey Magoos Chicken logo!!

BurntJ

B2B Champ/ Feels Great to be King!
Founder

Densel

Poster
Doing that isn't safe on the internet and why do you need that? You can learn a lot about a person just by talking to them like we're doing right now.

champsballs

Elite
Founder
Unlike many other cowards on this forum, my avatar is a pic of me.

Showing my good side.

Not everyone is a badass mofo like yourself.
If I can find a picture of myself that’s not over 10 years old I’ll post.
Otherwise you’re getting full frontal shot in the mirror and I haven’t trimmed my pubes I’m quite a while. Looks like a little telescope poking out the top of the rainforest

Top Bottom