Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Anybody ever had a family member or friend murdered?

America 1st

The best poster on the board! Trumps lover! 🇺🇸
Founder
Close friend's dad got murdered and it's really messing her up. Dad got put on his knees and executed and the police recently released the footage to her which has just made things worse.

Blunts will continue to be put in the air but I'm actually at a loss for how to approach the situation cuz that's some fucked up shit.

Anybody been through something similar?

All advice and general discussion appreciated.

hmt5000

Legendary
Founder
Friend in college got killed by the "railway killer". Dude was an illegal immigrant that killed over 20 Americans. He was deported 6+ times but kept walking back across the border and jumping trains to travel the country. He'd kill people at stops for money. He killed my buddy but his girlfriend survived the attack by playing dead after being hit in the head with a rock. She testified in the trial and Texas kilt that basterd.

America 1st

The best poster on the board! Trumps lover! 🇺🇸
Founder
Friend in college got killed by the "railway killer". Dude was an illegal immigrant that killed over 20 Americans. He was deported 6+ times but kept walking back across the border and jumping trains to travel the country. He'd kill people at stops for money. He killed my buddy but his girlfriend survived the attack by playing dead after being hit in the head with a rock. She testified in the trial and Texas kilt that basterd.
That's awful!

How old was your friend? How's the girlfriend now?

hmt5000

Legendary
Founder
That's awful!

How old was your friend? How's the girlfriend now?
He was 20 or 21 at the time. I had never met her. He was 2 years behind me. I talked to some friends 20 years ago that said she was "OK" but was definitely still fucked up over it. Her testimony was the key to getting a speedy death sentence though so I think that helped knowing he's in hell.

GarnetPild

Legendary
Founder
I do not, personally, but a good friend of mine witnessed a murder, up close.

He was hanging out with this girl he was talking to, on her back porch. She was being harrassed by some guy she barely knew. He was also stalking her unbeknownst to her. They were just chilling outside, having some drinks, when stalker called her phone. My friend said that it quickly became clear from what stalker was saying, that he could see them. He appears in the back yard out of the darkness, with a gun. He shoots the girl in the head. My friend saw it from a few feet away, says he saw the life leave her. Guy turns the gun to my friend who tries to run, but trips. I think he missed my friend but maybe thought he hit him when he fell, cause he then shot himself in the head.

Obviously fucked my friend up pretty good, for a long time. Only advice I would give is professional help. I lost my brother in a car accident in our 20s, & he was my best friend. Had a hard time with that one, cannot imagine had he been murdered. Talking with a family friend/pastor who had lost his son pretty young, and now does grief counseling helped me for awhile. Also anti-depressants for awhile...but that was 15 or so years ago, and it still sucks a little bit every day. You don't get over something like that.

Edgehollow

Elite
Founder
My maternal grandmother (Mamaw) died back on Memorial Day weekend in 2004. Within 3 months of her passing (fuck cancer), three family members that she HATED died in mysterious fashion.

A cousin was beaten to death and dropped in a ditch near his parent's house.
A healthy family member dropped dead of a heart attack.
The 3rd, I can't remember.

We jokingly called it "Mamaw's Jihad" as she was a bitter ol cuss. She loved me the most, so I was safe. I was close to her, but not that side of the family, so I wasn't close to any of the decedents.

Juro

Elite
Do war stories kind of count?

My Army platoon got ambushed in Afghanistan while we were moving to our mission location. We were in MRAPs, but as soon as we cleared the kill zone (none of us were injured), we demounted and pushed up the mountain chasing those Taliban.

We caught up to one, but we couldn’t see him on the mountain side. Myself and my assistant gunner set up our overwatch position, but I ended noticing a clothed ass sticking out from a boulder.

I pointed him to my squad leader and he moved around the side to get PID. Once he saw that Taliban soldier with a PKM next to him, nothing but a few gunshots took him down.

Technically it wasn’t murder, but it was an awesome kill.

yankmenoodle

Elite
Co-workers 18 year old daughter was murdered by her boyfriend. Twenty-five years later, you can still notice his personality change on her birthday, and the anniversary of her murder. It seems to have actually gotten worse. Probably because the murderer did twenty years and is walking the streets again. "Crime of passion" just gets manslaughter in Alabama.

MIZCDB

Elite
Founder
Co-worker and friend of mine was killed by her husband. He was one of those hardcore jealous guys who made her miserable. He would come to the company Christmas party and creep everyone out. Then one night she was sitting on her couch watching tv and he walked behind her and shot her in the head. After that he sat down and had a drink and relaxed next to her on the couch. Then he ate a bullet.

imprimis

Legendary
Founder
My best friend and preacher's son was the VA Doctor murdered several years ago inside the El Paso VA Hospital. He was a good person and was working with vets having PTSD.

Jtrain80

Legendary
No, but I know a couple of murderers.

A kid I would run into at wrestling tournaments, he was always a weight above me and warming up at the same time, burnt a house down w a couple of strippers inside. Coke deal gone bad.

Another guy stabbed someone.

In hs another coke deal gone bad, girl was shot dead. Shooter had younger brother & sister I grew up with. I had 5 or 6 good friends that lived in the little neighborhood that it happened.

AmericanViking

Legendary
Founder
Cousin was murdered by her husband. He was abusive and she was leaving him. Both Army vets. Shot her in the back with a shotgun when he was supposed to be returning their son to her. He tried to make it look like a robbery gone bad but the whole thing was filmed by security cameras.

Cletusnow

Made the run from Texarkana to Atlanta
Founder
Bout 10 years ago an ex cop friend of mine was murdered by is girlfriend. Big guy, 6’6” around 275, but funny and nicest guy I’d ever met. Ex marine and he was a local cop for around 12 years, but then started his own private security company. Well he had a thing for strippers and met one, got cozy, and had a kid with her. A few months after she gave birth to the little girl he found out she was on meth and threatened to kick her out and take the girl. That night she got his gun and shot him while he was asleep in bed. To this day I think about him and the little girl. I believe she was raised by her grandparents in WV, but without a father she never knew and a mother in prison.

Top Bottom